Bernie Makes His Sea Level Forecast

Bernie says everyone needs to give up their cars, heat, light, communications, transportation and food, and submit to global communism – in order to protect President Trump’s resort.

22 Responses to Bernie Makes His Sea Level Forecast

1. Stewart Pid says:

Right on post Tony.
    On another topic …. about this time most years you catch the NSIC disappearing a bunch of sea ice as they change the 1 year ice to 2 year ice etc etc
    That was one of your best posts and clearly demonstrated the corrupt nature of the government climate shills who couldn’t bring themselves to acknowledge the increase in multiyear ice.

Thanks for all you do!!!

2. Gator says:

Yeah, Bernie’s always been a science nut, and expert…

… Sanders argues that cervical cancer is caused by a woman’s inability to achieve orgasm, that women who dislike sexual intercourse are more likely to contract cancer, and that women who were raised by mothers who disapproved of their having sex at ages as young as 16 were also more susceptible to cervical cancer.

3. Tony, this relates to my continuing debate with Blair Holloway, Lead Meteorologist
    National Weather Service here in Charleston, SC. Our Paper ran a story showing “flood Tides” (over 7′) doing a “hockey stick” this year. She claims rising sea levels….I claim data tampering as sea levels changes are linear and tides are cyclical.
    Would appreciate your input. I have background info if you need it.
    Reference: https://www.postandcourier.com/news/charleston-coastal-flooding-reaches-record-in-with-events-so-far/article_1a5f0936-e611-11e9-bbf3-4f051e82c504.html

4. GCSquared says:

Does no one besides Tony (and some of the folks here) ever look at the tide gauge data? Ive seen no sign of acceleration in sea level rise over the last century in any I’ve looked at.

A questionnaire was sent out in Alameda County, asking how seriously people were concerned over sea level inundation in the SF Bay shoreline. I was concerned seriously enough over their mental health to send them the Alameda tide gauge data, though I think the only person that I made feel better was myself.

We’re not dealing with dumb people here, but rather really smart propagandists. Dang, they’re good.

5. ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N says:

Sorry Bernie, but why bother with Trump’s resort when we could just wait for Obama’s new ranch to go under?

6. Wolfgang Black says:

Obama bought a 15 million dollar mansion on the coast of the island of Martha’s Vineyard.
    I thought sea levels were rising and all islands will be underwater soon?
    Here’s a great plan: force all the global warming proponents to lead by example on this New Green Deal.
    We all know none of them will ever do such a thing but might find another mentally ill teenage girl with radical lefty antifa parents to be the new spokesperson for global warming to back up their current one.

7. gregole says:

Oh Bernie, you dolt, sea-level rise is about where it’s been for over a hundred and fifty years. Relax.

And shut up about things beyond your comprehension.

8. Joel says:

A more general observation/question on the whole sea-level rise thing (and I apologize because this has probably been brought up before):

Couldn’t plate tectonics play a major role in sea-level change, depending on where one takes his/her measurements? Furthermore, we had a huge earthquake in the Indian Ocean in 2004 and an even larger quake off Japan in 2011. Lots of land got jumbled around at least a little in both those events. I’m just saying…there are thousands of more minor quakes happening in the oceans all over the place. Surely they play a larger role in measurements than CO2.

Maybe?

9. MGJ says:

If Bernie succeeds in replacing the American healthcare system that recently saved his life with something based on the NHS model then next time he has a heart attack he can polish his arguments while laying on a trolley in a corridor for a week, waiting to be dealt with.

• Gator says:

Bernie knows that he can escape any socialized medical care with the millions of dollars he has made fighting for the little guy. You don’t think a leftist would ever expect to have to follow his own rules, do you?

10. arn says:

Bernie,you are many years too late.

Trumps resort,according to Hansen was flooded by ca. 2010.
    Considering that lower manhattan and the maledives drowned by 2018
    according to him
    Trumps resort got flooded much earlier.

11. Mary Innes says:

I was happy to see AOC’s endorsement of Sanders. That’s just gotta be the kiss of death for his campaign and his presidential prospects.

• MGJ says:

I’m not American but looking in from outside – could be wrong – it seems to me as though the biggest threat Trump faces would be if Tulsi Gabbard got the nomination.

Although she pays lip service to a few mad ideas, she doesn’t appear to be completely unhinged and I’d assume some wavering Republican voters might tolerate her. She even went on record saying she loved her country…a Democrat! Nowadays, surely that’s like the pope saying he loves Satan…?

However, I suspect she’s not quite bonkers enough to have a hope in hell of getting nominated.

12. Tel says:

So Bernie Sanders has spent his entire life openly advocating for socialism.

But recently he seems more interested in Global Warming.

Hmmm … I wonder if there’s … a connection? But what could it be?

This means something!

13. Basil says:

Bernie Sanders is a loony if you ask me. A couple of weeks ago I was being berated by some crazy woman on Youtube comments, who said that sea levels were rising by 4 mm per year and accelerating.

I live in the UK so I went to the British Permanent Mean Sea Level and Tidal Service website and found that the UK sea level is actually rising at 1.4 mm per year, as against an ‘expected’ 1.7 mm per year, which works out at just over 5 and 1/2 inches (assuming linear rise) in the next 100 years.
    That does not look like 5 feet of sea level rise to me.