Brilliant Anti-Hillary Ad – In Her Own Words

Pass this on to as many people as you can.

Trump’s lead is too small to get complacent. We have lots of work to.

screen-shot-2016-10-23-at-8-35-53-am screen-shot-2016-10-23-at-8-37-17-am

33 Responses to Brilliant Anti-Hillary Ad – In Her Own Words

1. Latitude says:

While we’re at it….pass this one along too

and it starts…..
    It’s not fraud….it’s just a calibration error (how stupid do they think we are….two choices have to be calibrated)

“I tried to cast a vote for myself and instead it cast the vote for my opponent,” Moynihan said. “You could imagine my surprise as the same thing happened with a number of races when I tried to vote for a Republican and the machine registered a vote for a Democrat.”

The conservative website Illinois Review reported that “While using a touch screen voting machine in Schaumburg, Moynihan voted for several races on the ballot, only to find that whenever he voted for a Republican candidate, the machine registered the vote for a Democrat in the same race. He notified the election judge at his polling place and demonstrated that it continued to cast a vote for the opposing candidate’s party. Moynihan was eventually allowed to vote for Republican candidates, including his own race.

2. john says:

There are many polls
    Are they ANY other that show results like these?

• tonyheller says:

Those were the two most accurate from the last election. Most of the others are frauds.

• R. Shearer says:

For example, ABC has her up by 12.

• tonyheller says:

Those polls are frauds. Political propaganda. Just like all the fake polls in the UK before Brexit.

• Latitude says:

well that and the fact that conservatives do not poll…they are not about to answer some online poll of phone call from a stranger.
            Democrats/liberals are following them home, threatening them, going on their property and stealing signs, vandalizing cars…they are not about to advertise

• Analitik says:

Downunder, all that the MSM are willing to publish and broadcast are poll results from ABC and the like and they continually show the Democrat attack videos and accuser and Trump’s gaffs.

If Trump makes it through, the average Aussie is going to wonder how the hell the US election was so misread. All the better that this would erode the blind trust in the MSM, especially our government broadcasters.

I’m hoping that non-compulsory voting, along with a backlash from the non-leftist electorate (which never gets mentioned down here) makes a complete mockery of the mainstream polling.

• bleakhouses says:

ABC “over samples” democrats. There poll is 36% Dem, 27% Rep and 31% Ind; I guess the other 6% are undeclared or are Democrats too!

thats how to rig an election.

• Gail Combs says:

Lame Cherry is weirder than snake shoes but gets somethings correct. This shows how the polls are corrupted:

Corruption Bigger Than Hillary Clinton’s Ass
          ………..

The polls LIE, they are part of the gaslighting by the media used to build a narrative that the election is very close. If Americans believe this lie the globalist elite can then steal the election for Hitlery.

However a bit of thought and a bit of digging show it is Trump who leads by double digits.

The assumption floated by the MSM is women will blindly vote Hillary like the blacks voted for Obama. However Obama was an unknown with charisma while Clinton has been on the scene for decades and has the charisma of a rotting dead pig. I and several other women I talked to see her as the smile to your face, stab you in the back type of female we frequently encountered in school and at work and hated her on sight. Men often don’t see through the smiling facade but women do very quickly. I think it is an inborn defence mechanism.
          ………..

THINK!
          1. The DNC Wikileaks and the treatment of Bernie supporters at the DNC convention solidified the HATE of Hillary by ~1/3 or more of the Democratic base. These are the young voters, under 35, who are busy going through the Wikileaks and finding more dirt on Clinton. They are NOT happy about Hillary calling for a drone strike on Assange or Kerry pressuring Ecuador to deny Assange access to the internet. They are NOT happy Obummer turned the internet over to the UN. They are NOT happy about Facebook, Twitter and even Reddit censoring people. Many will vote AGAINST Hillary out of shear spite when they would not have voted normally.

2. Although Union leaders have come out in support of Hillary the rank and file see that the trade deals kill their jobs and support Trump. Again this is a large chunk of the Democrat voter base.
          AFL-CIO Pres: ‘Probably Every’ Union Member Says ‘Amen’ After Hearing Donald Trump Blast Unfair Trade Deals

SEIU Union Leader: My Blue-Collar Members Support Trump’s Message

3. Trump had talked to religious leaders well before he ever ran and I am talking YEARS before. The outcome was the formation of a group of religious leaders. This came out at the Midwest Vision and Values Pastors and Leadership Conference in Cleveland Heights, Ohio.
          Obama was advised to switch to Christianity as a Community Organizer because the Church is very important to many of the inner city blacks WHO VOTE as opposed to the gang bangers who do not.. Trump also supported black groups well before he ran for president. And most important he has gone into the inner cities and LISTENED to the blacks. Having Dr Carson along didn’t hurt when he visited Detroit. Or having boxing promoter Don King introduce him at the Midwest Leadership Conference in Cleveland Heights. (I love Don King he is such a character.)
          Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

Continued….

• Brad says:

They use the same methodology with the global temperature record. Throw away any data that violates your safe place.

• Latitude says:

John, don’t forget it was Reuters/Ipsos that showed Trump ahead 17 points…they didn’t believe it…..so they changed the poll they have been claiming accurate for over a decade…..to show Trump behind

3. Leon Brozyna says:

Project Veritas is promising a new video tomorrow and then there’s the gift that keeps on giving, WikiLeaks, promising more juicy bits. It’s getting so bad that even the media is starting to notice.

