The Ultimate Test Of Fake News

Early in life I had noticed that no event is ever correctly reported in a newspaper.

• George Orwell

Barack Obama has been using all of the standard fake news agencies and personnel (CNN, New York Times, Megyn Kelly, etc) all year to keep Trump out of the White House. Having failed so far, he is now using the ultimate fake news agency (the CIA) in a bid stop Trump in the electoral college.

We have never seen anything like this before in the US, and tomorrow will be a huge test of how strong our country is against an internal enemy who has been ravaging the government for the past eight years. If Obama’s coup succeeds, the US is in big trouble.

The only consistently accurate news source during 2016 was Wikileaks. Trump was elected by 84% of US counties because he is infinitely better than Hillary, and people want to Make America Great Again.

The election was about America, not Russia.

election-2016-county-map-1

23 Responses to The Ultimate Test Of Fake News

1. RAH says:

I don’t believe the coup will succeed. And if it looks like it will then it will be time to put the 2nd amendment to one of it’s intended uses.
    The three fundamental boxes of liberty:
    The Soap box.
    The Ballot box.
    The Cartridge box.

2. DK Rhideat says:

Surely there must be a point where Obama is impeached.

• RAH says:

I think that the Trump teams focus is on moving to get things back on track as soon as possible and nailing the high profile traitors would be a major distraction from that which would over ride anything else they would do.

• Gail Combs says:

I think it will be a two prong attack RAH, esp if we lose another Supreme Court Justice or two that were appointed by Clinton. (highlighted) Scalia’s death was supposed to allow Hillary to appoint an extreme left wing justice. Now, if Trump goes for eight years he may get to appoint four strict interpretation Constitutionalists WITHOUT hidden strings attached.

Actually going after Clinton and Obama using special prosecutors (Rudy and Christ Christie) would keep the Left so busy screaming that Trump can slip a whole lot of other changes through without the Left Wing Propaganda Media really noticing.
        ……

Justice………………… Date of Birth

(Antonin Scalia).. 3/11/1936 Died Age: 79 yr 11 mo

Anthony Kennedy.. 7/23/1936 Age: 80 yr 4 mo
        Clarence Thomas.. 6/23/1948 Age: 68 yr 5 mo
        Ruth Bader Ginsburg.. 3/15/1933 Age: 83 yr 9 mo
        Stephen Breyer.. 8/15/1938 Age: 78 yr 4 mo
        John G. Roberts.. 1/27/1955 Age: 61 yr 10 mo
        Samuel A. Alito, Jr… 4/1/1950 Age: 66 yr 8 mo
        Sonia Sotomayor.. 6/25/1954 Age: 62 yr 5 mo
        Elena Kagan.. 4/28/1960 Age: 56 yr 7 mo

3. We’re building a wall:

4. tonyheller says:

I’m pretty certain that Trump’s twitter account has been hacked.

5. Gail Combs says:

Yes it is fake.

6. gator69 says:

Sheriff Joe and his experts still say that Skeeter’s BC is fake news.

• Gail Combs says:

I am really hoping that the Trump admin. looks into that whole mess.

If Skeeter was adopted by Lolo Soetoro AND went to college as a foreign student, then he is not a natural born citizen anymore than Ted Cruz is.

Dual citizens have to make the choice at age 18. My Canadian/American boy friend agonized over that decision as a senior in high school and decided to give up his Canadian citizenship. He had a US Mom and Canadian Dad.

If Skeeter was NOT eligible then NONE of the laws or regs made under his admin are valid.

• Gail Combs says:

A bit on the Indonesian citizenship (I have not verified the information)

I think the birth certificate was a red herring to keep people from digging into the correct place,Barry’s Indonesian citizenship.

