My Latest Podcast With James Delingpole

During my recent visit to the UK, I had the honor to take a walk out in the country with James Delingpole and his dog Daisy, and do another podcast.  You can listen to it here. Generally it was a great interview, but I had a bad sinus infection and uncharacteristically got a couple of names and dates wrong. See if you can identify them.

11 Responses to My Latest Podcast With James Delingpole

1. Klaus Berger says:

Very good potcast, Tony! Yes, no sugar on the pils. But I agree, this is the best way to do it. The media, the climate scientist, the politicians are telling lies all the time, and someone has to call them liers. I wish we had a man like you here in my country.

2. EdB says:

Very enjoyable discussion. Almost as enjoyable as you wildlife pictures.

3. Mysanthropic Marc says:

Outstanding, Tony. I didn’t know that Delingpole was a subject of the Queen. Neato.

-M

4. Mysanthropic Marc says:

Oh BTW Tony, I’ve been on the road and asked them to switch the TV to Fox News, at every hotel / bar / restaurant. Amazingly, the TV’s seem to autotune to CNN…. BUT they are able to switch to Fox…. AMAZING! LOL

5. feathers says:

Tony – you’re a superstar, what a great podcast!

As for the trivial question, you must have mixed up someone’s polar ice free prediction but I’ll never know who and what dates they actually predicted the Arctic to be ice free.

6. Roy says:

So, haven’t listened to the cast yet not sure if you covered Antarctica, but apparently it’s fine…or not fine? I dunno.

7. Ralf says:

Hi Tony,
    Great podcast! Thanks for that.
    It was new to me that satellite information has been available well before 1979. And that 1979 is a particularly unfavourable starting point for trends because it is at the end of a cooling period, thus the coldest point. I always assumed 1979 was the start of the satellite era, hence also the temp series of UAH. Is there more info on satellite data from before 1979?
    best regards,

8. David M. says:

NPR’s great story tellers–a sincere complement–can learn much from this superb podcast. The interviewer and interviewee are conversing WITH listeners. The issues raised are significant. The insights are informative.

Changing subjects now: Susan Crockford–the polar bear researcher–is deflecting some climate alarmist ire from Tony. Like Tony, she compares reality with several year old forecasts, and the comparisons shame climate alarmists. See: https://polarbearscience.com/2018/01/04/failed-amstrup-polar-bear-predictions-have-climate-change-community-in-a-panic/

9. u.k.(us) says:

Tony, you did really well.