Dalai Lama Says We Should Listen To Michael Mann

The Dalai Lama says we need to trust those scientists who are pushing the global warming scam

Some scientists believe climate change is the cause of unprecedented melting of the North Pole, and that effects these very uncertain weather patterns. I think we should listen to those scientists and experts.

– Dalai Lama

The Pope says that not believing Michael Mann is a sin.

for human beings to degrade the integrity of the earth by causing changes in its climate … these are sins

– Pope Francis

And Pippa the weather girl agrees.

44 Responses to Dalai Lama Says We Should Listen To Michael Mann

1. Gator says:

I never knew that the Dalai Lama hated poor brown people. The current Pope clearly does.

2. GW Smith says:

This leftist mindset is growing larger and meaner everyday. I seriously worry for the future of our world.

• gregole says:

Don’t worry. Despite the charlatans and despite the suckers and fools, things keep getting better.

• rah says:

That’s because where the rubber meets the road, reality trumps Pollyannaish, pie in the sky, bull shit every time. It may take a while but in the end that is the way it is.

3. Nutation_discombobulation says:

And blood-letting is a treatment for cancer, mercury for syphilis, lobotomy for mental illnesses, etc.

4. arn says:

So that’s what fat american women do when they don’t eat cake and donuts.
    Talking about weather.

5. R Shearer says:

Neil deGrasse Tyson would like to share a snake dance with the Dalai Lama, the Pope and Pippa.

6. Psalmon says:

Looks like the Carolinas getting a huge dose of this global warming soon…

• arn says:

That red is so warm that it turned purple.

(but i am pretty sure there is a small place somewhere where it is warmer than usual and they’ll only focus on this)

• Frank K. says:

Wow…I just looked up the forecast for Asheville, NC…

“…Heavy mixed precipitation expected. Total snow
      accumulations of 11 to 18 inches, with even higher amounts
      possible on mountain ridges. Ice accumulations of around a tenth
      of an inch are also expected.”

• rah says:

“Diego” they have named it. Just into the 2nd week of December and here we have the 4th named winter storm. Serious stuff this one.

7. Norilsk says:

Just what I needed! Nothing like a good barrel laugh. What a joke. Thanks Tony. Hahaha.

8. Mr Sir says:

The Silent generation and Baby Boomers: The generations that were given everything, and have spent the last 40 years making sure that no one coming after them will have anything.

• R Shearer says:

I have no doubt that we will outlast the Pope and it’s not possible to stamp out all insanity. All is not yet lost.

• Gator says:

Once again, Little Man has no clue as to what he is talking about. Kiddies today have no idea what real pollution looks like, and that is because the boomers et al cleaned it up. I spent my summers, four decades ago, cleaning up the nations first National Scenic Riverway. We pulled automobiles, appliances, tires, and even kitchen sinks, out of what is now a pristine waterway. Air and water are cleaner now than they have been in over a century.

It takes a village to raise an idiot, and Little Man is proof.

• ЯΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N says:

And now the lazy millennials are putting it all back in the form of discarded Macca’s food packaging and drinking straws, all the while complaining about it and demanding it be banned.

• Gator says:

As a Boy Scout, I participated in paper drives a few times a year. We collected mainly newspapers that our neighbors saved and set out on the curb on designated dates for us to pick up. This was all done without social media. We stored the paper in a barn donated by another neighbor, and once a year that paper was sold to a recycler to help fund our troop’s activities.

A number of years ago I had some paper I was looking to recycle, and sat down with a representative of the scouts. He told me that kids are now so absorbed with their digital worlds that they cannot get them to do anything useful in the real world.

These whiny snowflakes disgust me. I listened as someone explained to me that we need immigrants to do jobs that Americans won’t do, and I remembered that I used to do those jobs. My entire family used to do those jobs, because no job is beneath someone who isn’t afraid of work. This digitally teet fed crop of do nothing ninnies is certainly no better than those who went before them, and most likely will never be anywhere close to their equal.

• Robertv says:

Only in a wealthy nation with a strong foundation built with sweat and tears kids have the luxury to live in digital worlds and complain about the luxury they enjoy.
          The problem is that If the real world would break apart for whatever reason they no longer have the skills to survive.

• rah says:

Travel to a third world country or several of the former Soviet “protectorates” and on will see what real pollution is. The US is a far cleaner place now than it was when I was a kid back in the 60s. Kids today never saw a time when cinders from local foundries were used like gravel to cover the alleys.

• Johansen says:

Or drive down to Baja California…. there’s so much stench filled smoke in the air you can’t breath for hours when you get back. For a modern country their gasoline is horrible

• TimA says:

Thanks for freezing in your tee pee…glad someone is showing us the way.
      Too bad we hit “peak oil” some time ago….

• rah says:

What an idiot!

• spike55 says:

“The generations that were given everything,”

You seem to be from a generation that were never given functional brains.

You Slur, are a MORON and an IDIOT !!!

• Nutation_discombobulation says:

Mr Slur has a turn of phrase not unlike grippa griff, could it be an alter ego?

• Nutation_discombobulation says:

Is this the future generation you have in mind Mr Slur?

• Mac says:

Nope. Baby Boomers worked for what they have, and hurt absolutely nobody by doing it. The real truth is, the generations after the Boomers are spoiled, hypersensitive, envious, and mentally ill infants who think they’re all entitled to have anything they want without having to get a job. Just ask Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who is an insane and profoundly ignorant little sh*thead.

9. John F. Hultquist says:

Snoqualmie Pass ski resort holds “Pray for Snow” party amid grim snowpack forecast
    by Scott Sistek | KOMO News

That can’t mean good news: I’m off to buy a new shovel.

10. David of Aussie says:

I much prefer Mexico’s weather girl as reviewed by Australia’s Ozzy Man.

• R Shearer says:

Neil deGrasse Tyson has a special hand shake for her.

• GeologyJim says:

Holy merde-a-molla!

I don’t give a whoop what she is saying, I would gladly watch her “presentation” for hours – and hours! The caboose is just as charming as the headlamps, eh?

[there is nothing misogynist in my comment – I’m merely a student of comparative anatomy]

11. Hivemind says:

I thought that was great.

It was obviously a spoof. You realised that, didn’t you?