Orwellian Twitter Update

Factual information is not permitted in our Orwellian world, but hate speech and calls for violence against Jews, conservatives and climate skeptics is fully acceptable.

Reminding people of the long history of violence by Palestinians is considered “promoting violence.

By contrast, on January 21, Jeff Koenig accused climate skeptics of genocide, and tweeted incitement to violence against climate skeptics.

Jeff Koenig on Twitter

I reported the tweet to Twitter, and Twitter responded by saying it was not a violation of their rules, and banning me.

Thank you for your recent report. We have reviewed your report carefully and found that there was no violation of the Twitter Rules against abusive behavior.

Banned By Twitter | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

Meanwhile, Palestinian Congresswoman Ilhan Omar tweets away calling for the destruction of Israel.

Criticism of Palestinians for their violent behavior is considered promoting violence, but calling for the murder of climate skeptics and calling for the destruction of the Jewish homeland is OK with twitter.

27 Responses to Orwellian Twitter Update

1. Bob Hoye says:

Wonderful irony on your “offending” tweet.
    Someone recently said that with out their double standard, liberals would have no standard.

2. Jeff Jones says:

Just another example of the Rush Limbaugh truism; Radical feminism is a vehicle to give unattractive women access to the main stream.

• arn says:

not just access to the mainstream,but power.

And it is important to keep angry people who are,
      as result of uglyness and therefore lack of validation and never being treated like women,
      in eternal revenge&rage away from mainstream and power as they will destroy everything.

• Robertv says:

What women hate most are other women especially when they are prettier than they are. What progressives hate/fear most are other progressives especially when they have more power.

3. Mac says:

I cannot understand why any free thinking person would go anywhere near Twitter. I never used it, and never will. However, I do understand that it is an effective means to disseminate information in an age where people can only read a few dozen characters at a time.

I think Jack Dorsey is probably the worst person who ever lived, but he could be tied with Zuck or Bezos for that title. Or, also, maybe the entire Google organization.

• tonyheller says:

I can’t understand why any free thinking person would believe that ignoring or avoiding what is going on around them, would be a good strategy.

• Mac says:

I admit, I tend to ignore things around me that are unfairly biased against me from the start, and involve censorship. However, I admit that for you it’s an entirely different story, since no one cares what I have to say, so my statement was not a judgment against any particular person. I admire you quite a lot, Mr. Heller.

• paul courtney says:

Mac: Ordinary schmoes like us can ignore twitter, but I agree that our host should keep at it, or else the leftist press wins. Think on this- Trump wants to speak against the VA Gov’s infanticide promotion. The press won’t go there, and can simply ignore that part of the story as they try to rehab the Gov by only reporting how sorry he is about the race angle of the story, and how we all need to heal blah blah blah. Trump can say it, or call a presser, or even try to give a speech on tv. None of that would work, because the press would not report it. So while I agree with you for me, if you’re a BIG TIME GUY like tony heller (I hope our host gets a chuckle) you use twitter and, evidently, fight with them.

• Mac says:

Yeah, that’s what I really meant originally, but didn’t word it specifically enough. I feel angry that his views are being censored and suppressed, but, for Mr. Heller, I suppose Twitter usage is mandatory. Since I’m not a “big time guy”, I was actually addressing those who were like me, and not those of Mr. Heller’s high-profile stature. So, to clarify: I can’t understand why any regular joe, who is a non-leftist free-thinking person, would have anything to do with Twitter.

• Gord says:

Climate Barbie in Canada uses it.

4. neal s says:

Truth-telling must threaten and harass those who have the serious disease or disability of being leftists or demonrats.

5. McLovin' says:

My account was suspended completely today. Fuck them. Use Gab, or something else.

• aeroguy48 says:

I was blocked/suspended a few months ago for following ‘the Trump Train’ I guess we had coddled together too many followers, thus was banned as being a Russian bot. I have not gone back on my knees asking self-appointed God ~Jack Dorsy for forgiveness. I go to a website (whatfinger) that shows his tweets.

6. Dee says:

I tried to post some actual facts about polar bears yesterday in the Guardian, in response to a poorly researched article.

Unfortunately my comments were blocked by their moderation team 3 times in order to keep their false narrative of fake news on track.

Nobody wants facts anymore, just wild hysteria.

• arn says:

They are very well organised to push their agenda.
      When they tried to bomb Syria after a grenade hit turkey and killed many people i did some research and found out that ukrainian ANA journalists discovered that the grenade was in fact a NATO grenade.
      (=false flag)
      I posted about this the entire weekend in the FAZ,and was blocked all the time.But i knew there will be some shiftchanges and that at one point one moderator will be there who won”t block me.
      And that’s what eventually happened.
      (few days later they even sent a journalist to turkey to investigate it and he confirmed the NATO grenade story)

The problem is too many slimey faggotts who are only worried worried to kiss ass and keep their jobs-this is called science nowadays i guess.

• czechlist says:

“We live in a world where unfortunately the distinction between true and false appears to become increasingly blurred by manipulation of facts, by exploitation of uncritical minds, and by the pollution of the language.”
      ― Arne Tiselius

7. ShowMeTheData says:

Tony I created an account last night. Now when I click on dashboard, I think I am able to see a root or admin password.
    Here’s what I see (masking part of the password with ***’s)

Server: 45.79.176.95
    User: climate
    Password: jN*********su
    Port: 6969
    Root dir: /var/www
    Public dir: /var/www/html

8. Dave N says:

They’ve been a bit “clever” in their rules: You could “incite violence” against (or “harass”, or whatever) groups of people, as long as they don’t fit into those listed.

For instance, I could say that Anti-vaxxers are trying to kill 7+Billion people, or the opposite, i.e. that those who think vaccinations are safe are, because they could be *any* race, ethnicity, national origin, etc.

They’ve worded it so that it is totally acceptable that any person or group etc can be harassed (or call for their murder) simply because they disagree with someone else, as long as it is not based on their race etc.

9. billtoo says:

since they love socialism so much it must be time to declare twitter a public utility

10. Chris says:

Trains are the classical socialist method of carting off dissenters to death camps. That would be us “climate deniers.” A bullet to that back of the head should end any doubt about the need for carbon taxes etc.

• R Shearer says:

Yeah, somehow if a national workers party socialist asks you to hop onto the train for a tropical vacation, I don’t think it’s going to end up in Hawaii.

11. nejking says:

Here you go, Tony:

Maybe you can start a class-action lawsuit. There are literally thousands of people who have been unfairly treated by Twitter.

12. Karl W. Braun says:

For those who have grown weary of being @jackbooted into Twitmo:

13. Mystical conservatives and Looter redistributionists both agree on the initiation of harmful, even deadly force. The rest of us (LP.org) are thankful there is disagreement on who to coerce.

14. Phil. says:

Palestinian Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
    You are mixing up your congresswomen, Omar is not Palestinian.

15. Luke of the D says:

I hate to say it Tony, but you are fighting a fight long since lost. So called “social media” is exactly what it is intended to be: socialist media. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Yahoo, Google, and all the other socialist media platforms absolute HATE us. They stand against every single aspect of America. Trying to “win” a fight on Twitter is like trying to convince a fish to breath air. You will not succeed. I have dropped all “social media” for this reason. I hate having to “surrender” but you cannot “win” on their turf. Don’t give them your business.