New Video : Four Years Left For Earth

8 Responses to New Video : Four Years Left For Earth

1. Sam says:

stop making video’s such as this-with the music-the nature shots are fine but TAKE OUT the music, they’ll hit you with copyright violation and use that as an excuse to ban your channel, that’s the last thing a channel like this needs..

they can hit you with © even if your video is walking by a bar or restaurant that is playing music ..again-you are just giving them an excuse TAKE OUT ALL MUSIC from your video’s unless it is explicitly licenced to you PLEASE LISTEN

2. Sam Khoury says:

stop making video’s such as this-with the music-the nature shots are fine but TAKE OUT the music, they’ll hit you with copyright violation and use that as an excuse to ban your channell, that’s the last thing a channell like this needs

3. KevinPaul says:

While you’re lost in the music, everything could be so right with the world. Nice that Toto has a buddy.

4. Jeff Schroeder says:

Fight the fear … Use science…visuals… statistics …. historical precedents…

When all else fails (or right away), feel free to ask an unemotional, objective expert.

…or join in destructive, group-think….take control and THEN try to figure out what to do… It worked in Venezuela…Cuba…and moving that way in the collective “West”.

5. Brian Morgan says:

Hi Tony Heller,
    Not sure if I’m sending this email to but hope you find it,
    I’ll tell you a little about me, I’m 69 more or less retired carpenter my son also carpenter we work together, I have in the past been in court several times for saying no not lost my case,even when threatened with a jail, I’m not the brightest individual have an opinion when something seems wrong usually is, I
    find your YouTube videos most interesting in that they always show how things are not how things are said by others in the media, what’s strange is your videos or comments or never published buy news agencies ie BBC British just the usual nonsense they come out with, weather at b climate change nonsense or now covid-19 nonsense, you show time and time again that there depiction of things is completely untrue they wouldn’t dare show graph and if they did it would be lies, hope I’ve not made this response too long, you’re videos are short and sweet with more information then a week of media news,

6. Matt says:

Hi Tony. I was wondering the name of your new woolly aphid in the video.
    It looks like a border collie.

7. Graeme No.3 says:

This is shocking! Neither of your dogs are wearing masks, and the birds aren’t either.
    There must be a law about it that’s being broken. If not, I am sure the Democrats will bring one in after they’re in power.

8. Susan Ball says:

Maybe get friends to supply music for you. Must be loads of musicians among your fans who would love to support you that way. Just ask.