Fundamental Transformation

Barack Hussein Obama promised to fundamentally transform the US, and he did. The Democrats have gone completely off the rails.

Since the November 8 election, Democrats have pulled every dirty trick imaginable to derail the United States government. This has included trying to blackmail electors, endless fake news, the intelligence community trying to frame the president, masked thugs shutting down free speech …the list is huge.

My personal experience with these lunatics from 2017.

1. I was in DC for the inauguration and was called every obscenity in the book – for wearing a red hat which celebrated our new president. The Women’s March on DC was the most vile collection of angry, hateful, nasty, dirty people I have ever seen.
  2. I went to Olympia to testify before the Washington State Senate. Senator Reuven Carlyle did everything he could to silence me before I had a chance to speak.
  3. The New York Times did a hit piece on me, which had every fact wrong and made no attempt to contact me before or after they found out it was garbage.
  4. Same story for Salon.

Besides trying to destroy every sacred institution and turn reality upside down, Democrats are determined to end free speech and silence anyone who doesn’t go along with their big lies. The Democratic Party is in the mid stages of an extremely dangerous descent into barbarism. They do not function within any norms of civilized society.

It isn’t funny, it isn’t safe, it isn’t going to end well, and “moderate” Republicans have to stop pandering to them. These people are severely mentally ill, and are completely out of control.

86 Responses to Fundamental Transformation

1. GW says:

Talk radio host Dr Michael Savage wrote a book “liberalism is a mental disorder”
    I agree it is.

• Gator69 says:

Leftists are not liberals. Savage adopted the Newspeak that the leftists fed us, and in do doing he insulted real liberals like myself. But it is clear that leftists have at least one mental disorder, or they would not be leftists.

• sunsettommy says:

Agree!

• GW says:

I think you’re mincing words.
        It used to be Democrat, left-wing Democrat, and Liberal – which described the irrational and unreasonable loon. So now Liberal is “Leftist” ? If so, what do you say liberal is ? And where does that leave a run-of-the-mill Democrat ? Is that actually a republican now ?

• Gator says:

The Fabians et al changed the language a century ago, and leftists started calling themselves “liberal” in order to fool the foolish. I am not mincing words, I am correcting a misnomer.

• GW says:

If you say so. Feel free to describe your definitions of liberal vs democrat vs progressive if you care to be explicit for everyone’s benefit.

• Arn says:

It’s too late for this to correct.

Once a meaning is corrupted/rebranded and the corruption established one can not turn it back.
            eg. the word gay which originally had nothing to do with homosexuals,
            or anarchy/ists-those people once(100year+ ago) have been symbol for a very low-inexistent hierarchy=
            small state.
            Nowadays anarchists are synonymous for lazy violent communist masked faggots
            promoting a big brother nanny state

• Gator says:

GW, the root of “liberal” is “liber”, or “free” in Latin. Leftists do not believe in freedom, liberals do. Our founders were radical liberals.

Very simple.

• Gator says:

It’s too late for this to correct.

Then wave a white flag and bow to Big Brother.

• Squidly says:

You are absolutely 100% correct Gator !!!

Man I wish more people realized this. And to GW, at present, there is little if any difference between Democrat, Liberal, Progressive, Socialist, Marxist, Anarchist, Leninist, Communist. They are essentially all the same. Most all of these groups have been commandeered by Marxists over the past several decades. Our educations has been commandeered by Marxists. Our media has been commandeered by Marxists.

Incidentally, this takeover by the left (Marxists) is largely not about social construct or ideology. At least not on the top. On the top, as always, it is about wealth, command and control. Below the top, it is merely about “useful idiots” that have no clue what Marxism is. They simply wear it as a fashion of the day, most of them.

Gator could not be more correct about true liberalism. Observational history clearly supports his accounts. Libertarianism is also staunchly rooted in the true essence of liberalism.

Democrats, and the entire lot of the left in no way “liberals”, they are in fact FASCIST! .. as is any form of socialistic ideology or social construct. They are fascist by very definition of the term and affirmed by their actions.

• GW says:

You are 100% correct Squidly.
            Since I know there is no difference, I wanted Gator to explain what HE thought they were because he was differentiating “liberal.”
            And he explained the differentiation.

