“Nothing is so firmly believed as what we least know.”

• Michel de Montaigne

Stanford biologist Paul Ehrlich says that global warming and over population is going to kill us all, every soon.

screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-6-25-26-am

Biologist Paul Ehrlich gives dire prediction for global civilization

In 1997, he said that the Howard government was going to cause extreme weather disasters, and it was moronic to believe otherwise.

screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-6-30-39-am-down

2 Dec 1997, Page 11 – The Age at Newspapers.com

In 1970, he said that the oceans would be dead and America would run out of food by 1980.

screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-5-59-14-am-down

6 Oct 1970, Page 3 – Redlands Daily Facts at Newspapers.com

But there is hope.  He says that all we need to do is kill the rich people.

screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-6-12-30-am-down

6 Apr 1990, Page 2 – The Burlington Free Press at Newspapers.com

And one more step is required. Professor Ehrlich says we also have to kill all the poor people.

screen-shot-2016-11-03-at-6-49-32-am

A STERILITY DRUG IN FOOD IS HINTED – Biologist Stresses Need to Curb Population Growth – View Article – NYTimes.com

43 Responses to Paul Ehrlich : To Solve Global Warming Kill All The Rich People – And All The Poor People

1. Sunsettommy says:

Has the loon ever been correct on ANY of his predictions?

• Doug says:

Well, my wife has been subjecting me to food rationing. Does that count?

• Colorado Wellington says:

Yes, it does, but you have it good. My wife’s been making on and off advances towards beer rationing.

Enough so at times that I started thinking about contingencies.

• Andy Oz says:

I know that a person is a hypocrite unless he acts on what he proposes for everyone else.

1. Ehrlich must do the world a favour and take the first step. Suicide.
      2. Leo DiCaprio & his climate disciples must forgo use of all fossil fuels immediately, and its derivatives including food.
      3. PETA must demand freedom for all pets in the world &/or their immediate execution as feral animals, or all pets must become vegan immediately.
      4. Gasland disciples must cease using all derivatives of fossil fuels including fertilisers, plastics, energy and anything produced by them, including food.

They are unable to do so.
      Watch “Into the Wild” to see how a person tries to survive in the wilderness.

2. TA says:

Does anyone pay attention to Paul Ehrlich anymore?

3. Steve Case says:

The 81-year-old Ehrlich, …..

Science they say advances one funeral at a time.

• Frank K. says:

Why do universities keep faculty members until they’re in their 80s! Doesn’t anyone retire these days?

• AZ1971 says:

Tenure is a great gig. Why would an old fart like Ehrlich give up a guaranteed source of income and all the grandstanding he doles out just to be a retired resident of Florida’s coastal communities?

The real problem is when you have US Senators and Congressmen who have done nothing but binge on the filth of D.C. for 30+ years. Strom Thurmond was almost age 100 when he quit political office. What does a 100-year-old know of the legislative process anymore, especially when he was practically deaf and refused to use a hearing aid?

Drain the swamp. Impose term limits on those who serve.

4. Loren says:

When will this crazy old coot finally ride off into the sunset? His wild-eyed craziness for almost five decades reflects borderline insanity.

• Colorado Wellington says:

And a long, crazy sunset it has been …

• Colorado Wellington says:

Are they related?

• AndyG55 says:

You would think by age 81 he would have figured out he couldn’t grow a beard, and had learnt to shave instead.

But heck.. he has got everything else, except CONNING PEOPLE, wrong in his life.

And seriously Loren, there is nothing borderline about his insanity… and the fact than anyone even bothers listening to anything he says, shows that it must actually be contagious.

• RAH says:

Probably getting too feeble to shave. Besides, he’s a leftist academic and they aren’t known for having good hygienic practices and many seem to think it’s cool to look unkempt. They’re far too busy trying to save the world for that kind of stuff you know!

5. garyh845 says:

I don’t know, but perhaps there is merit in putting a sterility drug in the water and food in Washington . . .

6. GW says:

Meanwhile this apocalyptic idiot was Bush ’43’s Science Adviser.

“Whose the fool ? The fool ? Or the fool who follows him ?”

• SxyxS says:

Wait-this guy was Bushs adviser,while the other guy who wrote with him the book eco-science(John Holdren) is Obamas adviser?!?!.

Me thinks that this is all one huge nepotism family where the same families Bushs/Clintons share a 1:50million chance to get job like POTUS whenever they want and their advisers(like warmongerer Victoria Nuland work for both (uni)parties.

7. R Shearer says:

Hey Paul, your fly is open.

8. RAH says:

I just got back from voting to make America great again. Always vote early because odds are strong I’ll be on the road on election day. Considerable line so it took about 35 minutes before it was my turn. That gave me time to peruse my fellow citizens waiting to cast their ballots. Doing so got me to thinking that maybe Hitler and Ehrlich
    were on to something.

9. AndyG55 says:

Civilisation will not collapse because of environmental problems…

… far more likely to collapse from problems created by environmentalists.

10. Gail Combs says:

I certainly agree with Ehrlich Kill all the Rich people (aka Wealthy Globalists) — And Kill all the poor people/useless eaters (aka the human parasites masquerading as bureaucrats and academics and think tanks)

That leaves the middle class, the workers and thinkers that drive civilization. The people the other classes live off of.

11. RickS says:

“Stanford biologist Paul Ehrlich says that global warming and over population is going to kill us all, every soon” ?

