Changing The Trajectory

8 Responses to Changing The Trajectory

1. Your cool File Map of US reminds me of
    MAP of US sized to fit on a First Class Envelope ….
    ALL of the Buildings would fit ti the area of the Stamp

City vs Country again & again BUT think of the fabulous World & Country we live in & on Once or Younger Generation get outside the Cities they will get a grip on
    FUN not FEAR

2. Ron says:

The idea is to destroy the system and then replace it. Right out of rules for radicals.
    I read this once so I’m not sure if this is actually true, but it seems like it.

3. WCK says:

Exposing left wing insanity is more of an “open your eyes and think” problem than pointing it out. Left wing stupidity is so prevalent that you could not swing a dead cat by the tail without finding some.

4. Tony, I love your work but I worry you may not be correct (as much as I would like you to be correct!) about two things.

Firstly, the Governors and Mayors who have ruined their States will likely get a bailout from Biden. That was foreshadowed in Pelosi’s relief bill. That will mean the States that acted responsibly will have to pay to rescue the irresponsible who will then go on to perform other profligate acts.

Next, the electoral system in the US is thoroughly broken. Although everyone wants these crooks and idiots to be gone, they will rig the voting again as they did in Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michegan; as stand-out examples. I suspect that even in States like California where ballot harvesting is legal, the vote was rigged.

I worry for Democracy. Please keep up the great work!

5. Scott Allen says:

It will be interesting to see how the Harris administration will transition the US from dependence on oil/gas/coal which supplies about 75% of the total BTU’s the US uses to wind/solar which only supplies about 4% to5% of our BTU’s.

The Biden administration is going to be the subject of the 25th amendment soon, as even POLITICO is starting to prepare the ground to accept the seeds of this. They sat on this story since September

“I would never say this,” Biden once snapped at an aide, aghast over the prepared remarks he was reviewing, according to a person in the room during a speech prep session last year. “Where did you get this from?’”
    The aide explained that Biden had just said it in a public speech a couple of weeks earlier.

6. rah says:

They’re just going to print more money to try and bolster the economies of the democrat states. Seems to me that precious metals are not a bad place to have a significant presence right now.

7. Billyjack says:

The Church of Warming is a denomination of the religion of Secular Socialism, whose deity is the government. Three other major denominations are the Church of Racism, Feminism and Sexual Orientation.

8. rah says:

It is pretty obvious what the trajectory of the China Loving democrats and the RINOS that support them is. The trajectory I am most interested in is that of the opposition to them.

It is so easy to make symbolic gestures without doing anything substantive. So called Republicans are masters at that game. I am well beyond falling for that kind of deceptive crap. My ass has already been chock full of smoke and I will not allow that to happen again. Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me! . Only substantive actions have any meaning for me now.

I have unsubscribed from the RNC and am now an independent that will vote only for individuals, though no democrat at any level will get my vote. My Republican Rep., a Rino and one of my Senators have already been informed they will never get my vote and I will vote for suitable opposition in any primary.

For far too long the RINO establishment has lived off the threat that they are the only alternative to the democrats. But since now that I am convinced we are governed by an Oligarchy sustained by members of both major parties, that threat doesn’t hold.

There are only three possible trajectories for me and those like me that I can see regardless of what the democrats and RINOs do:
    1. Trumpers take control of the Republican party.
    2. A third party with truly Conservative values emerges as a power.
    3. Insurrection and revolution.