• Gator says:

You are absolutely 100% correct Gator !!!

Yep.

• GW says:

In the new thread at CTH the top posts are comparing liberals to nazis, asking who’s worse !
            I agree, you are 100% correct; but as I pointed out, the word argument is a long, lost cause.

• GW says:

Just to expand on my above comment, the CTH comments are in response to a 25 min video posted where the video host is bashing
            LIBERALS !

So here is you’re opportunity, to go to the video producers website, and educate him about the true definition of and later redefining of “liberal” and persuade him to produce a new video on this subject to try and educate more people !

• gator69 says:

So here is you’re opportunity…

What crawled up your backside GW?

I have better things to do than go to every site whose owner does not understand the English language. There are too many idiots for me to educate on my own, but at least I am trying, and at least I understand simple words like “liberal”.

What have you got against using correct terminology? Why would any liberty loving human ever want to compliment a leftist by calling them “liberal”?

• GW says:

First, there’s no call for rudeness. Next, I took the position that your effort to educate people about the word, while noble, is futile; however, you demonstrated a determination to prosecute the argument and educate people regardless.
            Never give up the fight, I think you said (or to that effect). Next, I don’t object at all to using the correct terminology – which is why I presented the opportunity for you to have a greater impact. Finally, I stumbled upon the post and video posted at CTH, which I think it’s possible you also read, and recognized an opportunity for you to have a larger impact educating people and carrying on the fight which seems to be dear to you (no offense.)
            If you choose not to avail yourself of it, I certainly don’t care. But I felt compelled to bring it to your attention. And, again, there’s no call for rudeness.

• gator69 says:

GW, quit lying. You were mocking my efforts, and you still are…

Next, I took the position that your effort to educate people about the word, while noble, is futile…

Not futile. I have managed to correct many people over the years, and many of those people have also in turn corrected others. I have done this with many Newspeak words, and it is having a positive effect. My state climatologist no longer uses the word “normal” when describing weather and climate, he now uses the correct term “average”.

What is futile is hoping for positive change while berating those who are actually doing the work. You got your nose out of joint because you were wrong, you continue to piss and moan, and belittle efforts of others.

Drop it.

• GW says:

Sorry Gator. I’m not mocking.
            You misjudge.

• gator69 says:

Sorry Gator. I’m not mocking.
            You misjudge.

Yeah, right.

• GW says:

I maintain that it’s a great opportunity to reach a lot of people.

• gator69 says:

Maintain whatever you like GW, you were mocking my efforts.

• Rhys says:

A liberal, which I am, in current parlance would be a libertarian. I never refer to the democrat supporters as liberals for they are as illiberal as you can get.
          To be more descriptive a liberal believes in individual rights, personal control of your body, economic freedom, and limited government.

• Gator says:

Correct. I consider myself to be a libertarian, or classic and real liberal.

• GW says:

I too, am very libertarian on many issues. However I have never heard the word liberal used to describe libertarian. In fact the first time I heard the word libertarian, nearly 30 years ago, by a person who described his political views as libertarian – I said to him “you mean you’re a liberal ?” And he replied “no no no, quite the opposite.”

• Gator says:

GW, the Progressives have been at this for over 150 years. He who controls the language controls thought. It’s time to reclaim our language.

• GW says:

I have not researched to see if your statement that (essentially) libertarian and liberal were once synonymous, because it ultimately does not matter. As Arn illustrated with the word “gay” the “liberal” horse has left the barn, jumped the fence and rode away. Far far away.
            My grandparents, born in the 1880’s and my oldest aunts, uncles and cousins continued to use the word gay as they understood it; however it sounded ridiculous in current context.

You’re not doing yourself any justice by continuing to fight that battle. It’s already over and lost. I always describe myself as “Libertarian” and I would Never use the word “liberal” even if it once was the same.

• GW says:

And, I will add Gator, that the time to fight the word battle is at the beginning of the “redefining” not decades after the fact when generations of people do not know the original meaning.

