Leftists Being Groomed To Destroy Civil Society

The beatings will continue, until morale improves

For the past thirty years since the fall of the Soviet Union, leftists have been trained to destroy all social institutions in the west – most importantly the family. This article says you have to confront any family members who refuse to criticize President Trump at Thanksgiving dinner. Particularly if they are white.

If your family is white, you really need to be prepared. Here’s why: Trump won a majority of the white vote. More so than any other racial or ethnic group, if your relatives are white, you’ll probably have a Trump voter at your Thanksgiving feast. No matter what, you need to be ready and willing to engage those family members. You also need to be willing to go head-to-head with the relatives who defend themselves by saying they didn’t vote for Trump, but may still support some of his actions or haven’t taken a strong stance against him. We

How To Argue With Trump Supporters In Your Family This Thanksgiving (And Yes, You Have To)

I have at least one close relative who has tried pulling this with me. The key thing is to not argue with them. Just smile, state that you disagree, will not discuss this, and intend to go on enjoying your dinner and life. If they persist in their irrational, destructive behavior, they will quickly implode. If you argue with them, you are giving them exactly what they want – which is to destroy the event. I do things like show them photographs of wildlife, to change the subject.

What else happened right after the fall of the Soviet Union? A massive worldwide campaign to destroy America’s energy infrastructure, based on fear of a 0.0001 mole fraction increase in a harmless, essential trace gas.

11 Responses to Leftists Being Groomed To Destroy Civil Society

1. Anon says:

If I get pressed on this, I always insist on getting specific. And I guess I do so because being silent or changing the subject with them just does not seem to work. They assume silence means consent.

Example:

I support Trump for some of the the following reasons:

1] Integrity in Science. And when they ask how so? I invite them to help me understand the inconsistencies in Climate Change science. (You can imagine what they discover when talking to me about this.)

2] Integrity and honesty in Government as the opposite was revealed in Wikileaks. How do I even know that my vote even counts if I vote for a Democratic candidate I like? The elections and debates are all rigged (Bernie Sanders). Has it been fixed? If they say Trump is corrupt, I say okay, I am willing to deal with that, but lets go in chronological order, administration by administration. Who have the Democrats held accountable?

3] I believe in Due Process. Then, I ask them to explain what was going on with the Kavanaugh nomination. Why were the charges brought just before the vote when they had months to look into it? What specific evidence was presented to corroborate any of it? Why was it so similar to the Clarence Thomas nomination?

4] I believe in a strong jobs economy. We have a 20 trillion dollar debt. Who is going to pay for that? Google? The social security system was based on the premise of workers paying into the system. As soon as you ask Google to pay, they will utilize the open borders laws and flee the country, to Ireland, as their stock holders would expect. Right now 150,000 families pay 50% of the taxes in California. How long do you think they will continue to do that?

4] Lastly, I want a government to represent me that does not ASSUME I must be RACIST for voting on the above issues.

I have found as soon as you get into SPECIFICS and FACTS with them it is all over.

*The list above is by no means definitive. For example, if gun legislation is the issue, you can use statistics from Latin America to show the ineffectiveness of that, see tabke below… and on and on.

• Anon says:

And lastly I would add that I would like to live in an environment where all of the above issues can be discussed without the threat of losing your job, grant money or social media account.

2. RAH says:

At our Family Thanksgiving dinner yesterday there was not discussion of politics. Not a rule. Everyone had other more important things to catch up on and just enjoyed each others company.

• Anon says:

I find that to be the case also. It is a rare occasion that I get into a conversation like any of the above. I certainly NEVER would go up to a person and try to persuade them about changing their political views. But I just will not tolerate not defending myself. I think that tactic has only encouraged the left in the past. What changed my mind was listening to Jordan Peterson, a fellow university professor. He basically said that if you don’t speak up, you deserve the system you are living in. (I have seen that happen first hand to the University system.) I think there is a lot of truth in speaking up, especially if you have in your possession hard cold facts, which now I do about CAGW. (Thanks to Tony, et al…)

3. arn says:

The destruction of family was from the beginning(=marx) one of the main pillars of communists.
    If you destroy family ,children will be ‘raised’ by the (deep) state and those
    who controle the MSM.
    (give me the child,and i’ll give you the man-as the jesuit says.)

People indoctrinated from a very young age will never rebel against their masters and believe everything((that’s why the democrats get always the most votes(90%+) from those groups where the family unit is broken and 3/4 of all children grow up fatherless.
    Those are usually found in cities where the democrats rule for decaded.

The next trick is to set up people against each other
    and they are so effective that eg. in china children sold out their parents for not being communistic enough.

This thanksgiving stuff,besides being extremly racist((you won’t find such an article targeting muslims,though the average muslim on this planet is politically more right and bigotted than an a very conservative right winger))
    is just one step to create a stasi they don’t even have to pay for and it destroys the family(just as feminism does)

The perversion of thanksgiving with black friday is also no coiincidence but part of cultural marxism.

4. Gamecock says:

One wonders how they miss the irony of their overwhelming concerns . . . at a feast.

“Hey, Dude, look around. Looks like we are doing pretty damn good!”

5. Gamecock says:

‘Let’s be clear: These aren’t normal times. Normal standards of decency don’t apply.’

Nazis.

• Disillusioned says:

These are the people who think of themselves as anti-fascist. Oh, the ironing.

• Jason Calley says:

Hey Disillusioned! I am not the first to bring up this old quote, but way back in the 1930s Governor Huey Long of Louisiana was asked if “fascism will ever come to America.” His response: “Yes, but they will call it anti-fascism.”