Plummeting September 22 Temperatures In The US

The first day of autumn used to be a hot day in the US, but temperatures have plummeted over the past century.

On this date in 1936, North Dakota, South Dakota and Minnesota were all over 100 degrees.

After the 1930’s, September 22 temperatures in Milan, Minnesota dropped nearly 30 degrees.

Milan, Minnesota had sixteen one hundred degree days in 1936, but they have not had a hot summer since CO2 hit 350 PPM in 1988.

Summer temperatures in Minnesota have dropped sharply since the 1930’s

Heidi Cullen and her band of criminals at Climate Central claim the exact opposite, because they are paid to lie about the climate.

Blistering Future Summers for 1,001 U.S. Cities | Climate Central

6 Responses to Plummeting September 22 Temperatures In The US

1. Robertv says:

So this data should be easy to find in the migration of birds and other animals. If it gets colder they must be leaving earlier.

2. CheshireRed says:

Can’t remember the last US daily date where long-term trends show warming over cooling. As you say Tony, it’s the exact opposite of what we’re told by alarmists. Bit of a smoking gun, these daily records.

3. RAH says:

The Robins left these parts in central Indiana at the end of August. Moved south before our first cold snap at the beginning of this month. The older I get, the more I begin to think that maybe those birds are on to something.

The tractor I drive is sitting in my driveway. Normally I leave it parked at the terminal but now it’s time to GI the interior to make it more habitable during the coming winter months. I generally do a spring and fall cleaning.

Also going to see if I can get my dash cam mounted. Wish I had it this last trip. If I had I would be posting a video because it was an interesting drive. I took me 45 minutes to drive the 15 miles from where I took my break to my pickup. Narrow winding hilly roads, traffic, etc made it slow goingFound myself facing a narrow tunnel type arched viaduct with 4 RR tracks running across right in front of it. No clearance markings and Ivy hanging down a couple feet over the entrance. My GPS was saying the address for my pick up was just 800 ft. ahead on the right which meant I would have to go through. I had my flashers on contemplating the situation when a white haired gentleman pulled up beside me and asked what I was looking for. He said I could go through by staying in the middle which was exactly what I would have done anyway but I wasn’t going through blind because I had no idea what was on the other side. It is illegal to stop on RR tracks and the last thing I wanted to do was back up over them if what I was looking for wasn’t on the other side and the roads weren’t passable for a big truck there. I followed the gentleman through and made the hard right up a steep narrow road immediately after passing through the viaduct. The gentleman was the owner of the place I was looking for.

4. Rob says:

I like that by 2100 prediction when all these clowns and almost everyone currently alive will be dead unless some breakthrough is found to reverse aging for those young people today. That’s how you make predictions that you can’t ever be proven wrong about. Surprised they just stop at that level and don’t say summers will be 120F by then because hey, if you are going to spread fear mongering BS then you may as well turn it up to 11.

I really have no idea how any person could put any faith in what people say will happen in 83+ years. I mean come on…

• Marsh says:

Why not.? People for thousands of years worshipped every form of mythical god & followed every extreme imaginable. The human mind has changed little in a few millennia,, common sense is no more common today; we just have more toys.
      Hence people are just as gullible, to a modern snake oil salesman ; selling AGW.

5. Squidly says:

I love that Climate Central 2100 prediction BS … funny as all get up … to think that people would actually believe it as fact is even more comical if not for being sad.