Podcast With James Delingpole

screen-shot-2016-12-01-at-4-03-00-am

James and Daisy with an interested onlooker

Last week I had a wonderful visit with James Delingpole in the English countryside. We discussed climate for an hour in this podcast. Well worth your time to listen. Subject matter and audio quality make it unique.

Look closely at this family crest below.

screen-shot-2016-12-01-at-4-05-32-am

18 Responses to Podcast With James Delingpole

1. Steve Case says:

Just tuned in (-:

2. Latitude says:

Look closely at this family crest below.

What am I looking for???

3. Andy DC says:

I listened to it, very fascinating and excellent presentation.

The two factors that are plain enough for the average person to understand:

1. The heat of the 1930’s was unlike anything experienced during the lifetime of most living people.

2. There was marked cooling between 1940-1980, as CO2 levels were rising substantially. The warming between 1980 and 1998 was by and large just a rebound back to prior levels. In addition, there has not been significant warming since 1998.

4. dave1billion says:

The only thing I can make out of interest in the crest is the windmill at the top left (if it’s not a stylized cross)

5. Robertv says:

In the photo above I can’t really see if the dog is ok. But great talk.

6. annieoakley says:

Is this George Washington’s Family Crest?

7. Steve Case says:

I’m not a lover of acronyms, but HCB applies.

8. John Galt says:

I listened to the podcast today, most enjoyable and a timely reminder of the history of the AGW scam. Like you, I was a believer and accepted the “consensus” right through the 90’s and into the early 2000’s. Then we started a cold spell and I began to look a little closer at the science behind it, then I looked at the absorption spectrum of CO2 and H2O, then I asked about the mechanism of transmission of energy from the CO2 molecules to the ground, then I asked about how surface temperature is measured globally (realising of course that is not actually surface temperature but near surface air temperature), then I looked at Beer’s Law, etc, etc…
    This was all pre-climategate; when those emails were exposed, all remnants of belief died.
    So anyway, all power to you and keep up your good work.

9. Jasper says:

Just listened to the podcast, great piece.

I notice you mentioned you’ll be in DC later this month. I’d welcome the chance to buy you a beer or a coffee when you are in town and if you have some time. I live just outside the beltway so can make it in at short notice.

10. Tony McKenna says:

Just wanted to say thank you for your unceasing efforts and this podcast in particular. It will be great to trap a few of my friends on an upcoming car journey.