Fox News Goes Full Stupid

Fox News hoists their stupidity up the flagpole to the highest level with this incredibly dishonest photograph.

2016-11-13-05-12-50

CO2 is invisible. CO2 is harmless. CO2 is essential for life on Earth. The “climate pact” has nothing to do with climate.

36 Responses to Fox News Goes Full Stupid

1. Latitude says:

I’m through with FOX…
    Their quest to be “fair and balanced”….while all of the others were in full out attack mode
    …they didn’t fool anyone

• Eric Simpson says:

It’s not just that Fox is not “fair and balanced,” it’s that Fox has joined the leftists in overt deception on climate change. Maybe it has something to do with new leftist heads of the network. We need another channel!

FOX GOING LEFT OF CLIMATE CHANGE:

About two weeks ago I saw a Fox segment on climate change where they started out with shots of the high tide flooding in Miami, and implied it was due to climate change. That’s absolute bs:

There is occaisional minor tidal flooding since Miami Beach is SUBSIDING (sinking!!) because 2/3 of it was built on fill from Biscayne Bay in the 1920’s that is still compacting.

Fox needs to be corrected on the their insidiously false implication that Miami tidal flooding is due to an increase in sea level.

• Latitude says:

Eric, the roads on Miami Beach were designed to flood at King tides. When they were built it was decided too expensive to raise them for something that only happened a few times a year and only a few inches of water.

2. RAH says:

“How long will we have to put up with these idiots in the press, who do no research, have no understanding of science, refuse to listen to those who do, and use filthy journalistic tricks?”

Forever and a day.
    The Gettysburg Address was dismissed as unimportant or worse by several of the major news organs of the day.

• Winnipeg Boy says:

Individually, just turn away as i did 3 years ago. I cut the cord and NEVER turn on OTA evening news.
      They may still broadcast but I’m not watching.

• gregole says:

Hey RAH,

Love it!

This one is good too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk8DDFE8v3I

As I’ve said here many times, after Climategate, MSM has precisely zero credibility with me. At home, I will not tolerate being in the same room with a television tuned in to the news – any news. It is all propaganda. All lies and innuendo. Media follows a strict code of silence when it comes to reporting the truth about Man-Fabricated Climate Change.

• Scott Scarborough says:

Just expand that to the television being turned on period and I’m with you.

• gregole says:

I am a family man and live with people who enjoy television. I do not enjoy television. We all have to work it out!

• RAH says:

I enjoy some programing. Was a fan of Myth Busters. Watch various science programing.

• Ernest Bush says:

I cope by leaving the house occassionally and disappearing off to the mountains with my camera, a three hour drive full of peace and quiet. It helps restore my balance. All my favorite music from my iPhone and lately leaving the AC off and cracking the windows with the vent open. I try to show up back at the house around ten.

If I’m stuck home I sit on the side porch, preferring the small city noise to the television programming. We are at the start of the season I came to Yuma, AZ, for.

3. gator69 says:

Clinton’s claims that the FBI sank her campaign are more credible than claims that man made CO2 drives climate. At least the FBI probe has a verifiable connection to Clinton…

4. RAH says:

Leftist protestor arguing with her intellectual superior. (Stolen from the Ace of Spade Blog)

5. RAH says:

I like this one even better seen yesterday:

6. frederik wisse says:

Hillary is out ! Whos going to follow in her footsteps ? Angela Merkel ? Francois Hollande ? It is looking like Europe is also ready for a total shake-up . Even Geert Wilders in Holland is rising in the polls , although he is even more selfish than Donald Trump !

• gregole says:

There is an international political shift occurring and it has the left paralyzed. They are mostly in denial. That shift, as far as I can see, is the movement of anti-globalism. We will see.

There is a Trump-going-to-be-president freak-out going on right now in the US that masks the real election results:

Electoral votes: Trump 306, Clinton 232;
      Senate Republicans 51, Democrats 46;
      House of Representatives Republican 239, Democrats 193.

After all the vote counting is in, it may even be that Trump will win the popular vote; but the popular vote in a presidential election is meaningless in our system.

This was a solid, hands-down Republican win; not a landslide, but a solid win.