81 years OLD ? ?

First of all what do you expect from Stanford ? (Yes Cal is the WORST!)

Second, SS-Gruppenführer Ehrlich, if he could make to “91” will have “His” his guy we “all” of “His” dreams will come true !

Question, why are Germans always out to “reduce” populations when they build Vacation Resorts disguised as Death-Camps ?

???

12. kramer says:

I wouldn’t be surprised if we find out someday that they are putting female hormones in our food and/or water. Suggestive evidence?:
    1) My doctor told me that men my age back 30 or so years ago had much higher T levels. He also told me that if you take a male my age from a third world country, their T levels are what ours used to be back 30 years ago.
    2) I did a google news search on animals/reptiles/birds changing gender in the wild and something like 25 out of 26 hits over a 15 year span were creatures changing from male to female.

13. Nick Schroeder, BSME, PE says:

“I believe…..” is religion.

“I know….” is science.

14. John F Hultquist says:

“I know….” is science.

Well, no. The true scientist will say you may be onto something, but I’ll just go ahead and check it out. Scientists are skeptics.

15. Eric Simpson says:

Perfect. That’ll just leave the middle class.

16. Tim A says:

I wish he would start the process of population reduction sometime soon…..show us how it’s done….

17. RAH says:

Hopefully the party is over in Cubs land. Depart at 1:00 for Joliet, IL. Another week with an overtime day coming up. More this year than any other since I started in this position four years ago. 222 mi up and 222 mi back. Should be a walk in the park.

• Colorado Wellington says:

They’re not used to such partying. They should be tired and sleeping it off.

• RAH says:

Well they were still at it. I just got back at 05:00 this Saturday morning. Receiver kept me in the door for 4 1/2 hours after my appointment time. Then I had to go to Naperville to get a backhaul of over 43,000 lbs of olives in cans and jars. Headed to the nearest CAT scale. The shipper loaded the trailer so tail heavy that I when I put the trailer tandems at the legal limit on distance from the King Pin per Indiana law the weight on them was 36,800 lb. so I had to go back for them to reload and then go weigh again and got it down to the 34,000 lb. limit. By that time I had only 55 minutes left out of maximum allowable 14 hour duty time so I took a 10 hour break at the 55 Truck stop before I drove home.
        I got two overtime days which added $460.00 to my normal Salary. I was very happy though that I was not required to go into Chicago proper since they were having their celebration parade yesterday afternoon.

BTW if the graffiti on truck stop toilet stall walls are any indication then Trump is a shoe in.

18. Gail Combs says:

Andy Oz,
    In your list of petroleum derived products do not forget medicines. OH, and ALL metals. Coal/electricity is used for mining, smelting and for forming.

The steam engine’s first (and ONLY) use was pumping water out of mines. (Newcomen 1712)

19. Bruce Wallace says:

I read the Population Bomb in a demography class in the early 1990s. That’s when I knew global warming was a hoax. Change “population” for “warming” and you have the same thing. 1. Humans are bad and must be controlled. 2. Only through government edict can we avoid disaster.

20. CraigAustin says:

Paul Erlich, Mary Carson, David Suzuki, 3 Brainless horsemen of the Apocalypse

21. John Doran says:

Has Ehrlich ever been right in his pronouncements or predictions?
    That this fraud is still widely quoted is a proof that the mainstream media is controlled & spouting the 1%s’ depopulation & deindustrialsation agendas.
    In 1990 he, Holdren & a cohort lost a $10,000 bet with Julian Simon, an economist interested in the environment, population & resources.
    Ehrlich was preaching his usual doomster nonsense: “resources are running out, we’re all gonna die” Simon challenged him to pick some metals, (or food or other commodities including grain & fossil fuels) & a bet period.
    Ehrlich & pals chose 5 metals, copper, chrome,nickel, tin & tungsten & a 10 year bet period.
    At settling time, Sept 1990, not only the sum of the prices, but also the price of each individual metal, had fallen. IE in economic terms they were more readily available, not less. Counter-intuitive, certainly, but fact.
    Simon had noticed also that human prosperity correlated precisely with population numbers & graphs this in his excellent book: The Ultimate Resource 2.
    His thesis is that population increases produce temporary problems which inventors & entrepreneurs step in to solve. This equates to progress, historically.
    The ultimate resource is human ingenuity.
    A great read.

22. John Doran says:

Ehrlich, 1970: “If I were a gambler, I would take even money that England will not exist in the year 2000.”
    This Nazi idiot is one of the main foghorns promoting UN Agenda 21, &, worryingly, his protege Holdren is Obarmy’s chief science adviser.

Not a fan of Ehrlich & his ilk is Robert Zubrin, a PhD nuclear engineer with 9 patents to his name or pending. His terrific book: Merchants of Despair details the past inhumanities of the Brit ( Rothschild) Bankster Empire, the forced famines for population reduction & control in India & Ireland.
    He details how the Malthusian/Darwinistic viewpoint is the intellectual framework for the deranged antihumanists.

He also shows how safe clean & cheap (free???) nuclear power is, how it could be our path to the solar system, galaxy, universe & how it is being suppressed.

23. After fifty years of his career, Paul Ehrlich seems to have learned absolutely nothing at all. He persists in making the same wild, unfactual, Malthusian claims which fly in the face of the reality of fifty years of progress. Time for him to retire and work as a body-double for Fidel Castro.