Don’t Call Us Fake News!

MSNBC thinks President Trump should hold his arms like Barack Obama.

Steve Goddard on Twitter: “Apparently @MSNBC prefers this :… “

It is particularly important for the President to act like Obama at funerals.

President Obama snaps a selfie at Mandela’s memorial service – The Washington Post

12 Responses to Don’t Call Us Fake News!

1. Johansen says:

It looks like Helle has hairy legs. Is that a Danish thing?
    As for Trump’s pose, he’s sitting inches from lying scum who spied on his campaign and are currently trying to ruin his business and undermine his every move. I would say he’s being pretty gracious

2. Gator says:

What stood out to me, was how Skeeter sat there with his nose in the air, like he was better than and above everyone else present. What an arrogant ass.

3. Thomas Kennedy says:

Helle Thorning Schmidt ( aka Mrs Steven Kinnock) moved smoothly from being prime minister of Denmark to a comfortable position as CEO of Save the Children International where she is decently renumerated while awaiting elevation to Brussels as an EU commissioner. Europe has a swamp too !!

4. rah says:

The presidents posture is very typical of how he often sits in various forums or settings. It is part of who he is. And most of the media’s reaction was also typical of who they are. Taking every opportunity to criticize this POTUS and making a service to honor one man about bashing another. It is a common characteristic of the left in this country and so predictable. They are scum. I wouldn’t allow any of them nor any former POTUS or first lady to the left of Trump to even walk my dog.

I saw where Chris Wallace stated the obvious that Trump was not part of “the presidents club”. Of course not, he made that very clear from the beginning during his campaign and in his inauguration speech! Yet Wallace, who is supposed to be one of the most insightful of “journalists” never caught on until this funeral service? Pathetic. Wallace, like all of the establishment press and the rest of the establishment machine, still hasn’t caught on that Trump was elected because he IS different and the opposite in so many ways of what has come before him in the WH.

5. rah says:

Excuse me last sentence should have read ” I wouldn’t allow any of them nor any former POTUS or first lady to the left of the TRUMPS to even walk my dog.

6. rah says:

OT but thought I would mention that it’s Pearl Harbor day.

7. arn says:

If Trump would have held his arms like Obama did,
    and Obama like Trump,
    they would still say that Trump did it the wrong way.

It follows the same ways as global warming,where everything is global warming,especially stuff used to prove the coming ice age,
    as long as they can use it for their narrative.

8. Louis Hooffstetter says:

Another perfect example of why Americans hate the press. The MSM can’t help but criticize anything/everything President Trump does. I used to watch CNN & MSNBC in an effort to have an informed opinion, but I just can’t take it anymore. I can’t stomach the non-stop 24/7/365 bashing of our president, criticising him for everything, including the way he sits at a funeral.