Case-in-point : someone at (I think) CTH recently pointed out the the word “fascist” is being redefined as we speak ! You may already be aware that dictionaries published in recent years describe a fascist as holding right-wing political views/values. Essentially, What you and I would call Conservative. Whereas older publications (I forget the cutoff year that was cited) describe the traditional position of the 20th century evil dictatorships, that you and I undoubtedly understand.

NOW is the time to fight THAT battle – if you can. I don’t know how to myself. And, like all good libertarians, republicans & conservatives, I’m gainfully employed and raising a family and unable to go on political crusades.

• Gator says:

GW, I don’t care about “gay” being Newspeaked, as it does not change anything. However, calling totalitarians “liberal” is insane.

Only losers quit.

• GW says:

Best wishes. But there’s no salvation in political martyrdom.

• Gator says:

I’m not looking for salvation from politics, that would also be insane. I am looking to speak English like a sane person, and help others understand that demonizing real liberals is not going to win us any converts. Bashing fence sitting liberals only sends them to the other side.

• GW says:

I’m sure your not seeking salvation from politics. That was not the point of the statement, which is esentially – fight the fight (which is a political one) spend your entire life and energy fighting it. Even win it. But in the end few if anyone will care at all. And I, like you, don’t care a bit about the word gay. It was merely a convenient analogy to illustrate the point.
            Again, best wishes.

• Kozlowski says:

Then it is time to start calling them what they truly are, the “illiberal left” – the “fascist left” the “AntiFA – anti-First Amendment” and so on. Bill Maher and Sam Harris are both liberal and left leaning, but have nothing to do with the illiberal left who often targets them. There are degrees of difference there. Unfortunately the media has given cover to the illiberals for far too long.

• Advocatus Diaboli says:

In my time at university I learned that the word “socialist” originally meant “an advocate of social power,” i.e. people who support voluntary, market means of accomplishing their goals. This was in distinction to advocates of “state power” who favor putting a gun to other people’s heads to impose goals on them.

Today, of course, “socialists” are all about state power and not at all about social power.

Leftists keep appropriating good words like “socialist” and “liberal” to make them mean the opposite.

Those particular definition fights are long since lost, but we must defeat the current campaign to tar everyone who’s not a (new-style) socialist as a “fascist.” Real fascists are pro-abortion and they favor government healthcare and government control of the economy.

• We are classical liberals. Freedom of the individual and free markets. That’s what this conflict is about, whether we are to live as free men or if we are to submit to, and let’s not mince words here, . . . Communism. They are Marxists with all that means. I call um commies. I thought we learned this lesson with the old Soviet Union. Apparently not.

• GW says:

I maintain that we should call them “Stalinists”! It carries a very negative and derogatory connotation and is both unmistakable and undeniable in its implication.

Calling them progressives, socialists, Marxists or leftists is all a big yawn. It’s like calling me a right-winger. Yeah, whatever. But if you call me a fascist my blood is going to boil !

You call them a Stalinist and you’ll get the same primal reaction from them.

• Gator says:

Just don’t call them liberals.

• E.M.Smith says:

The traditioal meaning of Liberal as freedom loving libertarian lives on on Brithis derived places like the UK and Australia, so it is important to know when to use each. I explore some of the history here:

Basically the Socialist Progressive movement of the 1920s got such a bad name after the Socialist Progressive Mussolini and the National Socialist German Workers Party created W.W.II, that the Progressives latched on to Liberal in their re-branding effort. But that was in the USA, not elsewhere in the British Empire areas.

Oddly, having now tarnished Liberal into a curse word, they are attempting to again re-brand back to Progressive and trying to make Socialist look good.

There is nothing conservative nor right wing about any of the Axis Powers. They were radical Socialists bent on fundamental transformation… via government force. Sound familiar?

• Gator says:

Bingo!

The Fabian Society’s coat of arms was a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Go figure…

• GW says:

Personally, I think they should be labeled “Stalinists”. It has a nice ring to it, it is pretty easy for the masses to associate the meaning with what Stalin stood for and did to achieve and maintain power.

If you think about it, getting the media people to use that word regularly to describe them – getting it into the American lexicon – would really “Rock” their foundation !

• gator69 says:

I have no problem with Stalinists, Progressives, busy-bodies, lunatics, etc…

But for God’s sake, stop calling them liberals, and stop calling liberals names. We need, and should want, the liberals on our side.

