President Obama Taking Us Back To The Days Of His Youth

screen-shot-2016-12-16-at-11-45-47-am

26 Responses to President Obama Taking Us Back To The Days Of His Youth

1. Eric Simpson says:

Btw, I’ve returned to this blog more frequently of late and I realized that I hadn’t donated in a while. So I donated to Tony yesterday.

Remember that Tony’s working night and day at this is not compensated by “big oil” or by anybody. (Lol as big oil seems to be full of climate alarmists.) Here’s the donate link.

• tonyheller says:

Thanks Eric! I have spent nearly $10,000 to finance my climate related travels over the past month.

• Andy DC says:

I am giving my age away by admitting that I saw that movie at the theater.

• Eric Simpson says:

Wait, Andy, are you saying that you give Tony your age, like if you’re 104 you give $104? Or what? And I can’t think of any movies with numbers. I don’t know what movie you’re talking about.

• Eric Simpson says:

I’ve just refined my thinking on oil companies & AGW and how that’s relevant to our debate with the Chicken Littles:

It turns out that the oil industry is stock full of wacky climate alarmists. That’s ironic as up to this day the leftists first try to discredit climate skeptics by tying them to “big oil.”

But oil companies BENEFIT from the climate idiocy.

Yes, because it kills coal, and oil is substituted.

Again, the major point relevant to our debate is that when they try to discredit us because of an alleged oil connection we can throw back in their face “OIL BENEFITS FROM THE CLIMATE SCAM! Like the Paris Accord!”

I’m all for maximum oil production. But, as far as Rex Tillerson, IMO we don’t need a climate change pushing oilman as Sec of State responsible for our global agreements like the Paris Accord. No thanks!

• dawgGoodie says:

Great reminder. Thanks.

2. EternalOptimist says:

I like the way the word Russians has the ‘Rs’ on backwards

bit like Obummer really, he’s got his @rse on backwards

3. Gail Combs says:

I really loved that movie. It was almost as good as Mel Brooks’ Blazing Saddles.

4. Caleb says:

As I recall that film was brimming with the optimism of that time, which this hard and cruel world has drubbed out of grumpy old men like myself, in the past 40 years. However, remembering back, I recall that the moral of the film was that, left to their own devises, the ordinary American will go out of his way to be kind and caring to a neighbor, even if it is a Russian who grounded his sub. That much is true to this day. A sub-plot of that old film was that politics (and most politicians) cause problems. That much is also true to this day.

Were it not for corrupt politicians and corrupted Climate Scientists, our host could spend his time hiking and taking exquisite photographs revealing the beauty of nature. It is only the sheer insult politics subjects us to that forces him (and us) to show he (and we) have a feisty side.

• Gail Combs says:

Also that the ordinary Russians were not ‘bad guys’ and would also help rescue a child in danger.

It is only the money hungry, power grubbers who want war. Not the ordinary citizen. I think this is one of the things that is frustrating the warmongers like Soros who REALLY REALLY wants a war with Russia. The LAST thing ‘they’ want is people in the USA and in Russia talking to each other. (We email a guy in Siberia who is trying to recreate primitive horses.)

After all the Elite don’t care if many of the USA and Russia cities become radioactive glowing piles. They want to eliminate several billion people and they have already moved their factories to China, India, Mexico and Brazil.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki, have been rebuilt.
      Report on Chernobyl Accident including Lessons of Chernobyl with particular reference to thyroid cancer by Zbigniew Jaworowski

• Eric Simpson says:

Yes, Tony loves to hike and bike and take pictures of the wilds. I hope his infamous dogs are doing all right.

Btw, Caleb, I check out your blog every once in while and it looks like you have found your niche (detailed reporting on the Arctic ice / + AGW skeptic related posts) and now have a pretty solid readership. Congratulations!

Oh, here’s the link to your latest blog entry:
      Warm is Cold, and Down is Up: https://sunriseswansong.wordpress.com/2016/12/16/warm-is-cold-and-down-is-up/

5. Brian G Valentine says:

Many years ago, the Russians decided they didn’t like Communism very much.

Americans decided the same thing on November 8.

Nice to have met you in person, Mr. Heller

6. Bruce of Newcastle says:

Oleg Atbashian of The People’s Cube is amazing.

He’s also being persecuted in his adoptive country like he was persecuted in his old country:

We Know Something That Most Americans Don’t

7. Lance says:

Western Civilization would do very well to remember that it was Poland that turned the course of History.
    Polish King Jan III Sobieski, on September 11, 1683, at the Battle of Vienna, was the absolute KEY to turning away the Muslim invaders who sought to subjugate all of Europe.

If not for Poland in 1683, there would be no Western Civilization.

If not for The People’s Cube, the lessons of failed communist ideology might be buried by propagandists.

This proves something.
    Poland and the Polish People are uniquely qualified to protect the World.
    They’ve already done that, twice.

• hunter says:

Polish resistance also stole a German Enigma machine which got to the UK, allowing the British geniuses, notably including Turing, to develop ways to exploit and break the codes, providing a decisive, vital advantage to the Allies. It is notable that Poland is today one of the few members of the EU actively resisting the climatocracy.

• Lance says:

Yes. Reference

“Polish cryptographers were, by 1938, reading some 75% of intercepted German Radio transmissions enciphered using the Enigma machine…… In July 1939 with the invasion of Poland imminent, the Polish cryptographers decided to share their Enigma results with the French and British code breakers. At a meeting in the Kabackie Woods near Pyry just outside Warsaw all was revealed to the utter astonishment of the French and British. The Polish team gave them copies of the German Enigma machine and revealed the details of the Cyclometers, Bombas and Zygalski sheets.”

• Lance says:

Data security is ultimately a construct of prime numbers, complex space geometry and shared keys in terms of primes. Any number may be represented as a product of primes. Any complex geometry may be represented in terms of a Moebius transformation upon a known geometry. Any PSK might contain a reference to a geometry and one half of a shared model in terms of primes. Identify the model, Identify the transform, Identify the half key and produce a spatial transform. Receive half, provide half, and nobody would ever decipher it. Rotate or convolve the solution and no one could break it. My opinion only.

8. Latitude says:

The Russians!

The U.S. was caught about 2 years ago hacking Merkel’s phone…and Brazil…and Mexico
    ..got all of their phone calls, emails, texts, etc
    And the U.S. had been doing it for years.

The Russian/Wiki hack disclosed the DNC broke the law.
    …when are they going to be prosecuted?

9. Brian G Valentine says:

I’m so sorry we lost so many Hollywood stars because Hillary lost.

I assume these people kept their promise and left the country