• Ernest Bush says:

The electoral vote difference would be considered a landslide in any election year in recent decades. To rack up that many electoral votes Trump had to have a lot of registered Democrats voting for him.

BTW, Frank Luntz, who does admit he failed as a pollster, said that the skewed results were caused by Trump voters refusing to participate in exit polling. I think a lot of others, like me, hung up on pollsters during the general election period.

I’m just tired of having my lunches and evenings interrupted by the phone. I have both caller ID and a contacts least my house phone borrows from my cell phone. If you aren’t recognized, anymore, I pick up the phone for 5 seconds then hang up to prevent you leaving a message.

• ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N says:

I’m glad we don’t get that in Oz. We used to get hammered by major company call centres spamming for our business but now we have a “do not call” register. They can be sued.

• AndyG55 says:

I used to get those “Microsoft Help Desk” calls.

My first comment is always..

“Oh.. how can I help you ?”

They hang up :-)

7. Tom Anderson says:

Ignorant news media? A recent decline? “The man who doesn’t read the newspaper is uninformed. The man who reads a newspaper is misinformed.” — Mark Twain

8. Nicholas Schroeder says:

COP 21 is a non-binding agreement signed by executive action and can be unsigned the same way. Without ratification by the senate, COP 21 commits and obligates the US to exactly nothing. Remember HS civics and how the tri-cameral representative republic functions?

COP 21 was just locker room talk between international good-old-boys dividing up global power, money and energy much like mob bosses splitting up Chicago or Atlantic City. That locker room talk threatens individual freedom a lot more and is more obscene than talk of grabbing some bimbo’s p***y.

• RAH says:

Yes the Europeans seem to think the US is bound by the conditions of the agreement for one year as per the opt out in the agreement. The truth is Donald could end it the day he takes office with the stroke of a pen. This is true of much of what Obama “accomplished” during eight years since so much of what he did was merely executive orders subject to instant elimination or change by his successor. The more difficult things to change will be those like Obama care and Frank-Dodd which were made law by congress. Those can be changed or eliminated also with the compliance of congress. However that A-hole Mitch McConnell is already making noises about taking things easy. IMO the Republican leaders of both chambers need to be changed for we who desire maximum quick and effective action to have a chance to be satisfied with what is to come.

• B says:

The thing is Trump’s behavior in the extended clip showed that it was just talk on his part. (as per this alternative analysis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok1Gd0CQsiM )

The people behind climate change it aren’t just talking, they are acting.

9. Ernest Bush says:

Speaking as one of millions of lukewarm Trump voters, The FBI letter had no effect on me, whatever. It was the inevitable sexual misconduct charges that came up against Trump by the Democrats that would have sealed the deal for him if I had been wavering. They use this tactic in practically every presidential race and some big congressional races. It always happens a few weeks before the election. Even if ten percent of what was said was true, I don’t care. Democrats have their ranks full of sexual perverts and deviants (can you say Weiner?), so there is nothing they can ever say to me on that topic.

• Ernest Bush says:

BTW, as far as I am concerned, Fox News has been stupid about news coverage concerning climate change for awhile. I can’t put my finger on the time I quit liking them, but it started with the discovery that their chief meteorologist was an AGW proponent.

10. Gail Combs says:

Here’s the transition site for anyone who’s interested in suggesting ideas:

11. Siliggy says:

There is some honesty in that photo above. Four healthy birds are safe at home without any threat of being chopped up by big blades.

12. B says:

So long as government licenses the media and the media companies are concentrated in a few wealthy hands the media will be like this.

13. Jeff Jones says:

This is humorous. I work in the oil business in Kern County California and the majority of our oil (we are the largest oil producing county in the lower 48), comes from subsurface steam injection. The steam is necessary to loosen the tarry oil from the reservoir so it will flow to the wells to be produced. We generate a lot of steam in gas fired steam generators. Not too long ago we were allowed to fire the generators on crude oil and we used stack gas scrubbers to remove sulfur compounds, the only real pollutant that was generated. These stack gas scrubbers emit a plume of clean steam generated by the water injected to scrub the sulfur compounds. The local news stations always drag out video of these scrubbers in operation when they have a news report on pollution, global warming, etc., not realizing those vapor plumes are some of the cleanest air in the state!