“Climate Denial Videos”

The Ministry of Truth is involved with news media, entertainment, the fine arts and educational books. Its purpose is to rewrite history to change the facts to fit Party doctrine for propaganda effect.

For example, if Big Brother makes a prediction that turns out to be wrong, the employees of the Ministry of Truth correct the record to make it accurate. This is the “how” of the Ministry of Truth’s existence.

Ministries of Nineteen Eighty-Four – Wikipedia

The Ministry of Truth says I am making climate denial videos.  People on the left always skip the debate and discussion phase and go directly into ad hominem attacks, because they wouldn’t fare very well in an intellectually robust and honest environment.

I assume that outright censorship is the next step.

YouTube Is Fighting Back Against Climate Misinformation

(The author sent an E-mail to me a few hours before her deadline. I didn’t see it until after the story was published.)

34 Responses to “Climate Denial Videos”

1. steve case says:

…why not set up a debate where you can discredit me in front of the whole world? … it would be quite a feather in your cap to put my ideas away once and for all!

Bingo!

2. Gator says:

Why not? Because they can’t.

3. Gator says:

Why not? Because they cannot.

4. gregole says:

YouTube has already started purging / censoring viewpoints. No rebuttal, no discussion, Witch Trials.

Here, you stand accused of “making climate denial videos”.

Tony, you’re going to have to remind me of that; in which video do you deny the climate? I believe I follow your blog fairly closely, but don’t ever recall you denying the climate.

5. RAH says:

I take it as a sure sign they know they’re losing. Keep em on the ropes Tony.

6. establ says:

The leftist won’t debate because they cannot win the argument. The only option they have it to silence.

7. GW Smith says:

Tis better to say you didn’t respond, as if running for cover, than to have you make fools of them in front of the whole world.

8. nfw says:

Debate you? She already has according to the “progressive” rules. She has made a false statement (back in the old days we would have called that a lie) and moved on. Afterall the “science is settled” is it not according to President 97%? Isn’t that why they keep on screaming for more funding, because it’s settled? She has other battles to fight with more “progressive facts”, ie lies.

9. AndyDC says:

There are glitches happening all the time when I try to comment. Like having to fill in my name and email each time I leave a comment. Also saying I had already made the same comment when no such comment was made. I guess this is getting very nasty.

10. Mark McNeil says:

I suggest the debate be held after a Northwest Passage Cruise-liner drops the debaters at the North Pole onto a melting iceberg [if available] on December 15 at 6:19 pm [Tony’s latest hockey-stick ice free Arctic date], the few remaining emaciated polar bears in attendance, with the loser agreeing to be fed to these almost extinct white creatures.

11. John F. Hultquist says:

If anyone expects a “reply” e-mail from me within a few hours, she/he/it can go suck eggs.
    Many days I am out of contact with the digital world for 8 to 12 hours. When back home I have priority things that need attention.
    I do always try to get back to others within 48 hours.

12. Michael Spencer says:

The censors must get very upset that not only do you quote REAL statistics Tony, but also back it up with all those past Media reports about the weather at different times – sometimes quoting the very same newspaper from “way back then” that is now trying to silence you!

Or perhaps they were lying back then? And …..

13. RW says:

The whole email you after midnight and publish 5 am the same day is standard operating procedure for the smear piece in the msm.

14. Robert Beck, M.D. says:

Tony,
    I’ve been following your blog for a while. I find it intriguing that most of the “statistical” adjustments to temperature data increase present temperatures and decrease past temperatures, as you have abundantly demonstrated. Watch out for Wikipedia. There is a warning there about deleting your info. And I’ve donated to Wikepedia for years. Shame.

15. pseudo-intellectual says:

“deniers” need to start posting their own “fact checks” as comments under videos supporting the global warming hoax.

They’ll probably get deleted but it would keep YouTube busy.

16. David McMahon says:

I immediately thought of you when I saw the article on Drudge.

17. Robert Forest says:

The science of propaganda, marketing, and proselytizing continues to evolve. The newspapers had their monopoly, along came the radio (think War of the Worlds, Hitler). Along came TV, and the marketers had us smoking cigarettes and watching Leave it to Beaver. These platforms survived on advertising income. The internet based media is selling advertising, and users personal information and proclivities, while democratizing access to the discussions only the anointed experts could weigh in on before. Schools, government, researchers, politicians and scoundrels are threatened. The legacy media will insist on the censorship they supposedly endure.

18. CO2isLife says:

Tony, you are dead on. Challenge them to a public debate. That is what we have been doing over at CO2isLife. We are being shadow banned as well.

Hey Facebook. Defend in Public why you are Shadow Banning this Following Post. Better now on your own terms than when Congress forces you to do so if your Tyranny continues. The more people like me that you censor, the louder the cry will become to force Facebook to defend its actions in public. As this following post proves, it won’t end well for the ignorant censors.

Isolating the Impact of CO2 on Atmospheric Temperatures; Conclusion is CO2 has No Measurable Impact

• Steven Fraser says:

The ultimate step in this progression is logically the suppression of all commentary, of all types, through all channels…

In other words, “No speech”.