New Video : Rise Of The Climate Crazies

8 Responses to New Video : Rise Of The Climate Crazies

1. G W Smith says:

I bet alarmists would use that same quote by Voltaire and believe he was talking to them about us. Climate alarmism is not about science or logic but which tribe you’re loyal to.

2. Another Climate Skeptic says:

Tony is a hero for our time. I am surprised that the gestapos of Climate Change haven’t put out a contract on him. He has more courage than I ever will. I am a big fan of Albert Einstein and I am a student of the Holocaust and the State of Israel. I am not Jewish but I believe the studies which show that people of Jewish descent are smarter than average. The success of the State of Israel in the midst of nations trying to destroy them is living proof. Being a Christian I am a strong supporter of the State of Israel. Tony’s comparison of what is going on today to the 1930’s in Germany is, of course, spot on. It is frightening to think about the future when we have people who are allowed to physically attack others for their beliefs and wear masks at the same time. It is hard to believe this is happening in America – land of the free and home of the brave. And of course, like all leftist, they use Orwellian Double Speak by calling themselves ANTI-FAscists, when they are the true fascists. I hate to say it, but most of us “Climate Skeptics” also seem to be on the opposite side of the Political Spectrum from the Leftists who promote Climate Hysteria. We are also the people who support the 2nd amendment and who have all the guns. I am afraid we will eventually need them to fight off the unruly mobs when the black-outs and economic downturns due to “Renewable Energy” start occurring. You know that the leftists will blame it on the Climate Skeptics and come after us – just like Hitler blamed the Jews for the economic problems of Germany in the 1930’s. This is a very frightening time. This could lead to another civil war.

3. Laurie says:

Terrific video – I’m sharing it with a friend presently. That there exists an effort to weaponize the masses – capitalizing on ignorance and malevolence – has been clear for some time and is now beyond reasonable dispute.

Thanks again for your hard work and commitment, Tony!

4. Caleb Shaw says:

Thank you for this video (and also the serene one that proceeded it.)

One of your best points was that the angry mob “no longer needs science.” Not that Michael Mann doesn’t deserve to reap what he has sown, but even he must be alarmed at the monster he has created.

I admire how you somehow manage to keep your voice calm while discussing things that I confess can make my veins bulge and my face turn purple. This is important. Quiet onlookers are comparing the behavior of Alarmists and Skeptics, and arriving at quiet conclusions. They don’t speak in public much, or even in polls, but they do vote.

Around fifteen years ago Alarmists and Skeptics had great talks, because science was still included. As the issue was discussed science tended to support Skeptics, which caused some especially rabid Alarmists to discard science. In the case of some, this is like the proverbial “wolf-in-sheep’s-clothing” taking off the wool. The wolves have become aware they are fooling fewer and fewer by pretending to be “scientific”, and are coming-out and admitting they are what they are.

In some ways this is frightening, but in other ways it is a good thing. By revealing they are wolves, and that they are now taking a sort of throw-down-the-gloves, no-more-Mr.-Nice-Guy attitude, they perhaps are revealing they are not in fact big, scary wolves, but rather are cornered rats. They are not attractive, and hopefully will repel enough people to lose power.

Another reason your calm and patient persistence is valuable is because you refuse to get “sucked down to their level”. Those who hate democracy would love to get us fighting among ourselves. “Divide and conquer”. They would be glad to see our disdain of the so-called “elite” turn into actual bloodshed. What they don’t want is to see the “elite” be educated and reformed.

God be with you. There are people praying for you.

• Jonathan Ranes says:

If you read the literature produced by the organizations and investors at the beginning of this wave of eco-alarmism it was planned all along that there would be a certain segment that would not go along with it. Yes we should all pray that the “elite” reform their plans for the people that won’t sing their tune, because it isn’t pretty at all.

• Disillusioned says:

Good post, Caleb.

One point…

The instigators, like Michael Mann (whom you mentioned), or James Hansen, or Katharine Hayhoe, et. al, may indeed become alarmed by the monster that they helped to create. But I think they are so far into the scam that they could never admit to themselves, let alone anyone else, that they played a roll in its creation. They are too far in to back out now, and will continue riding the carbon warming scam deep into the proverbial snow bank. IMHO

5. Pkbeef says:

Hey Tony thought you might be interested in this considering Phoenix is a topic that comes up from climate scientists all the time

Snow like hail in Phoenix in mid November? Ive lived here my whole life and as far as I know we hadn’t had any serious snow since 1932 but since 2013 we have had at least 4 or 5 snow or Graupel events.

Some fun clips for your next video?