New Video : Twitter’s War On Civilization

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to New Video : Twitter’s War On Civilization

  1. RegretLeft says:

    Very thoughtful – Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post. His friends have shut down 100s of thousands “main street” retailers. In excess of 50% may never reopen or be viable if they do. His net worth has grown enormously just in the last six months. Those minimum wage driven Amazon Prime vans are everywhere! Just how long does he think he can destroy civilization and keep that equation in operation?

    Yes, at a minimum turn it off – get the hell off twitter – there are alternatives. (Let Tony keep an eye on Twitter – I do!) Stop buying from Amazon – there definitely are alternatives – even mega-corps with brick and mortar presences are better.

    That sounds pretty minimal. “Humanity is at a crossroads”. You have never used language like that! 95% of the population is terrified and the other 5% are terrified by how easy that was. Dark days indeed. And the mask wearing Trump is going to save us? “Conservative/Liberal” is mere theater.

  2. anothermaninthemirror says:

    Tony, thak you for this.

    This podcast reveals exactly what the Woke/Marxists are intent on imposing on the democracy of America and the western democratic societies.

    https://quillette.com/2020/08/21/podcast-105-yoram-hazony-on-the-challenge-of-marxism/

    And this is the essay, which is long but the last part again describes WHY what is happening is happening……

    https://quillette.com/2020/08/16/the-challenge-of-marxism/

    Keep up the good work. Thanks again…

  3. mwhite says:

    Made me laugh

    https://lockdownsceptics.org/brazil-automatic-recuperation/

    “All to try, and surely fail, to snuff out a vírus so deadly you have to be tested to see if you have it? Has the world gone crazy?”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *