New Video : I Can’t Breathe

11 Responses to New Video : I Can’t Breathe

1. KevinPaul says:

Looks like fascist Victoria state cops?

I’m also sickened by people dobbing in their neighbors to the cops for not completely adhering to the draconian rules. This same authoritarian servitude impelled common Germans to turn-in their Jewish neighbors, the very same psychological conditioning is being employed. Where will it lead?

Enough, they must be resisted.

2. Aussie says:

Thanks Tony for continuing to highlight this total idiocy.

Just like climate change – science is left at the door. And those graphs say it all.

I am older and have had the benefit of a pretty good life (with some bumps along the way). But I really worry about what world my kids are going to be living in as the years go on. These Leftists will make it a hell on earth.

3. arn says:

It is obvious that none of these guys is George Floyd
    otherwise professional criminals and Soros sponsored “protesters”
    would fill the street(as authentic as Maos march of the masses) and msm would make sure that they keep up “protesting”

4. Scissor says:

You can firebomb a building with people in it as long as you social distance.

• Disillusioned says:

… and cover your face

… and shout, “black lives matter”

… and call anyone who objects to your criminal behavior, a “racist”

5. Gator says:

I have zero sympathy for sh!t disturbers who resist arrest. Choke on it honey. If you want change, everyone has a chance at the ballot box.

6. Al Shelton says:

The old bag at the end doesn’t even hav her mask on correctly, plus it is so loose that she may as well not be wearing one,,,,

7. oldefarte says:

Unbelievable – choking and wrestling with a young woman in order to force her to wear a mask? Why didn’t he just rub his face in her crotch – he could hardly have picked up more viruses than he did with his “health enforcement efforts”? Does nobody remember Dr. Fauci, back in March, making fun of people who thought that wearing a mask could protect them from the virus? If you haven’t run that one, Mr. Heller, perhaps you should dig it out and contrast it with his current proposal that we also wear goggles, face masks and (I think) wrap ourselves fully in plastic wrap (that or don one of those plastic bags the dry cleaner gives you when they return your suit).

8. DANIEL SMEAL says:

Unbelievable how people take propaganda and rumor as facts while ignoring the “real” facts. Big Brother.

9. Donna K. Becker says:

I agree that the officer’s response was draconian, considering the “offense.” However, the woman was able to scream out profanities and protests, so I have my doubts that she was actually being “choked.”