Twitter Cheating Update

Since June 12, I have nearly 1,500 new followers on Twitter, but my follower count is up less than 400. Prior to June 23, Twitter was deleting my followers at a rate of around 75 per day, but following a surge in new followers last week, Twitter upped their cheating to 100 followers.

15 Responses to Twitter Cheating Update

1. Derek Ramsey says:

I just checked and Twitter removed me from following you.

2. Matthew says:

Yep, they unfollowed me again. What pathetic scum.

3. Johnny Quest says:

Check out Parler

4. Crispin in Waterloo says:

Have you tried contacting unfollowed people to see if it was their choice? It seems to me that is a key piece of information.

5. Disillusioned says:

Although the term fits and is accurate, “cheating” is something my brother would have done when we were playing Monopoly or Gin Rummy when I was young.

Sure, what Twitter is doing it is cheating. But it is THEFT. It is FRAUDULENT. It is DECEPTIVE. Twitter is fraudulently stealing away your followers. So, although ‘cheating’ works, for me that term reminds me of little kids playing board games.

6. Bruce of Newcastle says:

This one is worth noting.

500,000 Users Sign Up For Parler In Three Days After Twitter Suspends Pro-Trump Accounts (26 Jun)

Twitter banned Carpe Donktum and Raheem Kassam this week. Parler may have trouble attracting advertising since businesses are terrified of the woke mob, but at least they’re getting a lot of eyeballs out of this Twitter pogrom.

• John Ellwood says:

All good people must go to Parler

• Advertisers go wherever there are people they can sell to. That’s the whole point of advertising. If there are lots of people on Parler, then advertisers will advertise there as well. Within any population there are extremists at each end of the bell curve. The ones in the middle, I hope, may prefer to go to the platform where free speech is facilitated even though they don’t necessarily agree with what some people are saying. Should that be the case, it will be Twitter that will be marginalised.

7. nfw says:

Time to move to Parler.

8. Anthony Rose says:

Ok that’s it. I’m going to Parler and BitChute and encouraging my friends to do the same before it’s too late.

9. Russell says:

I have closed my account with Twitter and signed up with Parler.
    Sick and tired of their games!!!

10. Dave Swinford says:

It still shows that I am following you but Twitter never shows me your tweets. Pretty sure you are shadow banned.