The Very Real Climate Crisis Of 1936

11 Responses to The Very Real Climate Crisis Of 1936

1. Steve says:

Dear Tony Heller, I appreciate your videos immensely. Have you posted transcript anywhere online? I would like to write a letter to editor. I’ve quoted you as I can from the video, but a transcript would be handier. Please don’t bother us any trouble, Lord knows you’ve done immense amount of work over the years and day today. Also I found a website that purports to be you posting false information to mislead so-called deniers. Initially, I had my doubts, but then realized it was a case of gaslighting. I think most people would draw that same conclusion, but someone is trying to damage your reputation and credibility. On the other hand, it may only increase your building Legend. Keep up the good fight you are doing a magnificent job.

2. Steve says:

Forgive grammar and spelling errors in previous post. A case of hideous voice translation.

• Disillusioned says:

Sadly, I used to read articles from that propaganda rag. And I believed them. Before I knew it was a propaganda rag.

• Petit_Barde says:

They act more as a bunch of pathetic Chicken Little and psychopaths than as actual scientists.

• Michael Spencer says:

Once again Tony, thank you! Your videos, with their combination of graphs and records (which can, and have been, manipulated by charlatans as you demonstrate) are backed up by old publications, photographs, etc.. This way it becomes rather clear what is fact, and what might be fancy.

And yet the alarmists continue to proclaim their religious beliefs, demonstrating yet again the contention that men go mad in herds and come back to sanity one-by-one.

And, having followed up the link posted by ‘Psalmon’, it has confirmed my conclusion about this pseudo-religion that’s developed: the doom-laden “anthropogenic global cooling – oops! – warming/climate change/disruption/’weirdness’/emergency, etc.” belief system that has captured the minds of so many people, most of whom basically “want to do the right thing”! (Perfect targets for fraudsters!)

It reminds me of a joke about two psychiatrists/psychologists who met one day. The first looked the other deep in the eyes, and said: “You look alright; how am I?”

I’ll leave you with that. I think it sums up the climate religion rather well …. (And the accompanying illustration encapsulates it.)

• Disillusioned says:

So what is it like to be cursed with foreknowledge that others ignore?

What will it be like when you wake up one day and finally realize you had no foreknowledge at all?

• Gator says:

Back home in Atlanta, Cobb entered what she now calls “an acute mental health crisis.” Most mornings, she could not get out of bed, despite having four children to tend to. She would sob spontaneously. She obsessed about the notion that the US government would take no action to address climate change and confront its consequences.

Something tells me there was an underlying mental issue loooooooooong before Trump announced he would run for office.

• Mark Amey says:

The whole article reads like gobblygook. In tears because non scientists don’t understand ‘their message’. Crying and depressed because Trump got elected. No mention of any engagement or debate with other climate scientists who disagree with their new climate orthodoxy. Other than providing some sort of catharsis for the author, it was a waste of ink.

3. Frogtongue says:

Thank you Tony, as usual you are doing a real service. Thank you for including the Canada comments as the little, but expensive, cbc is a real source of propaganda that must be outed. I have Canadian friends that constantly cite the cbc as authority on all things climate. You came to the rescue with your analysis of the musher running over water covered ice in Greenland. You also outed the permafrost melting story too. Bless you for all you do.

4. mmckeaney says:

Thanks for a great story, Tony. I wonder if you good dig up some historic data on the “crisis” in Anchorage? https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/new-high-temperature-records-set-in-alaska-again-as-heat-wave-is-set-to-relinquish-grip/70008760