Listen To The Experts

UN climate expert Leo DiCaprio, seen here with a few of his climate models using plastic straws – while standing in the ocean.

28 Responses to Listen To The Experts

1. Mark says:

Thanks for drawing my attention to the plastic straws. I’m such a boob I wouldn’t have noticed them. I’m trying to stay abreast of this situation but there was lots of distracting data here.

2. Gator says:

Why is he wearing a T-shirt, and not a bikini top like the rest of the girls?

3. T. Erickson says:

I bet there is more plastic in that photo then just the straws.

4. arn says:

Dont try to convince people that there is global warmingwhen the water is so cold that you need to wear a shirt.

btw,compared to the carbon footprint this very expensive prostitu… modells made
    to get to the same beach as their favourite whoremongerer Leo,
    the plastic straws are an absolute nothing in terms of pollution.

They have huge surface:mass ratio= they will disintegrate very very fast
    as the plastic of straws should be 90-95% thinner than the structure plastic cups they hold (or the average plastic bottle )

5. Greg W Smith says:

It’s hard to believe anyone takes him seriously, and if he had no money they wouldn’t.
    I’ve learned firsthand that money suddenly makes you smarter and handsomer than you were before you had money. Overnight you become an expert.

6. richard says:

and looking really well fed. There again a third of the world is now obese with every country effected according to the World Obesity Federation- some climate change.

7. shempus says:

nice man bun too. jaysus.

8. Disillusioned says:

What I found most compelling in the photo is the fraternal siamese twins. I thought that impossible, but miraculously there they are. /

9. The hypocrisy around the CC pushers is mind boggling. I also note that latest pics of Greta has her smiling all the time? What’s that about? Nothing has changed but her bank balance and the fact she has all the attention she’s been craving. Thanks again for your great work exposing these criminals Tony.

10. To reduce global heating, we all must give up something. But what exaclty? The heroes of the “United Nations” have the answer: Give up reason, morality …

11. Archie says:

While most see hypocrisy, I see one lucky guy with 4 HOT women!

• Gator says:

I see a generation unable to express themselves intellectually or emotionally. If this picture had been taken with my generation, you would have seen a grinning manly man wrapped in smiling women. The poor idiots in the photo above don’t have a clue how screwed they really are, or how they should even interact with one another.

• Colorado Wellington says:

How could they be grinning and smiling when the planet is headed for a disaster of biblical proportions?

• Russ Wood says:

One of my favourite cartoons is of a pair of dinosaurs standing in the rain watching the Ark sail away. A speech bubble says: “Oh crap! Was that TODAY?”.

• Robertv says:

Soon to be sued like Harvey Weinstein for sexual misconduct by these girls on their way to fame.

12. rah says:

For those that haven’t seen it.

13. Don Gaetano says:

Nothing to add, after reading all the comments, I’ll just say great bunch on this site.
    Happy New Year to all.

14. Tom Appleton says:

I found this –
    “Blackadore Caye is a small island in Belize, west of Ambergris Caye, in the Caribbean Sea, not far from the Belize Barrier Reef.
    It has been bought by American actor Leonardo DiCaprio who intends to develop a highly sustainable eco resort on the island.”
    “Actor and noted environmentalist Leonardo DiCaprio is planning a 2020 opening of his eco-resort on Blackadore Caye, west of Ambergris Caye, …”
    “DiCaprio’s plan for the island involves the restorative development of an eco-resort. The vision of the project is to increase the biological health of species on the island and surrounding waters while serving as a luxury eco-resort to island guests. Sustainability goals include the resort to be powered completely by renewable energy.”

15. GWB says:

while standing in the ocean.
    Yeah, but when they got in, it was only up to his knees.
    *eyeroll*

16. John Francis says:

Best wishes for a blessed New year

17. Greg Raven says:

He is rocking that man-bun, though.