My Solution To Global Warming

Global warming can be solved overnight.

Move the experts at NOAA who say winter is hot, to North Dakota.  Bottineau, ND just had their second coldest February on record, with an average minimum temperature of -19F.  It was also the first February with no nights above 0F, and the -47F on February 8th was their second lowest February temperature on record.

24 Responses to My Solution To Global Warming

1. ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N says:

Just dismantle NOAA and GISS, then restore the untampered data. You’ll find AGW disappears immediately. Then carve all these “scientists” failed prognostications on their tombstones and keep them under lock and key until required for future generations to learn from, particularly striking yuppie larva that’ll be required by curriculum to tour the graveyard and do reports on who and what they blatantly lied about.

2. Lasse says:

My solution is a bit different.
    Remember Pinatubo 1991.
    It released 20 M tons of SO2 to the air and cooled the earth by 0,5 degrees for two years.
    If we could do this over and over again we could cool the earth.
    Brilliant idea?
    So Clean air act has to reverse and the release of SO2 has to stop shrinking.
    It went from 145 M ton 1980 to 100 M ton 2010
    Solar brightening is a result and, believe it or not, some warming to.

• -B- says:

Now that you mention it I remember when pollution caused global cooling and when pollution causing cooling was why they couldn’t find any warming. See the pollution canceled out the warming. Nothing like a theory that is fluid enough such that everything proves it.

• JCalvertN(UK) says:

Who “wants” global cooling?

• Lasse says:

Good question!
        But by asking-are You aware of Aerosols importance?

• spike55 says:

No-one WANTS global cooling.

But if it helps destroys the AGW meme and its insidious socialist agenda, I can put up with it. !!

• rah says:

Now Spike that’s easier for a fellow that lives in the SH to say. Besides, the total falsification of the socialist agenda will not end with the collapse of his fraud.
          In fact I have come to the conclusion that in the end it will most likely be a real shooting war that decides the issue. That is for those of us that have the arms to shoot with.

3. DM says:

Relocating alarmists to frigid regions could have the added benefit of making them crave global warming:-}

• arn says:

They must all immigrate to antarctica,as antarctica was supposed to be the only place left that is not too hot for humans.
      As we already hit the timeframe people were supposed to move there to escape gloval warming they must be forced to live there.(+no fossil fuel allowed)

• DM says:

If Greens really believed in CAGW, they would WILLINGLY move to the poles and WILLINGLY rely SOLELY on renewables. Coercion would NOT be necessary. The fact they prefer to force others to move & switch reveals their doubts and ulterior motives.

Time to create a common sense climate slogan: “Let Greens go 1st, to Antarctica & 100% renewables.”

• Jason Calley says:

I will reconsider my sceptical stance when Al Gore and Leonardo DeCaprio give up their private airplanes and extravagant lifestyles.

Looks like I’m pretty safe so far… :)

4. Bob Hoye says:

Empress Catherine II should have made her government live in the Potemkin Village.
    In winter!

5. Frank K. says:

I’ve made the suggestion in the past that NASA GISS should be moved from New York City to North Dakota. The cost savings would be tremendous and the scientists could continue their research work in the peace and solitude of the North Dakota countryside!

6. DAN says:

Hi Tony,
    I REALLY love your input regards our planet, and spreading light on the amazing amount of outright fraud and manipulation in the scientific ,media and political communities regarding climate.
    I hope you can find a way to be more visible, so more people can understand just how bad things are in this field. I watched the video of you in front of the Washington State committee. I could tell from the very start that those arrogant no nothing politicians had no interest in really hearing you out. I cannot begin to tell you how disgusted I was with all of the committee members, but particularly Reuven Carlyle.
    Last night I watched Nova’s show, Arctic Ghost Ship. I used to really enjoy PBS shows, but now that I am more “climate aware”, I see all the little comments about their version of “global warming”. They just can’t let it go, and it was amusing to watch them come up with excuses about why there was so much ice “this year” (2014) when the show was filmed. Wonder what they would be saying about 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019.
    As it becomes more apparent to all that the arctic ice loss scam is falling apart, where do you see the fraudsters pivoting to? I don’t think there is any chance they will admit they were wrong!

7. paul courtney says:

I like the suggestion, but suspect that their activism would keep them warm enough to massage the data into the warmest Feb on record (or third warmest, whatever the dart lands on). Must be really warm in the arctic (what, one weather station in entire arctic?) to overwhelm the cold winter across U.S. and other N.H. continents. Again.

8. Psalmon says:

Uhoh…colorado river basin drought slowly ebbing away…what will they blame failing water storage levels on next?

9. GW Smith says:

I think their belief (self-deception) is so deep they will still feel hot at 20 below. We’re just going to have to wait till this generation dies out.

10. Mark Fife says:

I just showed a group of them this on Twitter.

I could hear the clam shells slapping shut.

11. gregole says:

Must be a cold kind of hot.

12. mafsteem says:

Somebody here had a great explenation with a graphic, why the glaciers in Switzerland are retreating. I didn’t save the graphic. Could somebody explain me this again with graphic?

13. Larry Weeden says:

OH NO! Did driving my dad’s Buick made this happen!?
    Re: NASA’S Hubble space telescope captures two colliding galaxies (FOX News)

• Jason Calley says:

I can’t tell which of those two galaxies had excess CO2, but obviously, at least ONE of them must have!