Dana Nuttercelli Gets Something Right!

Dana Nuttercelli says humans are responsible for all global warming since 1950

Here’s how we know Trump’s cabinet picks are wrong on human-caused global warming.

The research is clear – humans are responsible for all the global warming since 1950

Here’s how we know Trump’s cabinet picks are wrong on human-caused global warming | Dana Nuccitelli | Environment | The Guardian

I largely agree with him on this. Recent data tampering by humans at NASA and NOAA is responsible for almost all global warming since 1950.

2001 Version   Current Version

Then Dana goes on to admit summers aren’t warming very much, and implies they predicted that all along.

This is the exact opposite of what Hansen confidently predicted in 1988, and Governor Cuomo demanded action on.

02 Mar 1989, Page 13 – The Journal News

Summers have gotten much cooler in the US over the past 80 years, and Hansen’s 1988 testimony was the last really hot summer.

These people are not scientists or journalists. They don’t follow any known scientific method, simply make things up as they go along, and are nothing more than common crooks trying to steal money from the public.

26 Responses to Dana Nuttercelli Gets Something Right!

1. frederik wisse says:

Barack Obama : Come on folks , move along , nothing to see here .

• GeologyJim says:

Hmmmm – – – – Let me see if I got this right

Among the terrible evil “human fingerprints”, we see:

MORE FOSSIL FUEL CARBON IN TREES – which is known as growth and greening of the landscape

MORE FOSSIL FUEL CARBON IN CORALS – which is known as growth of reef building organisms

MORE FOSSIL FUEL CARBON IN THE AIR – which is known as plant food that is good for agriculture, greenscape, water-use efficiency, and reversal of desertification

WINTER WARMING FASTER THAN SUMMER – and what’s bad about less cold in winter?

NIGHTS WARMING FASTER THAN DAYS – which means less day/night differential temperature and less need for indoor HVAC modification

So, where is the “BAD” in any of this??

• Colorado Wellington says:

… which is known as plant food that is good for agriculture, greenscape, water-use efficiency, and reversal of desertification

You see, Jim, this shows the difference between a mere geologist and a real climate scientist. You got it all wrong. Climate science has discovered that CO2 can’t be plant food because it has no caloric value. I think that as geologist you will be interested in that. Here is the whole story:

stpaulchuck says:
        January 26, 2017 at 1:30 am

I posted a “CO2 is plant food” statement on a ‘news’ blog and immediately got attacked …

The first one excoriated me for saying CO2 is food because it has no caloric value. When I replied that anything an entity (flora or fauna) requires to ingest for its survival is by definition “food” he went ballistic …

This discovery has far-reaching legal ramifications. For a very long time, Mayo Clinic and others have been recommending “high calcium foods”. Now that we know that calcium as a mineral with no caloric value is not plant food, we expect climate activists to file a class action suit against them for deceiving the public, especially vulnerable women and children.

Furthermore, it is a popular denier myth that CO2 is plant food because plants also need other intake and the whole thing is too complicated, anyway. For interested students at the basic and advanced levels, real skeptical climate scientists at the really Skeptical Science website debunk this myth and provide all the information a geologist needs:

Plants cannot live on CO2 alone

What the science says…

Basic Level: More Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere is not necessarily good for plants.
        Advanced Level: The effects of enhanced CO2 on terrestrial plants are variable and complex and dependent on numerous factors

Climate Myth: CO2 is plant food

Of course, since it’s a scientifically complex problem, we must not downplay the danger because in some cases the CO2 irritant can provoke plants to fight back and attack.

Extra Carbon Dioxide Causing Plant Attacks

The extra carbon dioxide from mankind’s burning of fossil fuels has caused a new problem — vegetation that is gobbling up the extra “plant food” and, in some cases, rapidly moving in where it is not wanted.

“I had only ten minutes to get to work on time, and I found my car almost totally covered in honeysuckle vines this morning”, recalled Rachael Fillster, a freelance domestic engineer. “They were even crawling up the tailpipe”.

The problem has been especially severe in urban areas, where carbon dioxide levels can soar past 500 ppm if there happens to be Hummers or vintage Corvettes driving around. It is even rumored that a few cars have been attacked by the notoriously aggressive Kudzu vine as they drive by patches growing next to the road.

“I was just sitting there, waiting for the light to turn green”, said computer technician Josh Fester. “Then I heard a scratching sound on the rear window, and when I turned around, I saw a vine trying to get into my car!…it really creeped me out!”

• Gail Combs says:

Why do you think I have goats I turn loose during the day???

BBC: The goats fighting America’s plant invasion

• Gail Combs says:

I rather eat goat meat than Kudzu

Goat meat recipes

How to Cook & Eat Kudzu
            “… Eat chopped kudzu leaves raw in salad or cook them like spinach leaves. Saute kudzu leaves, bake them into quiches or deep-fry them. Cook kudzu roots like potatoes, or dry them and grind them into powder. Use kudzu root powder as a breading for fried foods or a thickener for sauces, Fry or steam kudzu shoots like snow peas.Make kudzu tea with kudzu leaves, mint and honey…..
            The kudzu plant also produces fragrant, purple blossoms which you can make into jelly, syrup candy or wine”

Actual recipes Grandpappy’s Basic Recipes
            “….Kudzu Roots
            Kudzu roots are normally harvested in the winter months. Only a kudzu root that was started from a seedling will produce a root that contains a good quantity and quality of starch. Good kudzu starch roots may weigh up to 200 pounds and be as long as 8 feet….”

