Your Tax Dollars At Work

The police aren’t allowed to do their jobs, and schoolteachers are refusing to do their jobs.

Minneapolis police say to obey criminals and ‘be prepared’ to be robbed

“If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – forever.”

– George Orwell

[Video censored by YouTube for depicting the “wrong type” of racial violence]

6 Responses to Your Tax Dollars At Work

1. Marc says:

What was in the video, such that the Ministry of Truth decided to remove it?

2. kzvx says:

“wrong type” of racial violence? Haha, what’s the ‘right’ type?

3. Gerald Machnee says:

Looks like Minneapolis is getting there:

4. 2 Timothy 3:1-5

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

4. Dave N says:

What was the video of? Is it available elsewhere?

5. D. Boss says:

Well it’s real simple – if schools don’t open, and cops can’t protect us, then we should stop paying local taxes. If enough people refuse to pay taxes – what are they gonna do?

Unfortunately this cross coordinated set of crises, is designed to collapse society though, so a tax revolt plays into their hands. (the uber left has as it’s goal to destroy society, so they can rebuild it in a socialist utopian fantasy)

6. THX1138 says:

I have to post a comment here instead of at YouTube because I have been shadow banned from posting comments on YouTube. I can only guess the reason why because I did not receive any notification. I think it’s because of my opinion regarding the bologna virus. I Woke up this morning hoping to have a tear-free day, but now you’ve got me crying a River of Tears For Good Old Rambo. My Boyhood dog Frisky died about the same age and now you’ve got me thinking about him too. Dammit.