But Can She Stop Global Warming?

15 Responses to But Can She Stop Global Warming?

1. Spiritus Mundi says:

That fat black dude is a woman named amy?

2. Windsong says:

Is this normal? Now two female senators announcing their presidential campaigns outdoors in really horrible weather. Don’t they have any indoor venues for rent in Minneapolis?

3. spike55 says:

I hope she/he/it mentioned “global warming”

Just the weather for it.

4. Steven Parker says:

Just when you think the Dems can’t get any crazier, they seem to be going all in on the Green New Deal. I read that Pelosi may be pushing back. Pelosi as a voice of reason. Isn’t that something.

5. Bob G says:

I live in MN. I know of Amy K. She is one of our senators. She is a loyal loony Lib. If she ever got elected President, she would govern similar to Hillary, (better than O-fraudo and AOC). Bottom line, she is a bitchy nobody who had a LOCALLY famous Dad, who was a long time columnist for the Mpls Star Tribune paper. Amy was trained as a lawyer/prosecutor, and she is just what we need in Washington DC, another lawyer…NOT! LOL. She has no chance. Just look where her announcement speech was and you get the drift, she announced on Boom Island. Folks, it is not an island, but that is the name of the park. Says it all, phony from the get go. :-) One more thing, yes it snowed on climate change Amy’s head. In Minnesota we are having one of our coldest February’s ever. And it sucks!!

6. MGJ says:

I never heard of her but I just looked her up. I assume she’s the one on the left, in the picture? I read that she is/was ‘tough on crime’. Does she not understand even the basic philosophy and modus operandi of the Democrat crime syndicate?

7. Larry Geiger says:

It’s Minnesota people! She couldn’t find an indoor venue? A gym? A pavilion? Something? Good grief, not real bright…

8. Psalmon says:

Children just aren’t going to remember WHICH storm was the one that dropped four feet of snow on the Sierras.