• Colorado Wellington says:

Those of us who deal with the Old World know that there the word “liberal” still retains much of its original “classical liberal” meaning. In Germany, for example, the Free Democrats (FDP) are traditionally called “die Liberalen”, the Liberals.

Commies, Nazis, Sozis and other Leftists don’t call themselves liberal because of the evil capitalist free market connotation of the word.

The same usage is common in other countries and I know many Europeans Liberals perplexed about the hijacked and counter-intuitive meaning of the word in the U.S.

My favorite example of this idiocy is a 1990s newspaper headline about some proceedings in the Colorado legislature:

Senate Liberals Oppose Liberalized Gun Bill

Europe in general being politically much farther to the left of the U.S. and in favor of centralized big governments, their assorted totalitarians have never had the need to disavow Socialism and Communism like American Leftists. That I believe is the reason why they never chose to muddle up their language and use the “liberal” disguise.

There has been a noticeable shift lately where local Leftists I know prefer to call themselves Progressives again, rather than Liberal. I also see more people endorsing the Socialist and even Communist label.

We now have masked black-clad fascist street thugs who call themselves Antifa. Only the devil knows where they’ll try to take it next.

• GW says:

That’s an interesting perspective Colorado. Thx for that.

• Eric Barnes says:

Yep. Most of the Democrats or Bernie supporter socialists are truly statists.

I know where they’d land on this quiz … https://www.theadvocates.org/quiz/quiz.html
            which has helped refine my libertarian views.

• richard verney says:

When I read this article, I was going to make the point that you raised.

There has been a fundamental revision of history and rebranding by the left. Today N@zism and right wing views are seen as intrinsically linked. The impression is that if you hold right wing views, then you are a N@zi. Whereas in truth N@zism is extreme left with an element of nationalism thrown into the mix. Today, if you are a patriot and support your country, you are automatically branded as a N@zi or a fascist.

It has been a very clever and successful ploy to rebrand N@zism in this way and to distance it from its roots which lie squarely in the hard/extreme left.

The same is so with fasc1sm. Mussolini was a communist, but communism was not far enough left for him. He wanted an extreme form of communism and that gave rise to the fasc1st movement in Italy. Fasc1sm is extreme left wing views with an element of nationalism thrown into the mix.

We should not allow such an Orwellian rewriting of history. The Far/extreme left are responsible for almost all the massacres of the 20th century.

• AndyG55 says:

“The traditional meaning of Liberal as freedom loving libertarian lives on in British derived places like the UK and Australia.”

Sorry, but our once named “Liberal Party” has been co-opted by leftist totalitarian suckophants, just like much of your Republican party has.

Freedom is on a downwards slide here, as well.

• shempus says:

the left has been absconding with and redefining words and rewriting history for quite a long while.

• gator69 says:

Yes they have, and it is well past time for us to stop parroting their Newspeak. He who controls language controls thought.

2. Russell Cook says:

Across the board, the far-left displays pure psychological projection. What they accuse us of doing or wanting to do, THEY do or want to do. It gets to be utterly predictable. They claim Big Oil racketeers with skeptic climate scientists to misinform the public about AGW in order to protect their. Right. It’s THEIR side that’s been engaged in 20+ years of misinformation racketeering in order to prevent THEIR donations from drying up when tree huggers lose all faith in the certainty of AGW and the certainty of ‘industry-paid skeptics.’

• Russell Cook says:

oops – “in order to protect their profits.” Left out the last word there.

• Lance says:

What you are describing is “The Big Lie”. Dinesh D’Souza just wrote a book about that. Very good read. I’m not “plugging” him, just referencing how his views support precisely what you describe.

Synopsis via video, here (1 min) :

Longer, in depth, analysis, here:

• These are all Saul Alinsky tactics. The left have become Radicals. They lie and they redefine words so that you cannot have a rational conversation. Isn’t this climate debate really about controlling people and “degrowthing” the nation? Folks, we are in an ideological war that very easily could become a revolution. Don’t mean to be an alarmist because that is the tactic of the left. Does anyone doubt they could not have a rational conversation with Maxine Waters? It’s a shame; but, the Radicals want nothing to do with our notion of America.