YIKES! no wonder the darn stuff is so hard to get rid of!

The Vine That Ate the South

• GeologyJim says:

Thanks Wellington for the “re-education” about the evils of CO2 plant-food – – – whoops!! – – – toxic stimulant of unwanted plants.

We geologists are so accustomed to thinking of things in scales of hundreds/thousands/millions of years that we forget mere humans only know history in decade/year/hour timescales

So, OKAY, CO2 is not plant food but actually “poisonous carbon pollution” that conveniently gets naturlly stored in trees and grasses and corals and sea water for millennia and millions of years until people find it useful to harvest for heat and energy.

Need I say /sarc?

• Colorado Wellington says:

Thank you, Jim, for the recognition though I noticed I wrote a few hard to understand sentences and typos*) because I was in a hurry to get back to domestic engineering.

And no, /sarc tags are not needed.
            ———-
            *) e.g. I meant to say that calcium as a mineral with no caloric value is not plant human food … but I see you understood my scientific points anyway.

2. jazznick says:

Never mind. Nuttychelli won’t have the Guardian to peddle this rubbish in for very much longer.

3. gator69 says:

They remind me of my nephew, who once was trying to get the grownups to go to bed on Christmas Eve, fearing Santa that would pass them by. Finally after several attempts he was put to bed for the night. Then a few minures later he came running down the stairs announcing excitedly, “I hear bells! Everyone to bed!”

4. Steve Case says:

Bingo

5. Sparks says:

I spent the summer of 1989 in Germany and it was tied the warmest summer I personally remember, there was a summer in the 1970’s in Ireland that I remember being really hot with actual heatwaves but I was too young to understand, I haven’t experienced summers like them since, summers in the UK and Ireland have been unremarkable even the wasp population has died back, Interestingly there was a flea outbreak in 1989 with the heat in Ireland and in Germany when I went camping in a plumb orchard there were thousands of hornets and they were huge that year, the fireflies were spectacular at night and there was amazing thunder ‘n lightening storms. It’s been interesting relating my own personal experience in reality with what all the fake data says. in 2012 I was out walking in a forest with my dad and nephew in the middle of summer when they stood on a hornets nest, they were both covered in tiny immature wasps, I lifted a stick and I was able to wipe the wasps from their clothes, I shouted at my nephew to run on to the car while I wiped my dad down, I was expecting a swarm but nothing developed from it, my dad was the only one stung, on his wrist, I know for a fact if the winters weren’t so cold and the summers such a wash out the three of us would have ended up in hospital because the nest would have been thriving and the wasps would have been more mature, it was insulting to hear the bs that 2012 was the warmest year everrr, pure unadulterated bull shit lol.

6. AndyG55 says:

OT, but pretty cool vid of mother earth in action.

7. CheshireRed says:

About time the snivelling shilly shit that is Dana was outed as the absolute alarmist-weapon that he is. Just to clarify….his SkS website reckons the ‘scores on the climate doors’ is a tight as a gnats chuff 193-0…………..in his favour.

193-0. Yeah Dana. Whatever you say. :-)

That ain’t impartial science in anyone’s language, it’s pure propaganda. Hope you feel the Donald’s pain very soon Dana, you one-eyed liar-in-chief cnut fcuk.

8. Andy DC says:

Repeated bumper crops, fewer severe hurricanes, fewer severe tornadoes, less extreme summer heat and OUR fingerprints are all over it. Now let’s move on the the next phony crisis or whacky doomsday cult.

• Gail Combs says:

Next Crisis is on its way…

Sarah Silverman: Military Can Help Overthrow Trump

Left-wing actress Sarah Silverman took to social media late Wednesday and called for a military coup against the Trump administration.
      “WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE,” Silverman wrote to her nearly 10 million Twitter followers.

Ex-Obama Official Suggests ‘Military Coup’ Against Trump

In a blog post for Foreign Policy magazine, Rosa Brooks, a former Obama administration official, outlined four ways to “get rid” of President Trump, including declaring him mentally unfit for command or carrying out a military coup.

Brooks is a Schwartz senior fellow at the New America Foundation, which is funded by billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations. She served from 2009-2011 as Counselor to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy and served as a senior adviser at Obama’s State Department…

Seems the Left is moving from sedition to outright treason…

• AndyG55 says:

I’m reckoning the military would be highly likely to be on Trump’s side against these TREASONOUS SLIMEBAGS.

FBI, CIA, Homeland, have some CLEANING UP to do. !!

9. stpaulchuck says:

didn’t they teach you guys how to use the Universal Variable Constant in your science papers?? What kind of schools did you go to? [*smirks behind hand*]