Five Most Respected Models Predict ….

Thirty years ago was when the global warming scam really took off. It was a very hot summer, Yellowstone burned up and the Mississippi River nearly ran dry. NASA’s James Hansen and Senator Tim Wirth sabotaged the air conditioner at a Congressional hearing and told the world that it was just going to get worse.

25 Sep 1988, Page 25 – St. Louis Post-Dispatch at Newspapers.com

09 Jul 1988, Page 31 – Star Tribune at Newspapers.com

The five most respected climate models said summers were just going to get hotter and drier.

19 Jul 1988, 5 – The News Leader at Newspapers.com

As is normally the case in climate science, the models and “scientists” got everything exactly backwards. Summers have gotten much cooler and wetter over the past 30 years.

Climate at a Glance | National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI)

Climate scientists have no clue what they are talking about. As long as they are paid to lie about the climate, they will continue to lie about the climate.

12 Responses to Five Most Respected Models Predict ….

1. feathers says:

I remember the summer of 1988, I was a teenager living in metro Detroit. Detroit observed 39 days with the temperature reaching 90 degrees and five days with 100 degree heat. That was really unusual for SE Michigan and not repeated since.

• Andy DC says:

What do you think about Saginaw in northern lower Michigan averaging over 106 for six straight days with a high for the week of 111? It happened in 1936. That is totally mind boggling.

2. Texas sharp-shooter says:

Bunch of old geezers reminiscing about the weather. OK, I’m good with that. Hottest I remember it in West Michigan was the winter ’81-’82 (I think). Friend of mine put his boat in the water February 20 or so and we sailed on Lake Michigan in a lovely east wind and nary an ice cube on the lake. Catastrophic! If only we had known.

Missed one month of outdoor tennis that winter. Scary.

3. frederik wisse says:

The same year I had a dayte with a model in Vermont . The nite was very cool .

4. Robertv says:

Someone has to pay those who walk around in the dessert.

Global Warming 56 Million Years Ago: What it Means for Us

5. oldbrew says:

Re ‘NASA’s James Hansen and Senator Tim Wirth sabotaged the air conditioner at a Congressional hearing and told the world that it was just going to get worse.’

The AGW propaganda has got worse, that’s all.

6. arn says:

AGW-the science so far away from reality that need to sabotage air conditioners to make people believe it exists.

I(and the polar bears&arctic ice)am very proud of surviving those many many apocalyptic catastrophies in the past 30 years that never happened
    and I really need a bunch of physically&moraly degenerated parasites who can not win a fight against a 13 year old to protect me from imaginery threats

7. Rah says:

The last time I went to the Indianapolis 500 was in 1992 when Little Al Unser won. The closest finish in the history of that race. It was winter coat weather that day. Looking more and more like we may see a repeat of that kind of cold spring.

8. gator69 says:

I was in Yellowstone in 1989 with my brother, and although you could see burn areas, the park was fine. We had a great time, and got to see a rare sight in Yelowstone.

9. garyh845 says:

Just looking here: https://www.factmonster.com/science/weather/record-lowest-temperatures-state

Of the record cold temperatures for the US, for each state, 25 of the still standing records were set, or tied, after 1950 – 50%. (don’t know if this is current).

Of course, per the same source, 35 of the record high temps still standing, were set prior to 1950 – 70%

10. Douglas Hoyt says:

Has anyone ever apologized for making an incorrect climate prediction?

I thought not.

Gore can lead off with the apologies.