Berg said, “I have received many calls claiming Obama could not have lost his U.S. citizenship by his mother’s acts of expatriation. In part this is true, however, [t]he Nationality Act of 1940, revised 1952, Section 318(a) states,

“A former citizen of the United States expatriated through the expatriation of such person’s parent or parents and who has not acquired the nationality of another country by any affirmative act other than the expatriation of his parent or parents may be naturalized upon filing a petition for naturalization before reaching age of Twenty-Five [25] years and upon compliance with all requirements of the naturalization laws with the following exceptions: (b) No former citizen of the United States, expatriated through the expatriation of such person’s parent or parents shall be obliged to comply with the requirements of the immigration laws, if he has not acquired the nationality of another country by any affirmative act other than the expatriation of his parent or parents, and if he has come or shall come to the United States before reaching the age of twenty-five years. (c) After his naturalization such person shall have the same citizenship status as if he had not been expatriated.”

Berg continues,
        “Renewing an Indonesian Passport after the age of 18 is an affirmative act, as you are swearing allegiance to another Country. Soetoro/Obama renewed his Indonesian Passport when he traveled to Pakistan that is why he had to stop in Indonesia first. Remember, in 1981, Dunham was divorcing Soetoro in Hawaii and was not in Indonesia. Obama/Soetoro admits to traveling to Indonesia first and then onto Pakistan. Soetoro/Obama claims in his book “Dreams from my father” that he stopped in Indonesia to visit his mother. But again, his mother was not in Indonesia, she was in Hawaii with Maya, divorcing Lolo Soetoro. In addition, the State Department has stated in response to a FOIA [Freedom of Information] request that they do not have a U.S. Passport application on file for Barack H. Obama.

Berg said,
        “Despite the above however, Indonesia required Obama/Soetoro to do a bit more upon his 18th birthday. In fact the Indonesian law gives until the age of Twenty-One [21]. Soetoro/Obama would have had to sign an Affidavit relinquishing his Indonesian citizenship and said Affidavit had to be sent to the Indonesian Government before reclaiming any U.S. citizenship he may have once held.

When it comes to the citizenship of individuals in other countries, we are prevented from interfering, Hague Convention 1930. During the late 60’s all the way up until 2006 Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship. In 2006, Indonesia changed their laws to permit dual citizenship; however, Indonesia has had its battles with enforcing their new law permitting dual citizenship.

From the legal research we have done, it appears that Soetoro became an Indonesian citizen. When Soetoro/Obama was approximately four [4] years old his parents divorced and thereafter, Soetoro/Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, married Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia. Evidence points to the fact that Lolo Soetoro either signed a government form legally ‘acknowledging’ Soetoro/Obama as his son or ‘adopted’ Soetoro, either of which changed any citizenship status Soetoro/Obama had to a “natural” citizen of Indonesia.

At the time Barry Soetoro was in Indonesia, all Indonesian students were required to carry government identity cards or Karty Tanda Pendudaks, as well as family card identification called a Kartu Keluarga. The Kartu Keluarga is a family card which bears the legal names and citizenship status of all family members.

Soetoro/Obama was registered in a public school as an Indonesian citizen by the name of Barry Soetoro and his father was listed as Lolo Soetoro, M.A according to the Indonesian school records. Indonesia did not allow foreign students to attend their public schools in the late 1960’s or 1970’s, and any time a child was registered for a public school, the child’s name and citizenship status were verified through the Indonesian Government. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Chapter 13, Law No. 62 of 1958 (all citizens of Indonesia have a right to education). There was no way for Soetoro/Obama to have attended school in Jakarta, Indonesia legally unless he was an Indonesian citizen, as Indonesia was under tight rule and was a Police State. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia (Undang-Undang Dasar Republik Indonesia 1945), Law No. 62 of 1958. These facts indicate that Obama/Soetoro is an Indonesian citizen, and therefore he is not eligible to be President of the United States.

Under Indonesian law, when a male acknowledges a child as his son, it deems the son, in this case Soetoro/Obama, an Indonesian State citizen. See Constitution of Republic of Indonesia, Law No. 62 of 1958 concerning Immigration Affairs and Indonesian Civil Code (Kitab Undang-undang Hukum Perdata) (KUHPer) (Burgerlijk Wetboek voor Indonesie).

