Top Pictures From This Afternoon

Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.

• Albert Einstein

Most of these pictures were taken a within 50 feet of a busy highway between Boulder and Denver. But you will never seem this magic from your car. I see it because I am riding a bicycle.

8 Responses to Top Pictures From This Afternoon

1. R. Shearer says:

I had a painted turtle as a pet when I was ~ 8 or 9 years old that my dad had rescued from traffic. I kept it for a couple of years and finally released it back into the wild. The one on the right is a nice reminder.

2. sam says:

Hey Tony your a lucky man to get to live in such a beautiful place.

In case you don’t notice it I’m asking a question here:

about the increasing ice in Greenland & Antarctica vs. claims that it’s ‘not’ increasing.. I would love to see your take on that if you have time tx!

• Steve Case says:

Most places have their own beauty. Mountains are nice but so are rivers lakes and farms. Most cities have green areas, more than just the parks, that harbor wild life.

• Robertv says:

Have you seen young parents lately? They are more interested in their cell phone than in watching their kids playing. You really think they are interested in a bird or politics.

• Bruce of Newcastle says:

Here’s a photo from a couple hours ago.
        Three are kiddies hatched in a nest hole in a tree in my (suburban) front yard this season, one is an older daughter who has been helping out. Mom is the second from left. First time I’ve been able to get a pic of all of them at once. Dad is completely wild and won’t come near.

Almost everything that Greens say is garbage.

3. shempus says:

Great raptor pics. I rarely get to see a baldie, except up in WA at my Mom’s once or twice a year. They are truly impressive birds.

4. Richard says:

Pretty awesome part of the world you get to live in. Me too in the land of Oz.

5. gregole says:

Great eagle pic! Love it!