Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney explains what is going on

42 Responses to Lt. Gen. Tom McInerney explains what is going on

1. Bob G says:

I would love to believe everything general Tom said was true. But does special forces have the right to steal Pelosi’s laptop? I don’t think so. if there are people in the know that have inside info on the election steal and they’re squealing why hasnt it come out yet? It needed to come out a month ago. Anything that comes out now is too little and too late….or at least too late to prevent Biden from getting in the White House in the next two weeks.

• Andre Rohde garder says:

Does Crazy-Nancy Pelosi have the right to a Military Coup, or the right to a Hybrid War with psy-ops against the constitution and the american people, or the right to switch votes in the millions in her and China-Bidens favour?

• Tel says:

The stolen laptop was supposedly out of a conference room … it won’t have anything special on it.

Probably a bunch of presentation slideshows from corporate stooges explaining how Pelosi can give them more pork in the next stimulus round, and a few choice insider trading stock tips to say thanks. You know … normal stuff … the business of government. No conspiracy amongst that lot.

• Guz says:

Have you not heard of the executive order? National emergency applies to the actions of the special forces. They could have gone up to her and take her laptop legaly.

• Lola Shireman says:

I believe the laptop is the property of the Federal Government. Correct me if I am wrong.

• Kerr says:

If we’re at war against domestic enemies. I think yes SF does ” have the right” and duty

• Jace says:

I believe if one commits treason, they have the right to search. Plus they were let in as all were. It does seem weird if true nothing at all is taken place.

• James Tinsley says:

They used the same FISA that Obama used in Russia Gate. It works both ways. Do you really think that The General is a Liar? A man that flew 407 Combat missions?

• James says:

You might ask. Do the police have the right to enter your home and steal your belongings. Only if they have a warrant out for you and are collecting evidence. Then it’s not stealing

• Dee Wood says:

@Bob R
      All is fair in war, if a group of “despots” can steal an election from millions of voters, a laptop is a small thing! How many “progressive” D A’s would throw out a theft of a laptop as petty crime, yeah, that is what I am thinking?!
      Now Bob, just because who see everything in black and white and you can’t find “Waldo” in the picture, go make yourself a nice sandwich and chill out because you would never make it in a Mission Impossible episode!

2. Andre Rohde garder says:

Senior IT Expert at Global Defense Contractor Testifies in Italian Federal Court; He and Others Switched Votes throughout America in the U.S. Presidential Race

3. John Sturges says:

This is so far out there that it seems difficult to believe. But, Sidney Powell and Mike Lynn do not lie and have indicated a far deeper, more global effort was present to defeat Trump and stop him from unearthing manipulation for personal profit and power behind the scenes.
    My thinking has already been stretched beyond belief on other issues that are obvious that a group of individuals are bulldozing over the truth with the belief they will never see the consequences.
    I am keeping an open mind. Heller has always been factual in the information. I am surprised he was able to locate this video.

• Andre Rohde garder says:

Not far out at all, and we already know from testimonies from cyber-experts Russ Ramsland and Phil Holdren that the votes where sent to Frankfurt – which by the way is foreign interference right there – so this just adds more colour to the scheme. And when you understand what kind of people you are dealing with here, this might actually be one of the smallest of their crimes.

4. Daniel Smeal says:

No longer a conspiracy theory. “Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light’ George Washington.

5. Scott Farkis says:

I was shocked to see this posted on your website. Has someone hacked you? The general is a distinguished war veteran, but he is completely unhinged at the moment. Nothing he asserts here is true. This is bizarre. Please don’t tell me you are a follower of the QAnon conspiracy. McInerney is a follower, if not one of the personna’s of that conspiracy. Please tell me you have not fallen for this.

• Archie says:

Nothing? Then Italian Press is reporting on what?

• Tel says:

There was a genuine hack inside Leonardo and there are criminal trials, but any connection this might have to the US election is somewhat obscure, or probably no connection whatsoever.

That said … these days nothing is as it seems … including the things that seem to be what they seem. Welcome to the knew knormal!

• Andre Rohde garder says:

Take a look at McInerneys CV, then take a look at Tonys CV, and lastly take a look at your own. Now who do you think has fallen for something?

• I worry that you might be right in your assessment but I am finding everything very difficult to reconcile. There is so much conflicting information I don’t know what to believe. I just hope, one day, we will get somewhere close to the truth.

• Andre Rohde garder says:

Do a search on “Trevor Loudon”, he is breaking down this power-corrupt marxist cabal illegally taking over USA with their giant voting fraud, then a lot of fog about these hateful crazy people will clear from your eyes in an instant.

Trevor Loudon might very well be the worlds top expert on marxists and communists – or democrats as they call them selves today – and he exposes them all from inception.

6. Todd C Lane says:

Whoa!

7. Scissor says:

I find him to be credible, not that it’s worth anything.

8. Jefferson says:

Didn’t the 172 year recurring cooling period of over a hundred years just start 20 years ago? A minor but predictable pattern for thousands of years.

9. Tel says:

I met a Biden voter upon the stair.
    I met a Biden voter who wasn’t there.

He wasn’t there again today.
    I wish to God he’d go away.

10. Dave says:

Parler has been brought down to stop Trump communicating. This is a coup and its happening now. Pelosi is the most likely person to know about what’s going on and if the laptop reveals this, the military will have cause to act.
    I really hope I’m wrong or paranoid.

• Bob G says:

Pelosi’s an idiot did you see her on Leslie’s stall 60 minutes last night? The more Nancy and Joe Biden speak, the more they reveal how stupid and incompetent they are. Trump was not taken down by a bunch of smart Democrats. He was taken down in my opinion by Republicans who did not support him and kept quiet as the election was stolen. Very discouraging and very sad. Trump was a better president than we’ve had in my whole lifetime. I sure hope he’s back to take command in 2024

• Nelson says:

Parler was brought down by its own appalling lack of common sense. For Pete’s sake, of all the hosting sites on this country which one did Parler choose? amazon yes that’s right amazon.

This is exactly why the left kicks the right’s ass and likely will continue to do so.

We step out into the wilderness naked and without supplies and water then when we find ourselves on the receiving end of what would logically have to happen then we turn to God and his angels for support and hope. I mean really? What a pack of first-class imbeciles we are.

11. June says:

Cut out the background music!!!!!! I pray that what this man can be proved, how can we help our president?.

12. Andre Rohde garder says:

Italygate

Blackouts of all conservative voices came about just when the italy-thing broke, update here.

13. Andre Rohde garder says:

Just out from McInerney – radio, jump to 1.30

14. Andre Rohde garder says:

So – was Italy just the smokescreen?

YOU GET IT FIRST MAKE IT GO VIRAL American Election Interference – 65 countries participated, attacked 7 states and over 600 individual county polling locations #PROOF #VisualProof DOWNLOAD A PROECTION COPY

15. Andre Rohde garder says:

HUGE: Jovan Pulitzer Releases Report — Confirms Numerous Countries Interfered In the 2020 Election – Millions of Invalid Ballots Inserted Into the Election

16. Kathy says:

Love you general thank you for your service to this country ❤️