New Video : Erasing America’s Hot Past

This video is a must watch for anyone wanting to understand the climate crisis scam.

16 Responses to New Video : Erasing America’s Hot Past

1. Anon says:

Wow!!!

This was SUPER CLEAR and very understandable. I have not seen a better explanation anywhere about these temperature data set alterations, you seem to have a complete mastery of the material – and you kept my complete attention the full 27 minutes!

I will definitely pass this around.

Thanks!

2. I just wanted to let you know I’m a fan and enjoy the work that you do.

You understand that this makes you a racist. Or, what’s the label for people who don’t like women? Or etc. etc.

You understand that racist is the label (or one of the other important tools of labeling & name calling) used when you have a well thought out point of view, coupled with the logic and the data to support it. Especially when your opinion runs counter to the flavor of the day. All that is left in terms arguments, is labeling and name calling.

Keep up the good work!!

Dave P.

3. Joz Jonlin says:

Thanks for highlighting this NOAA study in that NYT piece in the video. It’s interesting to see how they go back and cool the past and warm the present to present the appearance of greater warming. It does seem odd that all adjustments seem to only cool the past and only warm more recent years.

4. Jon Joslin says:

Tony, I posted a picture of the time series temperature study highlighted in the NYT piece in your video. I went to post a screen cap of the conclusions from that study and I was blocked with this message. I don’t know if this is some generic trap or if I truly did something wrong. Any idea?

Thanks for all you do!

Cloudflare Ray ID: 5015fbcbaecbc7d1

5. Klaus E. Berger says:

Wow!! Trump should see this!

6. John says:

Would the deliberate falsification of data not be a crime of fraud?

7. Jürgen says:

Dear Sir,

I have a question. How to solve the problem, that Missouri is located from about 230 feet above sea level to 1,772 feet above sea level with a mean elevation of the state is 800 feet above sea level.

The problem for the stations is that we know from the barometric hight formula that the temperature falls 0.65K/100m. So if we would have all stations located on 230 feet above sea level the temperature for Missouri would be x, and all stations on 1,772 feet above sea level, it would be about 15 K warmer.

8. E. Martin says:

How about a short video of just the first chart showing the NOAA “adjustment” of the temperature record — so we can send it to our representatives — They need something simple to read and hopefully, understand.

9. Joel says:

Completely, totally, and in all other ways, fascinating!!

Thanks!

10. Barbara J. Brown says:

Can I pre-order your book? I’d like to have autographed copies for my climate alarmist friends for Christmas.

11. KevinPaul says:

Gavin Schmidt should be behind bars, this is intentional fraud.

12. Disillusioned says:

Richard Lindzen agrees with you.

13. KevinPaul says:

Schmidt is a liar as well as a cheat, quote
    “I had about 400 emails in the hacked email package…15 years of emails and people were picking and choosing out of them. People were kind of like putting them together in weird orders that made it seem like one email was talking about this event when it was really talking about something else. There was a lot of confusion.” unquote.

ĹOL The only confusion was how to save face and butt.
    The BBC news is as fake as tits on a bull.

14. Amos Farrell says:

I’m a climate skeptic, but I like to see back and forth where possible because it helps increase or decrease my confidence levels in the various positions. This video seems very convincing, and confirms some things that I have seen in other places. But I always look for debunkers and debunker debunkers, etc. I found one just today that seems to indicate that the lattitude of temperature stations has been increasing (moving north thus giving cooler readings) which would justify at least some of the upward adjustments that have been made. Can you (or anyone reading) address this issue?

Here is the link in question:

Thanks