Lies, Damned Lies, And Climate Science

10 Responses to Lies, Damned Lies, And Climate Science

1. Tim Spence says:

Just to let you know, your new videos always come up first when I open youtube. When I go to subscriptions (I’m only subscribed to 6 channels), they come up first there too, while Mark Dice and Liberty Hangout always come up last.

2. Norilsk says:

Church Militant produced this 10 years ago except for the short intro. It’s 1.5 hours long but accurate. There are lots of creepy quotes from 10 years ago from guys like Maurice Strong and James Lovelock.

• Disillusioned says:

I don’t have time to watch that now, but since you mentioned him in the above post, Dr. James Lovelock, who turned 100 last July, has made a remarkable about-face over the last decade. He has admitted his climate predictions were wrong (co2 is rising but temps are not), has since referred himself as having been an alarmist, has criticized climate extremism, referred to the green movement as a religion, detests wind turbines and favors fracking.

• Scissor says:

I met Jim back in the 80’s and share a publication with him. To me, he has been an inspiration. I attended one of his birthday celebrations.

Today, he calls XR “silly buggers.” He also supports nuclear energy and is anti-wind power.

3. Mr Sir says:

How about those reports that Moscow had its warmest Christmas since the 1880s?

• Stewart Pid says:

How about Alaska with record cold and -40 temps everywhere in the interior …. even one -47C when I last looked. Can u say weather ?

• Gator says:

What about before the 1880’s? The MWP and RWP? Climate Optimum?

You’re on the wrong site. Try Weather. com.

4. Bill says:

These aren’t the only numbers that Henson is hiding. About a year ago, Weather Underground acquired Intellicast.com, which now redirects to wunderground.com. They claim that all of the features available on the Intellicast site are still available.

Not so. Intellicast had a historical weather record that included a very handy page that had an interactive table with past weather records. This let me check some of Tony’s assertions about the historical weather record for myself.

For example, Tony often claims that the 1930’s were the hottest decade in recorded US weather history. So, I went to Intellicast.com, put in the name of my town, clicked the History tab, and selected July, which is typically the hottest month where I live. Then I checked to see the hottest temperature ever recorded on July 1st and the year it was recorded, the hottest July 2nd and the year, and so on.

And what did I see? Of the thirty-one days in July, 18 of the hottest daily temperatures recorded were in the 1930’s! Score one for Tony.

However, all of that data is gone now.

Thanks a lot, Weather Underground.

5. William Davies says:

Look at this idiot Tony , a dangerous man

• William Davies says:

Mckibben’s org 350.org says this

We Care for and Trust One Another
      We take care of ourselves and our communities, honor one another in our non-violent approach to this work, and share that spirit and learning with others.

If that is so why are they making kids mentally ill with their lies?