Furthermore, under the Indonesian adoption law, once an Indonesian citizen adopts a child, the adoption severs the child’s relationship to the birth parents, and the adopted child is given the same status as a natural child and the child takes the name of his step-father, in this case, Soetoro. See Indonesian Constitution, Article 2.

The Indonesian citizenship law was designed to prevent apatride (stateless) or bipatride (dual) citizenship. Indonesian regulations recognized neither apatride nor bipatride (stateless or dual) citizenship. Since Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship; neither did the United States (since the United States only permitted dual citizenship when ‘both’ countries agree); and since Obama/Soetoro was a “natural” citizen of Indonesia, the United States would not step in or interfere with the laws of Indonesia. Hague Convention of 1930.” … link

• gator69 says:

I had dual citizenship until I was 18, and signed up for the draft. The document I was required to produce to prove my citizenship (in 2010) was never provided by Skeeter.

I was told the only way to prove my citizenship was to deliver to the Department of State my original embossed copy of an AA-311301 “CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP” that was issued by the Department of Justice. Thankfully my parents had read an article about the “Immigration and Nationalization Act” section 301(a) effective Dec 24th 1952, which applies to Obama as well as to me, and then made the trip to the DOJ office in Atlanta to obtain my AA-311301.

Without my AA-311301, I could not even get a passport. I was a citizen of nowhere.

• Gail Combs says:

Same here. I have to get an original embossed copy of my birth certificate and I had to travel to Washington DC to get my passport before my Ex and I were shipped to Germany.

I applied for a job at the CIA and it was a LOT worse. I needed every address from birth on plus two witnesses, not family, that I had lived there at the time stated. Since by the time I was thirty I had had 40 different addresses, I gave up.

Since the President has the highest of clearances he should have to go through the SAME requirements as any other employee with a security clearance. Also his school records should be open just like any other employee who wants a job.

I am royally P.O.ed that not only Obummer but Ted Cruz sealed their records. That should automatically disqualify a person from ANY government job.

This is the main reason I want Trump to go after Obummer. We have to stop the ‘sealed records’ crap.

• gator69 says:

Gail, I have multiple copies of embossed BC’s issued at my birth (both French and American), but they were not sufficient for someone who had had dual citizenship. Nothing but the original AA-311301 issued by the DOJ was acceptable, and that is not a BC.

• Gail Combs says:

I was born in NYC of two citizens and I STILL had to jump through hoops. That is all I am pointing out.

Why should you and I be made to go through having to prove our citizenship but the President does not????

• gator69 says:

It is our White Privilege.

• RAH says:

Yep! And is sending the new evidence to Congress and if they don’t do anything he says he intends to file some kind of fraud charges against Obama directly to try and take him to court hoping the evidence will then get proper exposure.

7. RAH says:

During WW II in June of 1943 the democrat congressman Andrew Jackson May returning from a fact finding tour to Pearl Harbor revealed to the news that he had been briefed that the Japanese depth charges were fused to go off at too shallow a depth.

The story was picked up and run in quite a few newspapers and almost unbelievable was even printed in a Honolulu paper. FDR was furious and wanted to go after the congressman and the editors of the Newspapers that had printed the story. Nimitz and King dissuaded FDR from taking action by pointing out that the public trials would only ensure the information got even wider coverage.

Admiral Lockwood, COMSUBPAC who was in command of submarines of the Pacific Fleet at the time stated “I hear … Congressman May … said the Jap depth charges … are not set deep enough. … He would be pleased to know the Japs set’em deeper now.” And after the war, Lockwood wrote, ‘I consider that indiscretion cost us ten submarines and 800 officers and men.'”

So traitors walked. Congressman May did go to prison in 1947 for accepting bribes to direct munitions contracts to certain manufactures during the war. After 9 months served President Truman commuted his sentence.

8. RAH says:

Sorry. Truman actually gave the scumbag a full pardon.

9. Robertv says:

You never know how many of the electoral college have a problem with “hot dogs” “Beanie Babies” “pasta” “walnuts” or “cheese pizza” .