9 Responses to Ronald Reagan : If Fascism Ever Comes To America, It Will Come In The Name Of Liberalism

1. Steve Case says:

It’s going to rain blood murder here in about 20 mins

• RAH says:

God was smiling on me. Called the wife when heading home about the time I was at the AL – TN at 17:00 line headed north of I-65. She said it was raining pretty good at home.
      Got in to the terminal at 00:23, dropped the trailer in a door and then spent nearly 2 hours turning in the loaner truck I’ve been driving and putting stuff in my regular truck to get it ready to go. Didn’t rain the whole time. After I everything situated I moved my regular truck to the parking space next to my Pick up truck I drove up to the garage and gave them the keys to the loaner truck. When I walked back outside to get in my PU to come home it was raining cats & Dogs.

At least now it appears the everything in my truck is working again for the first time in 14 months. So the two weeks in the loaner was worth it.

Right now at 04:39 we’re having a pretty good thunderstorm.

2. CO2isLife says:

It is already here. BTW, people forget what fascism is. Fascism is a form of totalitarian government. It is the biggest of big Government Nanny States. The NAZI’s were the National Socialists, the Communists are the World Socislists, they are all Big Big Government Systems that put the state above the individual.

Climate Bullies Gone Wild; Caught on Tape and Print

Climate “Science” on Trial; The Prophet Eisenhower Warned Us About Climate Scientists

3. SxyxS says:

It is well known the
    “When the fascists return,
    they will call themselves Antifascist”

As even the dumbest will eventually realise that fascism is no good,
    but hidden as socialism or good doer most people won’t realise this.

That”s why communism could kill 100s of millions of people (6* more than the nazis)
    and is still considered a great thing.
    Communism is so great that communism achieved a mass murdering thing
    no other ideologie or religion achieved before=making mass killing
    of own people(Democide) a common thing without resistence of the population.
    Turning minorities and own people against the rest of the countrie
    is another effective Trick(used by Trotzky in the Sovjetunion,
    used by Obama in your country)
    The same trick was used with Obama ,who did the same things Bush was criticized for and the very same who criticed Bush did not say a word.

Another big trick of the communists is to start their killing orgy:
    Disarming the own population:
    They did this in Russia and in China when they got the power.
    ((and guess who is in the usa trying to take people weapons?
    guys with a very socialist agenda,just like the UN))

4. FTOP_T says:

“Inside Every Liberal is a Totalitarian Screaming to Get Out.” – David Horowitz

5. Jimmy Haigh says:

When Fascists go so far to the right they meet the lefties and liberals coming around the other way.

• RAH says:

That was fascism is really. It’s effects on the citizen are no different than the effects of a communist totalitarian system. Hitler-Stalin? What was the practical differences between the two for those living under their regimes? Gulag or concentration camp.