New Video : “And Wear A Cloth Condom, Too”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to New Video : “And Wear A Cloth Condom, Too”

  1. Advocatus Diaboli says:

    Another great video! The demonstration of smoke spewing through the front of the mask was especially effective.

    Regarding “free love” as at Woodstock, isn’t that what led to the STD explosion in the ’60s and ’70s?

    Wonder what the reaction and the media coverage would have been like if governors and public health officials had tried to enforce “social distancing” back then…

  2. Makena James says:

    How do I move to Sweden?

  3. scott allen says:

    Peer reviewed research has shown that the most important place for the spread of Wuhan/Covid is in the HOME. The study shows that 79 % of the cases of Wuhan/Covid are spread at home and the most important place to wear a mask and social distance is in the home.
    https://gh.bmj.com/content/5/5/e002794.abstract

    Until I see these self appointed public mask police wear their mask’s at home, its just kabuki theater

    • Dave N says:

      So the virus doesn’t spread on surfaces any more? (as if no-one touches anything at home). Those hand sanitizer companies must be… (puts on sunglasses).. rubbing their hands together.

  4. czechlist says:

    I recently took a family member to a medical clinic and sat on a bench near the entrance. I was wearing a mask provided by my health insurance company. I could smell every woman’s perfume as they walked past and the exhaust of a diesel truck dropping off a patient. Every mask I have tried fogs my eyewear so my aspiration is not fully filtered. I have to wear a mask to receive services in my area or I would not wear one. A mask goes on as I enter an establishment, off as I exit and I often get the evil eye from the do gooders. I am a deep breather in good health in my 70s and I ain’t skeered.

    • Disillusioned says:

      Thank you for your post, CL. However, I strongly object to the term “do gooders.” They’re giving you a controlling (“evil”) eye, which indicates there is little good there, if any. ‘Useful idiots’ is the nicest term I can think of that fits the bill.

      • Gator says:

        On “do gooders”…

        “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be “cured” against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.”
        ― C.S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology (Making of Modern Theology)

    • Disillusioned says:

      Of course, I admit – I do something similar – but for opposing reasons. Sometimes I get a quizzical look on my face when I see a person driving, riding, walking or working while all alone and outdoors. Governments and their mockingbird media have traumatized millions of scared, ignorant sheep.

      I ain’t skeered either. In my 60s and was hiking in the woods at 7:00 this morning. :-D

    • RegretLeft says:

      “on as I enter … off as I exit” – just what I have done from the start – excellent idea – and also: smile at the people who are doing likewise.

      I wear a genuine 3M dust mask! – says it -fuzzy dark letters – right on the front: “for household dust use only … other uses may adversely affect your health”

      my little goof! – whatever way you can signal: no! against this madness do so – but I think it best to avoid antagonizing the people who are deluded and who are terrified … just wearing the mask below my nose can elicit extremely angry glares – that’s as far as I go.

      I’d say 90%+ are terrified about Covid – the other 10% are terrified about why they are terrifying us … they got us both ways!

  5. Caleb Shaw says:

    Write, in black magic marker, some comment on your mask, such as “Masks Don’t Work.” Start a competition: Who can come up with the best comment.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.