Sailed To The North Pole Five Times

Loli tells me she has sailed to the North Pole five times, and that I should spend $10,000 to cruise through the  Parry Channel two weeks from now.

What could possibly go wrong?

Link

VentuSky

15 Responses to Sailed To The North Pole Five Times

1. R. Shearer says:

Loli the clown used to visit my elementary school.

2. lance says:

sailed to the NP!! Did she see Santa?

…shaking head….

3. Brian D says:

Upcoming weather. Today’s map shows high pressure taking control of the basin. Colder weather over the western areas with ice movement starting to bring ice from the pole towards the western seas. And as mentioned in the post, a cold, northerly flow into the Canadian Archipelago.

4. Gator says:

Why is she sad the ice has melted? Isn’t that good for business?

5. Colorado Wellington says:

I know the background story:

Loli is an African princess with a huge inheritance locked up in a trust fund in her native country. Her father, the late King Lolo, mandated that she will only get the money after she marries a courageous polar explorer he handpicked. Her royal trust fund will be merged with Tony’s Big Oil money and Princess Loli will faithfully administer the royal couple’s funds until he returns from the pole.

They will live happily ever after.

• Anon says:

CW (lol) … but here is the real story:

Loli visited the Arctic for the first time in 2008 on the way to the Geographical North Pole. Since then, she has taken part in over twenty Arctic expeditions, travelling extensively in the region and working on board expedition vessels in various capacities including Hotel Manager.

I spent part of my childhood by the Atlantic coast in Argentina and, coming from a family of captains, I learned to sail at the age of ten. Years later, after finishing my degree in Public Relations, I had the chance to sail the seas around Africa, the Middle East, Europe, America, the Arctic and the Antarctic, developing an especially strong connection with the polar regions.

I love interacting with people and enjoy learning languages. I can find my way with Portuguese and French and I’m fluent in English, German and of course my native language: Spanish. As a true ‘Patagonian’, based in Bariloche, I love the mountain environment and being out in the wilderness kayaking, hiking and back-country skiing. My experience as a certified skipper, rescue diver and a wilderness first responder gives me excellent skills for driving Zodiacs in rough waters.

I first visited the Arctic, when travelling to the North Pole in 2008. What a lucky start! Straight to the northernmost point in the world, on-board the powerful nuclear ice-breaker ‘50 Years of Victory’. My experiences of breaking through Arctic sea ice, sighting the pole and feeling the vastness of the landscape encouraged me to continue looking for Arctic polar adventures. Besides visiting the North Pole five times, I have also extensively explored east and west Greenland, Svalbard and Franz Josef Land.

* I think Tony should take some of his Big Oil Money and check out the real situation for us, albeit the conditions don’t look auspicious.

• Gator says:

As a polar specialist, my job is about sharing my knowledge and passion for Antarctica and the Arctic…

I try my best to avoid bipolar women.

• RB. says:

You can’t have a go at Tony as you made out to be too thick to be taken as a polar researcher. No cruise ship will be doing the trip soon, even those specifically made for the trip. They don’t even plan to go through the channel on advertised cruises.

6. Anon says: