The Terrifying Effects Of Atmospheric CO2

10 Responses to The Terrifying Effects Of Atmospheric CO2

1. R2Dtoo says:

Beautiful photos. How are the Coopers doing?

2. AndyG55 says:

Wow, look at those flowers in the first picture

The CO2 back-radiation has turned them red-hot.

Burns my eyes !!! ;-)

3. Andy DC says:

Well, sad to think that by 2030, all of that wonderful wildlife will be extinct due to climate change. Maybe even much sooner if that land is turned over to the Multi-nursery of Colorado, with all of the brain rotted snowflakes running the show.

4. Tom Anderson says:

I’m not great at plant identification, but the leaves in fourth from bottom shot look like poison ivy. I didn’t think it grew above about 5,000 feet.
    My dad was from Durango and had never encountered it until he was here in California.

• Colorado Wellington says:

Your dad was very lucky because poison ivy most certainly grows in Colorado. I made that painful discovery some 25 years ago in Lefthand Canyon in the foothills north of Boulder, way above 5,000 feet.

• David Jay says:

You may not be great but you are good enough. I was just applying some Brush-B-Gon to some of that on my property.

• Rud Istvan says:

Most certainly that frame is poison ivy. We see it everywhere along hiking trails in the Chatahootchee national forest where my significant other (common law wife) has a cabin. I had to hatchet down the vines and chem spray an infested tree at my Wisconsin dairy farm. My brother has spent 3 years trying to knock it down at his several hundred acre mountain spread in North Carolina just over the Georgia border. I believe at least $1000 in Round Up so far. It was that bad.
      Nature, but nasty stuff.