Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter

I don’t have any idea what this means, but Carbon Brief rates me the most influential climate denier on Twitter.

Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 8.17.55 AM

Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 8.17.37 AM Screen Shot 2016-04-28 at 8.16.54 AM

Mapped: The climate change conversation on Twitter – Carbon Brief

40 Responses to Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter

1. Steve Case says:

Because you seem to dig up the most stuff.

I’ve plunked down my $15 for the 7:00 P.M. showing of “Climate Hustle” this coming Monday. I hope to meet a few new friends before & after the show.

2. pinroot says:

From the article: “Measuring influence is not like measuring rising sea levels or air pollution. It is inherently ephemeral and subject to human cognitive bias.”

Kind of like climate models.

3. zip adee says:

You are the man!! We should all aspire to such honor. (no sarc intended)

• Louis Hooffstetter says:

Yep! It means you’re the Shiznit of telling the truth about climate science.

We’re unbelievably proud of you, (yet slightly jealous at the same time).
      Keep up the great work!

• Louis Hooffstetter says:

It’s kinda like winning a Nobel Prize for truth… but without the fame & fortune.
      Sorry.

But we’re still proud of you.

4. Peter Ellis says:

What is striking about this particular group is their comparative isolation from the rest of the map. This means that they converse a lot about climate change, but almost exclusively among themselves. They rarely retweet or converse with people outside of their tribe. Equally, they are rarely ever retweeted or mentioned by people outside of their tribe. This would more conventionally be called an “echo chamber”.

Not really sure this is as flattering as you seem to think.

5. lawrence 13 says:

Trouble for me is Tony you raise so much data evidence but I’m not that savvy enough to go through the data myself do the math and say its bang on correct. I have no reason to disbelieve you but I really wish I could go through it all and know its right . This is the problem . You, Jennifer Marohasy, Paul Homeward seem to take a stand on the temperature data tampering, but where is Watts , Essenbach. and say McKintyre. How about Roy Spencer has he communicated to you any opinions

6. Colorado Wellington says:

”What is striking about this particular group is their comparative isolation from the rest of the map.”

-CarbonBrief

That’s a shame. The carbonists want to hear from these deniers so bad …

Twitter account of ‘prominent AGW skeptic’ Steven Goddard suspended

Another Global Warming Skeptic Gets Suspended From Twitter

[let’s try to reduce the number of references to get past the spam filter]

• OrganicFool says:

I didn’t mean to post the image. It is my first post here and it provides a link to use an image. I thought it was for my username. Sorry. Feel free to delete the image.

7. tomB says:

Congratulations on the honor given to you. Keep up the excellent work

8. Jim Schmidt says:

Well done!
    With your prominent status, may I offer a word of advice?
    Do NOT accept an invitation for a late night meeting with Shrillary Clinton at Ft Marcy Park…

9. Windsong says:

I don’t tweet, so do not “follow”Steve’s tweets that way, but bookmarked his Twitter handle and check it out regularly. Anybody else do that? And, can I claim to be a member (lurker status only, of course) of the tribe?

10. Congratulations Steve, your relentless presentation of the truth and the history is getting through to people and the Warmistas are worried.

11. cary Morris says:

Well good work on your part. but I cant believe that an organization wasted a small fortune of money on this let alone time.

12. KTM says:

I was commenting on a news article last weekend. There was a pretty lively dialog going on. I logged into my account a few days later and noticed that fully half of my posts were removed.

You don’t see this behavior in science, however you do see it with religion where heretics must be silenced to protect the flock.

13. mat says:

So a non twit, is king of the twits… uhh… congat’s?

14. ACR says:

It looks to me like a roadmap for making ad hominem attacks. Don’t like Steve S. Goddard? Make an unsubstantiated attack on someone you don’t like and then point to this graphic as evidence that your target is guilty. Heck, it worked for Peter Ellis, didn’t it?

15. Andy Oz says:

For some inane reason, Carbon Brief had me there as well, along with ryan and a few others. (very small font) Maybe they want to make a list like the Nazi’s used to do.
    I’m proud to be on the same list with Tony Heller.
    Integrity is a much underused word in science these days.
    You have heaps Tony.

And Climate Alarmists have very little.
    They are truly in this great big scam just for the Trillions.