• rw says:

I don’t think Sally Kohn is engaging in some Alinsky tactic. This stuff is too spontaneous for that. It may not even be projection in this case, just wishful thinking. (After all, the people who acted in reverse of what she said were other people; for it to be projection, the same person would have to behave in the manner that he or she accused others of – also this was a prediction, not a direct ‘observation.) Interesting stuff, though; I’m glad it was posted.

3. Brad says:

Yeats wrote: “Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.” Life is imitating art.

4. Latitude says:

Obama and the democrats tried to model us like European countries….
    …they still are

5. Latitude says:

you can’t make this stuff up….

Pope to focus on “fake news” in message for World Communications Day 2018‎

• Arn says:

The new vatican pedo is a 100% progressive shill:

hardcore Islam buttkisser=yes

homosexuality=yes((Quote”who am i to jugde?”-though the judgement is explicitily written in his holy scriptures .Seems the guy does not know about the bible))

climate change fanatic=yes

and now even the fake news train.

He even has his very own progressive branding:
      He is called :”Liberation/liberator”(progressives love such fancy words which make them look smart and progressive)

Everything the wall street and the global elite wants.

Therefore i”d recommend the global research article
      “Washingtons Pope?”
      It is about the role of the catholic church during argentinian dictatorship((installed by the cia and Kissinger which helped tyrannize and impoverish argentinian population with rockefeller friend de Hoz))

There is a reason why jesuits had been kicked almost 100 times out of countries(+forbidden) since they existand and why they helped many nazis to escape after WW2.

And francis is a jesuit.

Interessting thing btw-
      as the leaders of this world bow down in front of this junta faggot and kiss his ring the chief of the jesuits(black pope) does not do this when meeting him.

6. Texas Sharp-shooter says:

Your response to your experience is telling. You’ve really taken your game to another level since then. Congrats.

What do you think about a new design for NFL headgear…pussy helmets!

7. oars says:

We have science. I understand that they’ll attempt to skew that too but science is science, and eventually it will win out.
    It will be conservative minds that find countermeasures for many types of cancer, Alzheimer’s, and ALS because groupthink will not work. I also predict that these breakthroughs will not happen at the typical groupthink institutions (Harvard, MIT, etc.). We just can’t let them weaponize our innovations. They will steal and murder for these innovations.

8. Andy DC says:

What about multiple networks and liberal rags like the Washington Post providing 24/7 nonstop propaganda, snide condescending criticism, and trivial fake news stories with the obvious intent of crippling the Trump Presidency, overturning the 2016 election results and driving Trump from office.

• Eric Barnes says:

I’ve completely stopped using msm to get my news. It’s pure propaganda I refuse to support. Trump has done an excellent job delineating the insanity out there (NFL protestors and msm are busy cutting their own throats).

• E.M.Smith says:

CNN typical market share: < 1 Million.
        Trump Twitter followers: about 30 Million.

So who's watching CNN? Only the "progressive socialist" true believers (so no impact) and those of us doing "opposition research", so also no impact…. 1 million out of 340 million is less than 1/3 % of the population.

And dropping… this was from 4 years ago, so who knows how much their Trump Bashing has cost them.

Comparing CNN’s audience to that of just one year ago, the steep drop in viewers is telling. During primetime, the network had 481,000 total viewers this month, with just 153,000 in the target demographic of viewers between the ages of 25 and 54. This marks a 62 percent decrease in viewership among that audience.

I am a hardcore news junkie. Easily 75%+ of everything I watch on TV. I now start with France24 (on Roku for free) then go to Sky News, RT, Al Jazeera, and Reuters (nice 30 minute summary with Left Wing Bias talking points… also free on Roku). I’m no longer using my satellite feed for news and will be virtual cord cutting (letting DirecTV die) at my renewal date in a few months.

The foreign sources do much better on international news, and their biases are all different, so the propaganda slants stand out. (RT is sunny about Russia, but rats out the USA and EU bias, while the EU folks talk dirt about the Russians, and Al Jazeera rats out all 3 incl USA, but is pro Arab)

I have zero time wasted on:CNN, MSNBC, and such anymore.

