Ten Years Since Bill McKibben Announced The End Of Winter

05 Mar 2007, Page A02 – Hartford Courant at Newspapers.com

9 Responses to Ten Years Since Bill McKibben Announced The End Of Winter

1. AndyG55 says:

Please.. someone send weepy bilious another truck-load of hankies. !!

RAH, can you assist ??

• RAH says:

Sorry AndgG55
      I was just in S. New Jersey for my last load of 2017 and the only way I ever go there is when I’m forced to. I would be happy to never enter NJ again for the rest of my life.

BTW, only ONCE during my 13 year trucking career have I ever been able to enter and leave NJ with paying a toll somewhere.

2. BallBounces says:

Sultry arctic heat is forcing the indigenous cold air to flee south. Open your homes to climate refugee arctic air!

3. arn says:

I was hoping for the unwelcomed warmth.
    Never came(except the usual anomalies which always existed and are now considered armageddonic precursor)-made me a denier.

btw-the primitive rhetorics of climate experts make even the yellow press look hoenest and unbiased:
    Naming a book
    “The end of nature”
    is really the lowest low one can reach.
    Only attention is to get attention,trigger and intidimate people.

4. Andy DC says:

I am so happy when Tony keeps rubbing their noses into it every day. It must be very gloomy times for alarmists with their scam imploding, as one Arctic blast after another puts most of the Nation into a prolonged deep freeze. They way overreached with their “settled science” and wanting to jail “deniers”. Now with Trump in the White House, they are going to pay a big price.

5. Stewart Pid says:

Several -40’s showing up in southern Alberta this morning. The wonderful point where the fahrenheit and celsius scales meet.
    Undoubtedly this cold is due to all the warming ;-) … I would love for a mess of this weather to freeze Griff’s ass off!

6. p says:

Global warming is here…and it is us. Get in your iceboat and sail away!