Let Them Eat Cake

In their latest attack on humanity, progressives now want to steal bread crumbs out of poor people’s mouths.

Nothing these idiots say has any basis in science, but they got used to being paid to lie for the past eight years – and don’t understand that their run of criminal behavior is coming to an end.

27 Responses to Let Them Eat Cake

1. Steve Case says:

Yeah Tony, I used to say the good ship “Global Warming” has already sunk and augured into the muck at the bottom of the abyss. But that was years ago. Now I agree with the late Yogi Berra, it ain’t over till it’s over. But these days, I have high hopes (-:

2. TimboA says:

This should be mandatory reading for Jim Hunt “The Arctic Guy” and his assistant “Ice Girl” Grif who are constantly gobsmacked that their deeply held religiou…..err scientific
    belief system could lead to something as mundane as starvation among the unwashed masses!!

• AndyG55 says:

Actually, I don’t think either of them could give a toss.

Irrelevant compared to a minor loss of sea ice.

• TimboA says:

“Irrelevant compared to a minor loss of sea ice.”….because then: “END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!” Just ask Jim’s godfather Bill Nye.

3. SxyxS says:

Well,i still wonder why the huge numbers of dinosaurs which have been so enourmous that they created the incredible amounts of oil and gas inside the earth in tens of millions of years haven’t contributed to global warming than the tiny number of turkeys nowadays.

Considering how many of them must have existed and the long time period
    of their existenz planet earth and that a single fart of a 10 ton animal releases more climate gas than 10000 turkeys the earth should have become a second son due to climate gas.

But i think as those idiots don’t get punish for their stupid writings((and obviously every journalist is a climate expert nowadays,
    as long as he sing the AGW Song)
    they won”t stop.

But as Bertrand Russel wrote:
    We will create people who will believer every thing they are told by authorities.
    By using News,Radio,Music we will indoctrinate people to do whatever we want them to do.

4. Robertv says:

Good thing I bake my own bread.

• Robertv says:

And Cake

• Robertv says:

And BUTTER cookies.

• Gail Combs says:

Yes, but can you make pies and biscuits? Hubby makes GREAT pies and biscuits.

• RAH says:

Date bars made from scratch are my favorite. Though Applesauce cake comes in a very close second.

• Gail Combs says:

Darn it ….
            Drool….

I am looking at a breakfast of unsweetened tea and a single hard boiled egg every day.

• RAH says:

I just finished two scrambled eggs with cheese and ham added and two pieces of 15 grain bread toast. I actually scrambled three eggs but gave a third to my pooch who loves eggs. Now I’m sitting here drinking a cup of Dunkin Donuts original coffee ground from their beans. I quit buying Starbucks after their announcement about hiring Muslims over others. Can’t support bigots now can we!

• Robertv says:

“I am looking at a breakfast of unsweetened tea and a single hard boiled egg every day”

No pies and biscuits?

• Gail Combs says:

Unfortunately no.
            I have a biscuit occasionally and pie about once or twice a year (Thanksgiving and Christmas)

The old bod does not like wheat anymore.

5. Anonymous Commentator says:

It’s in the Lord’s prayer, they must be against it.

6. RAH says:

BTW they are also now saying that CO2 will make your bread less tasty.

7. Aurora Svant says:

Those same warmistas are simultaneously pushing to make people eat bugs instead of real food. If you’ve watched the movie “snow piercer”, you know what they have in mind for the plebs.

• Shooter says:

But bugs produce methane, do they not? Termites do. So by eating bugs we are contributing an even more potent GHG.

8. stpaulchuck says:

every time I read crap like that I go buy some bean burritos and a six pack (and then open the windows, ha ha)

“please extinguish all open flames”

9. Shooter says:

I wonder if these scientists who promoted this garbage are aware their computers are made from cobalt and other materials that have to be mined. Do they not consider their emissions? Of course not. They’re content living in their lily-white neighbourhoods and gated communities.