I do occasionally watch DW (Germany),Newsmax (USA Conservative talk) and a few others (between the Roku and PlutoTV (also free) there are dozens of choices all free including local news from all over the USA and select foreign countries (I watched Venezula riots on both Argentine and Venezuela stations… compare and contrast…)

PlutoTV does have CNBC and MSNBC on it (along with Bloomberg and more) but I just don’t need to reach that far down in the barrel to get news unless I want to observe their degree of bias and spin…

The simple fact is that the $25 or $40 Roku Stick makes cable news a sick 2nd place with free global coverage, multiple editorial slants, mostly commercial free, and better reporting. France24 covers Europe in depth, Al Jazeera covers behind the lines in Syria and Iraq where others can’t go (beteeen them, RT, and Sky or France24, I can usually get reports from behind BOTH sides front lines!), and local news from most places.

Given that, why watch CNN?

So that leaves only a very small irrelevant audience watching their propaganda show…

Oh, and the Roku has LOTS of local sports, so you can dump the NFL too. There is much more to football than overpriced primadonna millionaires complaining about how unfair the world has treated them… I like the college and high school games more anyway, all sorts of stuff happens in them :-)

9. Rob says:

And the sad thing is the republican party as a whole is either complicit in most of this or they are so incompetent they have no idea how to do anything about it.

The U.S is fubared and needs a reset. Only way to get that reset though is if most of the citizens there actually care about it rather than just being distracted by all the trivial crap that gets thrown at them on a daily basis.

10. Dsum says:

Thank you for standing up to the thugs on the left. Most people would cower in the face of such illiberal behavior – the goal of these cretins.
    Long gone are the days of honest debate and in its place is the left’s attempt to silence all opposition – the last redoubt for ideas and people who can’t stand up to public scrutiny.

11. Steelman says:

It should ring a tiny, little bell, when MSM and Hollywood are i perfect sync. And all this race, gender obsessions from the left.
    How can they at the same time endorse a political ideology, that hates women, gays and practically all values that is held high in a modern westeren society?
    Brainwashing from our educational societies, since the 60’s. Right, don’t let me start.

12. Jeff Jones says:

It’s time for the revolution. We need to vote out every Dempublican we can (I can’t help; I live in the People’s Republik of Kalifornia. Or maybe I can help a bit since my ‘representative’ is Kevin McCarthy. Will try to primary him out but he is in pretty solid with the Bill Thomas crime syndicate). Replace them all with Constitutional Conservative citizen legislators who couldn’t care less what the Washington party scene thinks of them.

13. Rud Istvan says:

Progressives wanted a ‘war’ against deplorables, using ‘ climate’ to redistribute global wealth (Edenhoffer, 2010). Antifa is just an example of progressive special forces no different than German Brown Shirts in the 1930’s. Well, they have now got the ‘war’ they wished for. And in the US, progressives forgot that most deplorables honor the first and second amendments.
    POTUS Trump tweeting it like it is. Countersuits against the likes of Walker (USVI AG, who already folded) and Mann (hiding from discovery in DC). Tony here calling out the government data manipulation, and providing free evidentiary software tools to all. Judith Curry in Congress and on Tucker Carlson. BoM caught out by Jenn Merohasy in Australia. No less a liberal lion than Harvard Law’s Prof. Alan Dershowitz threatening to sue UC Berkeley over free speech next week.
    And all that is just warmups. South Australia blackouts, ongoing renewables bankruptcies, increasingly shrill fantasies (France to ban all ICE vehicles by 2040—really?). Increasing failure of warmunist predictions. Models v. Observations (Christy’s 29 March 2017 publicly available congressional testimony. Pruitt’s red team. Arctic ice. No acceleration in sea level rise. Polar bears thriving.
    The increasing free speech ugliness is an indication of increasing warmunist desparation. They are losing, Trump’s withdrawal from Paris insures this outcome in the end. So they are doubling down, which hastens their inevitable failure.

• Rah says:

You know that they’re in trouble when Gavin tries to present the climate models as being correct when everyone familiar with them, even the IPCC, has recognized they’ve been running hot and the divergence between model projections and observations has been growing.

