New Video : 64 Years Of Climate Change

14 Responses to New Video : 64 Years Of Climate Change

1. jon says:

hello Tony im unable to watch newtube from the UK today

2. Not a COVIDIOT says:

Yes. NewTube quit just before 8:30 am CST. Seems website is totally defunct. I guess Big Tech fears whatever is on it. They can’t handle the truth.

3. G W Smith says:

I can see our days are numbered. Your eyes are turning from the madness of the world towards a pair of beautiful legs and enchanting eyes, and we will hear less and less from you as the left succeeds in dismantling our country and all civilization. Fairwell good friend and leader, we wish you all our best.

4. Marvelous Me says:

If you are crazy I am crazy…. but something stinks and its not my ass. Good luck sir.

5. Gary Hudson says:

Good luck Tony. We need a voice of reason in these terrible timea

6. G W Smith says:

Beautiful lady!

7. Tom B says:

Great choice of soundtrack…

8. Michael Spencer says:

“Children won’t know what snow is!”

And if the Media manipulation continues, children won’t know what truth is either …..

9. Bob Hoye says:

Ahhh-Patsy Cline.
    Written by Willie Nelson.
    With incredible damage done and yet to done, the Left is crazy in the worst sense of the word.

10. Coached a few guys & gals to Olympic Skiing
    That Gal in video foot placement pattern WINNER TO BE
    Not kidding my boss back in Steamboat 1960s (pre Californication of Colorado days) had wannabes walk around basketball court & watched their pattern thought he was looney turned out ,,,,,,,,I was to doubt!
    Nice positive film THANKS BRO
    Our future has never been brighter incredible advances in Medicine (am running DH Gates on 2 new knees) Agriculture yield per Acre getting better every Season time to PARTY NOT PANIC

11. John Warden says:

Nice! Most enjoyable video and music!

12. Kenneth Dunne says:

Here’s an off-topic question. I seem to remember 10+ years ago a prediction that Tuvala, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, etc would all be completely submerged by (iirc) 2018. That year has come and gone, but I can’t find references for these predictions anymore. Searching now gives me predictions for the end of the century. Does anybody have references for these older predictions. Thanks in advance!

13. Rob says:

Tony, can you move your channel to Brighteon, Bitchute and BrandNewTube or even Dailymotion and Vimeo? I’ve deleted my Youtube account and everyone should do the same along with Facebook, Amazon, Twitter, Reddit, etc. etc. We need a mass migration away from the Big Tech monopolies.