I still think that the Wicked Witch of the West is in for a shock Tuesday (Nov8) night.

4. Frank K. says:

Unfortunately, at this point, it probably doesn’t matter what tidbits or bombshells on Hillary are released. All of the big networks and newspapers will ignore them, while keeping up their withering attacks on Trump.

The big question mark for me is this…in 2016, with the dominance of internet-based social and alternative media, do the traditional media outlets still hold power like they had in the past. My guess is “no” (and at least it certainly has diminished), but it remains to be seen on election day. in any case, I know who I’m voting for…

Something else to think about. What if Trump is actually elected? I predict that the left wing cabal that is backing Hillary will NOT go away, and instead will attempt to incite social unrest the likes of which we’ve never seen. Look for massive riots, demonstrations and calls for nullifying the results of the election.

• Chris F says:

To be fair Frank K, I see the same thing happening if Hillary’s elected.

I also fear Trump wouldn’t last for a full term. Too many people with a vested in terest want to see him taken out. Then the real revolution begins.

• Frank K. says:

“I also fear Trump wouldn’t last for a full term.”

I think Mike Pence would make a fine president! :)

My private revolution right now is to shut down any access the media cabal has to me and my devices. Get rid of all the news apps, cancel your paper and news magazine subscriptions, cut the cable cord and make COMCAST an ISP (that one is easy, actually), block outlets like NBC news, CNN, etc. on your phone, ipads, and browsers. And tell your friends to do the same. Besides saving money, you will no longer be subsidizing one of the most corrupt institutions in America today.

• Gail Combs says:

Frank K,
          Keep an eye on E.M. Smith’s Tech Bits

Larry Ledwick had a bunch of comments on protecting your computer and attacks starting HERE

This is an absolutely WONDERFUL Rant from a ‘Geek’ (E.M.)

East Coast Attack and Musical Escape

…. Here’s a clue: YOU TPTB despise us and we know it. So “we” arrange for your most necessary communications to be ‘weak’ and ‘accidentally’ ‘hacked’ by ‘that bad guy over there’… And, most importantly: There’s not a DAMN THING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT.

We are Anonymous and we own you….

Remember all those Bernie kids that Hillary and the DNC pi$$ed off? Remember Assange, the hero of those kids who Hillary threatened to Drone and Kerry muzzled by threatening Ecuador?….

5. Psalmon says:

Hillary’s last new slogan before the vote:

The problem with America…It’s full of Americans!

6. Bytor says:

You think temperature data is fraudulent, polling data is ever worse! … take a look at this article, your head will explode!

New Podesta Email Exposes Dem Playbook For Rigging Polls Through “Oversamples”

• Frank K. says:

False polls for Hillary are actually a good thing IF they keep her voters at home. However, given the Dems GOTV machine, they’ll try to get their voters to the polls on election day.

The big question mark – will all of the conservatives who stayed home in 2012 suddenly show up for Trump? What makes me somewhat optimistic is that for months during the primary (while Trump was taking many “politically incorrect” positions) Trump always seemed to outperform what the pundits were predicting. Where were all those voters coming from? I trust they will be there on November 8…

• Ross says:

Frank
        I’m not from USA but like many non Americans I’m following the race with interest. I understand the DNC has a very good on the ground team to get people out to vote but I also increasingly read reports that Trump has massive numbers of yard boards put up by supporters where as Clinton has very few. Similarly with bumper stickers.
        So this tells me Trump has highly energised, active supporters vs Clinton having to get people to drag “lazy” voters to the polling booths. I just hope the energised Trump supporters use some of their energy to beat the DNC on the ground team on election day. That is, Trump hopefully can rely on a “self help” team.

• Mike D says:

In my very liberal state, I hardly see any Clinton signs. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a Hilary bumper sticker and some people still have 2012 Obama bumper stickers around here. Very low enthusiasm. But she’ll still win this state. However, the states anywhere near in play are probably seeing the same enthusiasm gap.

• Gail Combs says:

I FINALLY saw my very first Hitlery sign today.

The cross roads are plastered with political signs for local and state elections. I have seen lots of Trump signs but in travelling between 200 and 300 miles this week, only the one Hitlery sign.

This covered Raleigh, Knightdale, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary and Sanford – mid North Carolina.

7. ELC says:

On the one hand, the Democrats on TV are talking as if it’s all over but the shouting, and Trump might as well concede now and save us all some time… and, hey, wasn’t that Gettysburg speech really a concession speech anyway?….

On the other hand, the party is hauling out the Obamas to campaign in the last weeks before the election.

Go figure.

8. Me says:

Trump would be a kick ass president! tell it like it is and not put up with any bullshit.

9. 4TimesAYear says:

I think she’s worse than Obama…I can’t imagine what this country would look like in 4 years….people freezing to death because they can’t afford to heat their homes….carbon taxes on everything….possibly a methane tax in the works…war with Russia…
    Totally agree – we cannot afford to be complacent.

10. Robertv says:

“people freezing to death because they can’t afford to heat their homes”

Luckily for them the globe is warming and palm trees will be all over Canada in just a few years.