Digging For Insects

Democrats (who recently nominated the second biggest liar in US history for president) are desperately digging to find anything they can call dishonest in Judge Kavanaugh’s past.

7 Responses to Digging For Insects

1. Pathway says:

The first is an honorable bird ridding the tree of harmful pests. The next 2 are parasites trying to kill the host.

2. RAH says:

There are no lows too low for the left.

BTW got in this morning at 05:00. Slept from 07:00 to 15:00. Going out again for a run to Romulus and back at 19:00. They are determined to keep my schedule inverted. When I get back in it will be start of my time off and this weekend I’m not answering the phone. Three double OT weekends in a row leaves me feeling it’s time for a steak off the grill and a little recovery time.

Got yellow road paint along the lower left side of my truck this week passing a line painting truck on the right. Since it was dark and a little foggy I had no idea until the next afternoon after I woke up from my break. They can get it off but not now since I’m going out again.

3. paul courtney says:

“Recently nominated the second biggest liar in U.S. history for president.” You mean Hillary? Second place AGAIN? (that’s gotta hurt!) Was it the Russians in Wisconsin AGAIN? At least Hillary still has a shot at “the biggest liar” title, but the presidency, not so much.

• Johansen says:

2nd place again…. lol!
      She is a female version of the stereotypical old guy who makes up all kinds of heroic stories about his past and thinks he can say *anything* about his exploits and get away with it. I wouldn’t trust a single thing that came out her mouth. Truth is the whole flight over there with CBS consisted of taking meth and sodomizing children while wearing a pig mask, with the CBS crew taking part. Sorry, but I’m up to here with the lies and hypocrisy of both her and CBS

4. Anon says:

After watching the circus for the past two years, I think the only conclusion left to make is that there a huge number of people in the United States that can’t handle Democracy.

And I am not saying that sarcastically either. If after an election you find yourself in need of psychotherapy, you really ought to consider emigrating to a country where the government does not change.

I don’t think this has anything to do with Donald Trump being President, but a lot to do with not being able to emotionally & psychologically cope with a democratic system of government.

Am I wrong on this?

• Colorado Wellington says:

“Am I wrong on this?”

Nothing has changed over the decades, though, except maybe numbers. I met Democrats in the People’s Republic who started crying—while their side was winning—just because I told them I detested what the Left has done to this country.