Our Top Progressive Intellectuals

12 Responses to Our Top Progressive Intellectuals

1. czechlist says:

“… if there were dogs in those cages, every single member of Congress would vote to make sure that all of these cages didn’t exist any longer. We live in a society and govern in a body that might value the life of a dog more than they value the life of a child who might not look like theirs,” – Ilhan Omar
    of course she claims another member told her that so she is not accountable

• Gator says:

Why would anyone have an issue with dogs in cages? Ever been to an animal shelter? How about a pet store?

A dog crate (sometimes dog cage) is a metal, wire, plastic, or fabric enclosure with a door in which a dog may be kept for security or transportation. Dog crates are designed to replicate a dog’s natural den and as such can provide them with a place of refuge at home or when traveling to new surroundings. Other common reasons for using a dog crate are for toilet training a new puppy, transporting a dog, limiting access while the dog learns rules, ensuring the dog’s safety, confining a dog in locations where dogs cannot safely or legally roam freely, or giving a dog a place to go when visitors come to the house.

Crate training accustoms the dog to the crate so that they can rest in it without stress.

Using a crate for a dog is similar to having a playpen for a toddler or a crib for a baby, and allows the owner to take their eyes off their pet.

Because of her background and culture, Omar knows nothing about dogs, and even less about America. And I sure hope she keeps flapping those gums.

• neal s says:

I find such amazing hypocrisy in Omar’s statement …

“We live in a society and govern in a body that might value the life of a dog more than they value the life of a child who might not look like theirs,” – Ilhan Omar

… when she is in the party that has laws against the mistreatment of animals, but condones killing a baby up until the moment of birth and possibly beyond.

• arn says:

As a muslim it is forbidden for Illhen Omar to advocate pro abortion and she would most probably ‘catch’ some stones if she would have condemned an anti abortion law in her home country((where she would be a piss poor slave wife no. 2 at best instead of a rich parasite in the USA)).

But illhen omar has no problems lying to stupid kafirs when it fits her agenda.

This is typical muslim behaviour and says everything about islam.

2. rah says:

Soooooooo typical! But the press started the “racist” crap before the subject treasonous morons he was talking to did. It is the standard attack when they have nothing else and they don’t have a clue that we see right through it.

3. Bruce of Newcastle says:

“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character.”

– MLK jr

I think Trump may be on the money regarding the content of the character of these particular women.

• Jason Calley says:

“…they will not be judged by the color of their skin but the content of their character.”

Today’s Progressives realize that Dr. King was a racist.

Sadly, I predict an increase in real, actual, open racism in this country. I wish it were not so; I would personally prefer Dr. King’s dream. But more and more, whites (and in many ways Asians) are being punished for their race. Apply for entry to a college and see how SAT scores are evaluated for differing races. Apply for a government job and see whether certain protected races are not given preference. If every action by a non-POC is taken as evidence of racism, at some point many people will say, “OK, no matter what I do, I am called a racist. You want racism? I’ll show you racism!”

My hope is still for an amiable solution to this… but I am getting less and less optimistic.

• neal s says:

It seems to me that racism is much more prevalent and common among leftists and demonrats than it is among conservatives and republicans. The strong opposition to voter ID laws is based on their mistaken idea that such laws disadvantages non-whites. It also seems they are unwilling to entertain the notion that people of color are capable of thinking for themselves, but instead they need to be told how to vote, and what to think. Considering that the demonrats are the party of the KKK and slavery, this should not be a surprise.

4. GeologyJim says:

Trump plays these clowns like a Stradivarius and makes them the face of the Democrat Party – just as they were in the Jim Crow, KKK, segregation days

Bring on the election 👍👍

5. GW Smith says:

And the media rolls over and kisses their feet. Disgusting!

6. rah says:

LOL! Another group of researchers believed their own propaganda.
    At least they didn’t get stuck ala Chris Turney.

7. Joel says:

I told my wife the other day that if I were running against any of these women – the “Gangrene of Four” – in the next Congressional election, I would not say one single word. Not in public, not in a commercial, not in a debate, not in an interview. Not one single word.

Instead, my tactic would be to merely show video clip after video clip of what these women say in public, hedging my bet that each of them could sink their own re-election ships with no intervention on my part.

I feel sorry for their constituencies…and if their constituencies still support them, I REALLY feel sorry for them.

Absolutely dreadful…