Another Possible Cause Of Global Warming

I was working in a computer shop in Sedona, Arizona during the Spring of 1989.

A woman walked in and told me her computer was broken because she lived too close to an energy vortex, and it was affecting the crystal in her computer. So I told her she probably would have to move.

10 Responses to Another Possible Cause Of Global Warming

1. Carol says:

This planet is AMAZING!

2. Warren says:

I grew up in Arizona ’50s, 60’s and Prescott in the 70’s. Sedona was a great place back then, before certain folk discovered those vortices and humming rocks. Even Verde Valley wasn’t that green then.

3. Jeff L. says:

Nice vid. Always liked the 40th.

4. Bela Geczy says:

I laughed till my face hurt! You sure she doesn’t live in Boulder?

5. Bob Hoye says:

I live on campus at UBC and last week on a lovely spring morning decided to take a ride in a campus jitney bus.
    At the stop, there were a couple of students.
    As the bus was arriving I took in an exaggerated breath, really inhaling the air.
    Savouring it.
    And said “Ah–wonderful–400 parts per million!”
    They looked as me as if I was bonkers.
    But it was worth it.

6. spike55 says:

Wow, I knew were a computer guy, but that CGI work is amazing! ;-)

7. gregole says:

What on God’s green earth was that woman doing putting her computer right in the middle of a Sedona Vortex? She needed to move it to another room or something.

You know, the same thing happens to my cell phone out here in Arizona. There are certain spots where I get no reception; like right at my desk at one of my accounts. Must be a vortex; yup, we got ’em out here. Vortexes. Or is it Vortices? Anyhow, what I do when I get a call, is I go out in the parking lot and then the vortex stops sucking up all my signal. Other than that, Arizona is a pretty cool place.

8. Louis Hooffstetter says:

Damn that CO2!
    This all used to be desert, where there was nothing.
    And now it’s all gone…

9. JCalvertN(UK) says:

A colleague returning from Sedona told me about this vortex idea they have there. He then remarked “Why do these vortices always occur in places with high real-estate values?”