Daily Archives: January 16, 2014

I Have A Pen, And A Phone, And A Staff

It is time for President Obama to sign an executive order ending the drought in California.

Posted in Uncategorized | 13 Comments

Consensus Reached : 97% Of Climate Models Are Useless

97% of climate models are completely useless. The other 3% are as accurate as a stopped clock. www.epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Files.View&FileStore_id=07472bb4-3eeb-42da-a49d-964165860275

Posted in Uncategorized | 10 Comments

Black Friday January 14, 1939 – 114 Degrees In Melbourne

13 Jan 1950 – Memories of Black Friday, 1939 THIS IS FRIDAY 13th

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

Summer Of 1860 : Kansas Was Hot As Hell

But, apropos of hot weather, it must have been fearful indeed in Kansas. A letter from Manhattan, in that Territory, — how fortunate for us that it was not our Manhattan, — states, under date of July 19: “The thermometer … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 2 Comments

EU Climate Chief Sees East Germany As A Model Moving Forward

Posted in Uncategorized | 7 Comments

The Dictator On The Left Is Willing To Act – The Enabler On The Right Is All Talk And No Action

Posted in Uncategorized | 16 Comments

NOAA/NASA Temperature Corrections Are Junk Science At Its Worst

NOAA/GISS temperature corrections are larger than the claimed trend, and actually reverse the polarity. No serious scientist would attempt to publish graphs which have an error bar larger than the trend, much less present it as settled science without any … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 36 Comments

Longest Heatwave In History Was 90 Years Ago. Worst Heatwave Was 100 Years Ago

Marble Bar heatwave, 1923-24 The world record for the longest sequence of days above 100°Fahrenheit (or 37.8° on the Celsius scale) is held by Marble Bar in the inland Pilbara district of Western Australia. The temperature, measured under standard exposure … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 6 Comments

Experts Say UHI Isn’t Important

A Google search for colder in outlying areas turns up 19 million results – yet climate experts tell us that UHI has almost no effect on temperature.

Posted in Uncategorized | 27 Comments

Imaginary Changes Of Climate In 1871

The press and climate experts claim the Australian heatwave is the worst ever, and due to climate change – which is exactly the same BS they have been saying for hundreds of years. 10 Jan 1871 – IMAGINARY CHANGES OF … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | 7 Comments