Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists

Looking at the other side of the Twitter heat map, the vast majority of people pushing the climate scam are politicians, actors and journalists – not scientists.

Screenshot 2016-04-29 at 07.10.15 AM

sna-analysis.s3.amazonaws.com/zoomify/cc-me-31mar.htm

13 Responses to Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists

1. Colorado Wellington says:

It’s a pretty descriptive map.

Progressive political hucksterism, big government and institutional machinery, crony capitalism and bleeding heart “liberal” fascism.

Largely taxpayer and debt financed.

2. zip adee says:

I don’t see Bill Nye, the Climate Whore Guy, on the map.

• Colorado Wellington says:

Bill doesn’t have time for tweeting. He’s busy shunning.

Bill Nye, UN Climate Scientist Warn Moviegoers to Shun Film’s 1-Day Theater Release: ‘Not in Our National Interest’

He’s also busy being on TV talk shows as an expert on snow storms, life after death, football inflation, Christianity, Nobel prizes, patriotism, national security and evolution. And he’s thinking about getting a PhD in applied physics or fluid mechanics but that’s a seven- or eight-year commitment and he’s busy.

• Jimmy Haigh says:

I mean? Look at the guy? Who could take him seriously?

• lawrence 13 says:

Well he is on Rachael Maddow’s show and as my old dad would say she’s as silly as a sack load. I was once very much a lefty many decades ago but since my St Paul moment in the early 2000’s its almost like seeing a face in the pattern of old plaster work on a wall, was recognised you just can’t stop seeing it.

I live in the UK but I’ve seen Maddow and she is no different to the lefty spoilt middle class fools over here. You only have to look at their faces and body language and you know exactly what hysterically vapid lying shit will spew from their mouths.

Got my dander up writing that.

• Richard Cronin says:

My experience is much as yours. I do believe in tolerance, forgiveness, help the young, help the elderly and help the down-on-their-luck. I think my transformation on the socio-political-environmental-scientific-moral-spiritual front came in stages between 2006 to 2013.

3. Those are the investors, marketers and rent seekers of the Climate Industrial Complex. The product is legislated advantage for Big Green Inc, continued government largesse for academics, and more “feel good” endorphins for the intellectually immature leftists.

Ironic that they paint that area in green given that that the actual “green” products are universally damaging to the environment, natural beauty and existing infrastructure systems wherever deployed.

4. Stephen Richards says:

Spot on Tony and note the scam is widespread and diffuse

5. John Peate says:

So, roughly 16,000 peer reviewed papers in scientific journals since the year 2000 were written by politicians, journalists and actors?

You make me a litle sick, Heller, with your misrepresenatations, your amateurish graphs and your overall ignorance.

Has there ever been an investigation of your earnings from your denial and anti science explorations.

Contrast that number the 25 papers that would agree with you, but not your ridiculous extensions of the anti AGW mythology – all debunked by the way.