New Video : Reaching For The Precious

9 Responses to New Video : Reaching For The Precious

1. KevinPaul says:

Most people are gratefully applauding the teeth for saving them, (except the tourism and hospitalty sector) but they have no idea what awaits them in the near future.
    I predict the virus will mutate and render the vaccines they are all holding their breath for, useless, and we’ll be in the potty with no way out, we should’ve locked down the elderly and susceptible and let nature take its course on the healthy.

Some offical morons are calling for a dry run mask day, so everyone gets used to using them. They are all clueless pedants, I’ve lost all confidence in the state and the health ministry.

I may have to go bush, I’m planning to toss my job soon because I see them adopting the Australian state of Victorias policy of “no jab, no job”.

The Beast is maneuvering things so that only those having its mark will be able to function in its new system.

2. tom0mason says:

“He cuts out channels in the rocks,
    and his eye sees every precious thing. ” Job 28:10

Keep hewing out the rocks and stones Tony and reveal what is truly precious.

3. Steve says:

Hi Tony,

I really appreciate the work that you do, especially on Covid 19. I’m curious where you get your data from (not questioning it). I’ve found the CDC and Hopkins websites difficult to navigate if one is looking for historical trend data (e.g., IFR, death rates, etc). Any pointers?

4. DANIEL SMEAL says:

And the truth will set us free.

5. Alessandro Maccari says:

Thanks for this, Tony. I am happy you have reasoned along the same lines as I had done a few weeks earlier. Below my analysis of the numbers of Sweden (so far in Italian only). I’m happy to provide you with more data should you so require.
    Greetings from the Finnish-Swedish border of insanity vs. common sense.

6. Smithy says:

Jacinda congratulated herself for 100 Covid-free days then two days later four new Covid cases were identified in Auckland – so it’s back to level 3 and Aucklanders must stay home and the rest of NZ is at level 2 again. Jacinda v virus – not looking good for the media’s favourite.

7. jeff says:

Hey Tony please take a look at he situation in Hawaii, especially Kauai, its doing the exact same thing as New Zealand. The idiot governor is locking down the state again because no one wants to follow his ridiculous mandates. you can source the garden island newspaper for any photos of our smiling mayor
    And can you also explain the reynolds water temp anomally in the middle of the pacific. I have trouble believing the 5 degree celius anomally there showing

8. Ben Vorlich says:

Tony, I come here first to get the real facts on this sort of bedwetting. Any thoughts on this one?

9. JethroJ says:

This song says it all about the Covid. counting fiasco