Phoenix Rush Hour

7 Responses to Phoenix Rush Hour

1. gregole says:

I checked the 10-day forecast for Phoenix. Pure awesome.

I’d love to get out in it, but like you, I’m a contract engineer and now have three active accounts. Been working 7-days a week – and doing a lot of standing out in the parking lot talking on my cell phone during breaks!

I can’t help but think this has something to do with Trump’s economic policies starting to take hold. If so, there’s going to be plenty of traffic on those freeways!

• Rah says:

Your darn right it has a lot to do with the economy we owe Trump for. J.B. Hunt, the largest trucking company on Earth, just announced that after raising wages 10 percent in 2017 they anticipate they’ll have to raise them another 10 percent before the end of this year.

• gregole says:

Yeah. Everybody I know is getting super busy. I’m getting the feeling we’re moving into another boom time economy like we haven’t seen in a long, long time.

The big companies are recruiting kids in their senior year at engineering schools. They’re hiring like mad out here in Phoenix and building huge new facilities. Tony’s working out here now too! I wouldn’t be surprised if he finds plenty of work.

• tonyheller says:

I’m getting calls from recruiters every half hour. The economy is booming.

• Rah says:

The US stock market has been sucking investor money out of the other markets of the world which are stagnant in comparison.. As long as that keeps happening the bulls will dominate unless the Fed does something drastic.

• Rah says:

Read that at this time there are over 7 million job positions in the US that are unfilled in the private sector. we

2. AZ1971 says:

Looks like this was filmed down near the I-10/US-60 interchange but I may be wrong. It’s a giant city and it can be hard to nail down specific locations.