14. E.M.Smith says:

It is important to chase things back to their roots. It helps illuminate the present. Much of the present Left Wing Propaganda traces back to Stalin. He is the one who said National Socialist were “right wing” as they were one (tiny) step to the right of USSR INTERnational Socialism. But very far to the Left of Classical Liberals (ClassiLiberal) and real conservatives. Right vs Left is now a word trap.

Similarly, Antifa has roots in Stalin:

Antifa, or Anti Fascists, are making headlines around the country…particularly in Berkley, Portland, and other far left strongholds. They are initiating violent protests, counter protests and rioting on college campuses and in the streets of major U.S. cities. For many Americans they appear to be a new organization, one which has sprung to life to protest President Trump’s election. In reality Antifa is nearly 100 years old and has roots that go directly back to Joseph Stalin and post WWI Europe. What is new about the current Antifa movement is their target. They are no longer attacking fascists to springboard a communist revolution in Europe. Their current target is the political rift between Conservatives and Liberals in the U.S. Their goal is to create the conditions for a Communist takeover of the Democrat party and the eventual subversion of our constitutional republic. To this end they are attacking everyone who holds a conservative viewpoint–and for political cover, they are labeling conservatives as fascists while obfuscating their own communist ideology. Antifa and the communist party hope that Americans will focus on the message of anti fascism.

So while they are not the National Socialists Brown Shirts, they are the same function of the International Socialists, AKA Communists.

Anyone wishing to assert that Communism is not Socialism or that the German and Italian Axis powers were not Socialists ought to review the evidence. Pointers here and in the links in it.

Also, do realize the Progressives / American Social Liberals (ASoLiberals) / Socialists are not dumb. They have a stated strategy of corrupting governments to their goals, deception as a tactic, and redefining words to the social cause. Read your Communist Manifesto and Lennin. Know your opponent. About 1/2 the C.Manifesto is already implemented in the USA, more in the EU. From things we now just think of as normal (government control of schools and education) to things more alien to a free people.

One final note: 3rd Way economics was named by Mussolini for his brand of Central Government +Labor Union control of corporations (~”Who cares who owns it as long as Government issues the orders?”). I saw video ONCE (then it got disapeared…) of Bill Clinton saying “I am not a Liberal, I’m a 3rd Way” person. Hillary was on video saying “I am not a Liberal, I’m a Progressive”. The attempt to hide by re branding continues. Just remember, they are all the same thing. Closet Socialists working to a Globalist Socialist movement.

BTW, the persistent demonizing of Nationalism is an attempt to paint it as evil like the “right wing” Nationalists of W.WII Germany. This is the big lie that it was the Nationalism that was the evil part and the Socialism, (that they hide in shame) had nothing to do with it. It was neither “right wing” nor Nationalism that was the issue. It was the desire of Socialism and fanatical leaders grabbing Central Authority to dominate the world that were the problem. Those same forces lead to The Cold War, The Korean War, The Viet Nam War and others. Dig in to the roots and you can shine the light of truth on the propaganda. Beware the redefinition game. Call it out whenever it shows up.

• Latitude says:

Antifa is planning a new round of nationwide riots on November 4 as part of a plot to start a “civil war” that will lead to the overthrow of the Trump administration.

Far-left militants plan to “gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country” in the hope of building momentum for civil unrest that leads to nothing less than domestic regime change.

• GW says:

Is Antifa planning it ? Or is Soros planning to have Antifa orchestrate it ???

• E.M.Smith says:

Same thing.

Soros sponsored the Color Revolutions causing regime change and chaos in many countries (the Wiki list isn’t too bad) using his “Open Society” foundations and his “university” to promote and fund groups of several names including Antifa and BLMatter.

That is why Russia and India tossed out his NGOs, Russia issued an international arredt warrant, and his native Hungary passed a law that effectively blocks his university.

He is trying to make a Color Revolution in the USA to replace Trump. The color revolution playbook is published and you can see the tactics being applied.

Soros is the money and uses the color revolution method. Antifa is the fellow traveler tool.

Excellent commentary !

15. aeroguy48 says:

#boycottNFL, #boycottNFLsponsors.

16. RW says:

For the most part I agree with accusations against the Democrats. But, I don’t think it is fair to paint all of them that way. No doubt that the leadership has tied the fate of the party to the fate of the social ‘progressives’.

