Experts : Refugee Crisis Driven By A Harmless Trace Gas

Climate experts¹ say Middle East refugees² are being driven by a harmless trace gas – rather than the massive bombing³.

Footnotes :

1. Supported by globalists
  2. Supported by globalists
  3. Supported by globalists

Just look what CO2 did to Syria!

12 Responses to Experts : Refugee Crisis Driven By A Harmless Trace Gas

1. Freddy Boom-Boom says:

Until the past 15-18 or so months, I listened to NPR in the car quite a bit. Since then, I’ve seen them produce a headlines about climate-this/climate-that and on a couple of occasions I’ve emailed asking for clarification on information I’ve seen that contradicts what they’ve claimed. No responses have been provided. So, I guess what I’m saying is: I’ve long been a supporter of PBS/NPR. I’ve more recently been feeling pretty let down by them…and I guess at this point, I’m thinking that I’m pretty much done with them.

• arn says:

i think it’s not so hard to realise that this kind of news is about brainwashing(via permanent repeat) and not about information and news.
      Some slimey “superworried” good doing earth savers spouting the same BS over and over again
      while hiding their fascistic agenda((they do not allow opposition or differing views))

• Steve Case says:

Boom-Boom,

Besides NPR/PBS there’s NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, Scientific American, National Geographic and probably a few more that just shouldn’t be taken seriously.

• Kris Johanson says:

Come on over to the dark side, Freddy! It’s a lot more fun and irreverent…

• gregole says:

Freddy, You remind me of me after Climategate in 2009. It took me a while, but I eventually figured out NPR, Scientific American, Newsweek, and actually, all MSM was lying about climate change. I dropped them all; I figured if they were (blatantly) lying about climate change, what else were they lying about? Peddlers of poisonous nonsense, innuendo, exaggeration, and outright fabrication. I don’t miss them.

• Extreme Hiatus says:

Why donate to NPR?

Or, to put it another way, why pay to be brainwashed?

That assumes that anyone donating to them will actually watch or listen to it to sort of get something for their money.

I only watch or listen to outlets like that, and the rest of the Fake News Industry, to find out what the latest lies are.

2. TimA says:

Maybe the co2 combined with camel-induced-methane to create that explosive force….

3. R. Shearer says:

It was about 2 ppm lower the previous year. The tipping point must have been exceeded.

4. Andy DC says:

With this period of extreme cold coming up, I imagine that there will millions of climate refugees from Canada and the US pouring south toward south Florida, Arizona, California, Mexico and the Bahamas. All due to an evil and highly noxious trace gas.

5. John F. Hultquist says:

Look at the photo at the top.
    The city has been destroyed but not yet flattened. It will have to be.
    This sort of destruction and rebuilding has been going on for 9,000 years.
    The new city will have a base elevation a few feet higher than the old one.
    And the one before that.
    Refugees are not new to this land.
    Very sad.

• RAH says:

What you see there is the effect of the modern method of making war. Unlike WW II the ordinance is more oriented towards killing people than just demolishing or burning buildings.

Saw the same thing in Beirut in 1984. The ordinance, be it delivered by rocket, artillery, or aircraft, tends to be of a type with an instantaneous fuse. Blockbusters only used against specific targets. Incendiaries rarely if ever used in that part of the world because of the construction methods used.

So generally what one sees is destruction over time during multiple engagements or bombardments and not blocks or even square miles of demolition in cities as one saw during WW II.