Paul Grows Up

Paul Joseph Watson was a tremendous help to Trump during the general election. But he wasn’t always that way.

He is living proof that people can change and learn.

screen-shot-2016-11-12-at-3-14-14-am-down

Is Donald Trump a Hillary Plant? » Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!

10 Responses to Paul Grows Up

1. Latitude says:

ROTFL…and what were the other choices?
    It’s an act of love.
    Everyone’s snotty little cousin.
    ..and grandpa munster

2. Douglas Rogalla says:

I just sent a note to my friend Donald suggesting that he nominate Tony Heller to head up the EPA :)

3. Simon Platt says:

I think that’s a little unkind. He was wrong, that’s all. So was I.

• 4TimesAYear says:

He has definitely changed since the start of the election – I didn’t like him at first either. He’s not the same guy.

4. Kozlowski says:

I must say that I really enjoy Paul Joseph Watson’s youtube videos. Very powerful speaker. The sooner he graduates from Alex Jones & crew the better. He really is too good for them.

5. gregole says:

I love that self-described “Ranty Northerner”. He’s articulate, smart, and well, young. Good to see him come around on Trump.

But face it, Trump was a tough call in the beginning of the race. I like Cruz because his realism on Climate made me believe he could be real on other issues as well. But let’s all face it, Trump nailed it. I’m very glad he won.

6. RAH says:

The plethora of pure Bull Shit that is being published in the press about Trump and wailing about his election is just staggering. Then there are the death threats on twitter and in spray painted graffiti on walls created by those throwing their tantrums (I won’t use the word “demonstration” because tantrum is a far more accurate word to describe what is going on in both the streets and in the press). These people are deranged!!!!!!!!

• Gail Combs says:

I call them 2 year olds in adult bodies. Major cases of arrested development from the US government taking over of daycare through University and the installing Marxists as educators.

7. Justa Joe says:

I was wary of the same possibility from Trump in the beginning. It looked like a potential Ross Perot redux.

I also think that the absolute barrage of HATE from the left and their lame stream media pushed Trump away from their sphere of influence.