17. gregole says:

The Democratic party is imploding. Has been for some time now.

AfD in Germany, climate skeptics and Euroskeptics mind you, won 94 seats; came out of nowhere; 1 million voters defected to them from the CDU and 1 million voters who had never previously voted.

Trump. Brexit. AfD. Democratic party in ruins. There’s hope. But these are interesting times. So be careful out there.

Tony is doing a great job. Depending on who writes it, he might just go down in history. Since the victors write the history, let’s all work to make sure that happens!

• Lawrence13 says:

Yes here in the UK we won the Brexit vote but by God the forces working against democracy is there for all to see. A lot of the mind-set of the left which in my experience is primarily the white middle classes, the most spoiled hedonistic people in human history and because they have faced no hardships in the charmed lives they replace their parents with capitalism and western democracy and act like lunatic brats. But of course that just a simplistic element of the mental illness that is the main theme

18. Bob Grise says:

I’m debating a Lefty loon right now on a story on ALLEGED Russian hacking of the election. He is convinced that Trump is a Russian agent. But he has no problem with Obama giving 150 billion to the biggest state sponsor of terrorism. This guy ridiculed me for being uninformed. It’s crazy out there!! No, I’m not uninformed. What I am is a guy who knows 2 plus 2 equals 4. Sheesh. That kind of higher math eludes the typical Liberal.

• Lawrence13 says:

After the Podesta emails and the Trump victory via twitter and one of Hilary’s people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neera_Tanden and this woman got on my case via twitter accusing me of being a Russian.. Well this woman was an American working in London and eventually to proof that I was not a Russian I was prepared to meet her just to make her look like a silly tantrum throwing lefty idiot. She declined. Here she is a big fat spoiled western middle class university addled self indulgent lefty liar shea wong is totally wrong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqpqk17GcwA

• GW says:

It truly is a mental disorder ! Whether it’s genetic or its brainwashing who’s to say. There’s no rational or logical thought processes happening.
      Indeed, the inmates of the asylum are now a large part of the management.

• RAH says:

Asking loons for the evidence of Russian hacking or Trump collusion is like asking an only child kid; Who got into the cookie jar? Never a straight answer.

19. Lawrence13 says:

So true Tony. It’s funny as the way OTT protagonist peddling ‘man made global warming’ were always left wing idiots who had gone through the wests ‘liberal left’ pioneer camps AKA universities. As the AGW battle heated up it was increasingly apparent that those with a left liberal view were going to have any global warming caused solely by the wicked greedy capitalist westerners by hell or high tide levels.

So the AGW meme was riddled with hyperbole, exaggeration ,mistruths and plain lies from day one and we can now see it was the precursor to what now is a massive political rift in western society and the lefts pure self loathing mental illness is now manifested all through society. A friend of mine said ” The left have an infinite capacity to lie, act with cruelty and kill by the millions’. Now adding into that the ‘podesta wiki leaks’ stuff and what that revealed, I truly think we are at the start of a period of civil war.

20. Richard says:

thank you tony for your continued relentless brave work!!!I live in Portugal Europe where we had a huge fire which killed stranded motorists and now somehow children that live in the are are being used to crowdfund a case against western civilazation for not having done enough to prevent global warming….This is getting insane”..lawyers and organizations wanting to squeeze out another dollar and now they even using children who are clueless and indoctrinated.How sad:(

21. Keith says:

Every attack from a left-leaning representative, the NYT, Salon, or even a warmist member of the Danish Meteorological Institute, is further proof that this site is being effective.

22. Loren says:

Keep up the good work, Tony. The Left is in an epic self-destruct spiral. Keep them spinning!

23. Mr GrimNasty says:

It’s the same in the UK, anyone that isn’t completely politically correct and/or Labour can’t speak or publish a view or hold a conference without outrage and protest.

People attending Conservative events have to run a gauntlet of intimidation, swearing, threats, raining objects and spittle.

The latest conference has been struck by a ‘protest’ that incites people to lynch Tories.

Labour are or course morally superior and inherently tolerant, the Conservatives are labelled ‘the nasty party’!