Fort Collins Climate Devastation

I took the Totos for a walk west of Fort Collins this morning.

11 Responses to Fort Collins Climate Devastation

1. Sarcasticat says:

Thank God you made it back alive!

2. R Shearer says:

The photos in AZ showed quite a few bees but around here they are fewer than normal. I have an ornamental pear tree that is usually alive with buzzing activity this time of year, but now the flowers are dwindling and still few bees.

3. DM says:

Saw those flowers in the Artic during the 1970s, when the next ice age was pending. Twenty or so years ago, saw the same flowers in Venezuela. Now, they are in CO. Perhaps, the world is thawing, err warming after all;-}

4. rah says:

Poppy and Lilac blooming like crazy here in Indiana now. Won’t be here to enjoy the sweet fragrance of the short lived lilac bush blooms coming in the window though. Another long one. This time running solo to Pine Bluff, AR then down to Laredo, TX and then back to Anderson, IN. That’ll pretty much shoot my week. At least I got my yard mowed yesterday. Actually kind of nice to have my week laid out before me with a long simple run for a change since I’ve been doing all kinds of runs at all kinds of hours for the last few weeks and many of them multi-stop milk runs. Only big worry is the weather tonight and especially tomorrow and tomorrow night down in TX.

5. Roy Slack says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for your diligence, without people, like you recording and publishing data, people like me would be lost in a sea of confusion.
    You have my utmost respect and gratitude. I have a science background (chemistry).
    Without the unadjusted and adjusted data comparisons I would be unable to fully understand the debacle that is the climate change movement.
    I still have a memory of my base scientific background, (born 1955). My intelect has been telling since “An Inconvenient Truth” this is impossible.
    Thank you once again.

6. Psalmon says:

The Global Warming, uh Crisis, continues thru Wednesday however…

7. Petit_Barde says:

Picture #2 :

A dog on climate strike !